Windows 10: Alexa Error after HD Upgrade; MS Store in Update Loop

Discus and support Alexa Error after HD Upgrade; MS Store in Update Loop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I moved my Win 10 64-bit Pro to a larger, faster NVMe SSD. I cloned my previous SSD and the system rebooted and is running with no issues except one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BobC FL, Jan 20, 2022.

1. BobC FL Win User

Alexa Error after HD Upgrade; MS Store in Update Loop

I moved my Win 10 64-bit Pro to a larger, faster NVMe SSD. I cloned my previous SSD and the system rebooted and is running with no issues except one related to Alexa. Alexa was giving me an error at start-up and the only way I could get it to go away was to remove the Alexa app from my PC. When I try to reinstall from the MS Store, the button that normally says "Install" is blue, has a swirling arrow in it and has the word "Update" below it. It will sit like this until I click on the word Update. Then I get a red circle with an X saying "There has been an error." When I click on "See detail

:)

BobC FL, Jan 20, 2022

2. Amazon Alexa . . .

Hi, my name is Mark, an Independent Advisor.

I found this step by step instructions that will sure to help you out.

Here’s how to get started on your Windows 10 computer:

-Head to the Microsoft Store and download the Alexa application.

-Open the Alexa app once it’s installed on your computer.

-Tap ‘Set up Alexa.’

-Tap ‘yes’ to allow Alexa to use your computer’s microphone.

-Tap the Alexa button and speak to Alexa after you hear a chime.

I added the link where you can download:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/alexa/9n12z3c...

Hope that helps,

Mark Embestro, Jan 20, 2022
  3. Windows Store Apps will not install after latest Windows Update

Hi,

Error 0x80073cfe that started after the latest Windows update may occur in Windows Store due to corrupted package repository. For us to fix this error, we suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache and try installing apps again. To reset the Windows
    Store cache, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R to open the Run window.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Gerard Qui, Jan 20, 2022
  4. Alexa Error after HD Upgrade; MS Store in Update Loop

Error Code On Store

Hi Nixodus,

To download a game without this error, we suggest that you try resetting the Windows store with the following steps:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type, WSReset.exe, then hit enter.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

Alexa Error after HD Upgrade; MS Store in Update Loop

1. Alexa Error after HD Upgrade; MS Store in Update Loop - Similar Threads - Alexa Error Upgrade

2. Alexa Error after HD Upgrade; MS Store in Update Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alexa Error after HD Upgrade; MS Store in Update Loop: I moved my Win 10 64-bit Pro to a larger, faster NVMe SSD. I cloned my previous SSD and the system rebooted and is running with no issues except one related to Alexa. Alexa was giving me an error at start-up and the only way I could get it to go away was to remove the Alexa...
  3. Alexa Error after HD Upgrade; MS Store in Update Loop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Alexa Error after HD Upgrade; MS Store in Update Loop: I moved my Win 10 64-bit Pro to a larger, faster NVMe SSD. I cloned my previous SSD and the system rebooted and is running with no issues except one related to Alexa. Alexa was giving me an error at start-up and the only way I could get it to go away was to remove the Alexa...
  4. ms store error

ms store error: I've been trying to download some apps from the ms store and it doesn't work, it keeps saying error on out end, try again later.I need a fix for this please.thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-error/b59e28ab-791c-4c79-ace0-6eba143fa72b
  5. ms store error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms store error: I've been trying to download some apps from the ms store and it doesn't work, it keeps saying error on out end, try again later.I need a fix for this please.thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-error/b59e28ab-791c-4c79-ace0-6eba143fa72b
  6. ms store error

7. MS Store Error for Upgrading Win10 Home to Pro.

MS Store Error for Upgrading Win10 Home to Pro.: [ATTACH] Microsoft Windows - what cause this error message? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-error-for-upgrading-win10-home-to-pro/3676f8f5-3f88-4230-a3cc-9ea34d225fec
  8. MS store license problems after hardware upgrade

MS store license problems after hardware upgrade: Hi im having tons of trouble with windows after installing a new motherboard. Windows would not activate with my old key at all, so I bought a new one spent an hour last night on the phone with MS trying to activate my new product key and finally did. Problem today is I cant...
  9. MS store license problems after hardware upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    MS store license problems after hardware upgrade: Hi im having tons of trouble with windows after installing a new motherboard. Windows would not activate with my old key at all, so I bought a new one spent an hour last night on the phone with MS trying to activate my new product key and finally did. Problem today is I cant...
  10. MS HD 5001 Lifecam error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS HD 5001 Lifecam error: I have a MS HD 5001 Lifecam works fine with other video software(Skype) , but when I try to start it with its own software I get a message “initialisation error” can you offer any advice please....