Windows 10: Alexa for PC crashes constantly and resets parameters

Discus and support Alexa for PC crashes constantly and resets parameters in Cortana to solve the problem; I have Amazon Alexa installed on my PC running Windows 10. About 90% of the time when I talk to Alexa, it is not available and is resetting. When it... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by JeffersonB, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Alexa for PC crashes constantly and resets parameters

I have Amazon Alexa installed on my PC running Windows 10. About 90% of the time when I talk to Alexa, it is not available and is resetting. When it resets, it p goes back to default parameters. For example, if I set high priority to avoid interruption to music, it goes back to standard. It often resets in the middle of a song when playing music. Sometimes, it will reduce the audio volume to zero and leave it that way. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and I am running the latest Windows 10 update. It is the only piece of software that gives my any trouble. Any ideas on what is wrong? Is it just garbage or a come-on to buy an Amazon device?

:)

JeffersonB, Apr 19, 2021
  2. ryanly Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Apr 19, 2021
  3. Gta 4 crashing constantly

Sup everyone, i seem to be having a very annoying problem. I purchased gta 4 recently and i installed it and it runs quite well, my system is listed in my specs. The problem with the game, is that about +/- 5 minutes of playing, the screen gets funny coloured squares and my whole pc crashes. I have xp sp3 installed. I have tried numerous things like clocking my cpu back to stock but to no avail. My pc is not overheating, thats for sure, i dunno. My mate just told me that it might just be a bug, but it seems strange that i bug in the game would cause my whole pc to crash. Any suggestions?

BradleyKZN, Apr 19, 2021
  4. Alexa for PC crashes constantly and resets parameters

Amazon Alexa App on my pc

The Amazon Alexa app on my windows 10 computer shows "offline". There isn't a network/wifi settings option listed under settings in the app. How do I get Alexa on my pc connected to wifi?

SusanHarper1, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

Alexa for PC crashes constantly and resets parameters

1. Alexa for PC crashes constantly and resets parameters - Similar Threads - Alexa crashes constantly

2. PC Constantly Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Constantly Crashing: Hi,Whenever I open FiveM my PC either Blue Screens or crashes.It either provides an error for NVidia GPU issue I've reinstalled multiple times, and just crashes the game.Then it BSoD's,Then it just reboots entirely,These are the 3 occurences that happen and here is the...
  3. PC Constantly Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Constantly Crashing: Hi,I recently put in a question which is linked below, I don't know if it was closed as a solution was proposed, although it didn't completely fix the problem only stopped it from occurring as...
  4. PC crashing constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing constantly: Hey,For some time now, my PC started crashing beacuse of nvlddmkm.sys , ntoskrnl.exe and dxgkrnl.sys. I've tried:- underclocking gpu,- reinstalling new gpu drivers,- checked whole computer for any viruses there is none- i used SFC /scannow and DISM command in CMD.- updated...
  5. PC crashing constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing constantly: Hey,For some time now, my PC started crashing beacuse of nvlddmkm.sys , ntoskrnl.exe and dxgkrnl.sys. I've tried:- underclocking gpu,- reinstalling new gpu drivers,- checked whole computer for any viruses there is none- i used SFC /scannow and DISM command in CMD.- updated...
  6. Constant PC crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant PC crashes: Is anyone able to take a look at a dump file for me?I am finding that my PC is constantly crashing. This morning whilst playing D4 the whole PC crashed, It didn't BSOD instead it went pixelated then switched off. I have also noticed some issues with Chrome randomly crashing...
  7. Constant PC crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant PC crashes: Is anyone able to take a look at a dump file for me?I am finding that my PC is constantly crashing. This morning whilst playing D4 the whole PC crashed, It didn't BSOD instead it went pixelated then switched off. I have also noticed some issues with Chrome randomly crashing...
  8. pc crashes constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc crashes constantly: my screen will freeze with no blue screen and i have to reboot.The problem is continuous. Pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-crashes-constantly/961eab9c-53cc-4cd4-8de9-71891fd18790
  9. Pc Constantly crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc Constantly crashing: My pc has been crashing a lot the past few days and i don't get why. Basically it randomly freezes and after some time reboots itself. I'll provide a dmp file to check, here's the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wtu7iM_Tu2iDL_2Ths_x3FuL8hZgJvwZ/view?usp=sharing...
  10. constant pc crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    constant pc crashes: About a month ago I fully upgraded my pc. I installed a 2070 rtx super, with a ryzen 5 3600 cpu, on an msi tomahawk B450 max mobo. I also installed more memory, 16g ram and 500g ssd. I'm under the impression that my pc is fairly beefy, but i cant play any game at medium...