Windows 10: alexa install on pc

Discus and support alexa install on pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am installing an echo and downloading the alexa app. as part of set up it requires an audio input device on my windows 10 pc. Is there any way of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CynaraStites, Mar 6, 2020.

1. alexa install on pc

I am installing an echo and downloading the alexa app. as part of set up it requires an audio input device on my windows 10 pc. Is there any way of doing this without a microphone installed?

:)

CynaraStites, Mar 6, 2020
  2. Greg Carmack - MVP, Mar 6, 2020
  3. Amazon Alexa App on my pc

The Amazon Alexa app on my windows 10 computer shows "offline". There isn't a network/wifi settings option listed under settings in the app. How do I get Alexa on my pc connected to wifi?

SusanHarper1, Mar 6, 2020
  4. alexa install on pc

Alberto-Ortega, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

alexa install on pc

1. alexa install on pc - Similar Threads - alexa install

2. Why Microsoft store isn't showing alexa in search results ? and why install button isn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Microsoft store isn't showing alexa in search results ? and why install button isn't...: I was trying to download alexa app and i searched it in microsoft store and i didn't find it in search results , i used an external link to get me to the app in microsoft store but the" Get " button wasn't there....
  3. Why Microsoft store isn't showing alexa in search results ? and why install button isn't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Microsoft store isn't showing alexa in search results ? and why install button isn't...: I was trying to download alexa app and i searched it in microsoft store and i didn't find it in search results , i used an external link to get me to the app in microsoft store but the" Get " button wasn't there....
  4. Why Microsoft store isn't showing alexa in search results ? and why install button isn't...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Alexa for Windows installed but throws error when starting

Alexa for Windows installed but throws error when starting: My Lenovo Thinkpad came with Alexa installed, but whenever I tried to run it, got an error message.So uninstalled it and tried re-installing from Play Store, but it downloaded and then told me I already owned it and wouldn't install.This morning, following worsening various...
  6. I am unable to install alexa in my PC. The Microsoft store is showing unavailability of...

I am unable to install alexa in my PC. The Microsoft store is showing unavailability of...: Help me to get alexa installed in my pc. This is the screenshot of what Microsoft store shows me whenever i try to install alexa?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-install-alexa-in-my-pc-the/ff725e4c-6d1f-47ff-a57b-3110204b3205
  7. install echo dot when i already have alexa upstairs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    install echo dot when i already have alexa upstairs: can you tell me how to set up alexa echo dot on my downstairs desk ? i have it working upstairs on a regular larger echo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-echo-dot-when-i-already-have-alexa/7660ca2c-23c4-47de-9a08-69e19ddf9905
  8. wrongly installed alexa app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    wrongly installed alexa app: Hi , How do I get rid of this alexa thing on my laptop , tried uninstall but it is still there although it is not showing in listing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wrongly-installed-alexa-app/ff00d7a2-4bcd-4cdc-a1f1-8ad1cc49667a"
  9. I have an error when install Alexa from store

I have an error when install Alexa from store: This is my error. After I install Alexa from store, i can't open this app. I try to change premission of WindowsApps from Program file but i can't do that. How can I fix it? I [ATTACH]...
  10. I have an error when install Alexa from store

I have an error when install Alexa from store: This is my error. After I install Alexa from store, i can't open this app. I try to change premission of WindowsApps from Program file but i can't do that. How can I fix it? [ATTACH]...