Windows 10: Alexa on Windows 10 computer with headset.

Discus and support Alexa on Windows 10 computer with headset. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone gotten Alexa to work on a Windows 10 PC using a headset for the microphone? It does not seem to find my microphone. But pays music and stuff... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lyle-Borton, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Alexa on Windows 10 computer with headset.

Has anyone gotten Alexa to work on a Windows 10 PC using a headset for the microphone? It does not seem to find my microphone. But pays music and stuff to my headset.

:)

Lyle-Borton, Jan 15, 2022

2. Amazon Alexa . . .

I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . . I want to install Amazon Alexa. I type it into Amazon search,

install Alexa. It's free . . .

It shows me a round blue circle. I click on it, but nothing seems to happen. Please give me,

step by step instructions. I just, really want Alexa on my computer . . .

Thanks for reading . . .

Jerry_Dwyer, Jan 15, 2022
  3. Amazon Alexa . . .

Mark , , , I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . . I want to install Amazon Alexa. I type it into Amazon search,

install Alexa. It's free . . .

It shows me a round blue circle. I click on it, but nothing seems to happen. Please give me,

step by step instructions. I just, really want Alexa on my computer . . .

Thanks for reading . . . Jerry

Jerry_Dwyer, Jan 15, 2022
  4. Alexa on Windows 10 computer with headset.

Amazon Alexa . . .

Hi, my name is Mark, an Independent Advisor.

I found this step by step instructions that will sure to help you out.

Here’s how to get started on your Windows 10 computer:

-Head to the Microsoft Store and download the Alexa application.

-Open the Alexa app once it’s installed on your computer.

-Tap ‘Set up Alexa.’

-Tap ‘yes’ to allow Alexa to use your computer’s microphone.

-Tap the Alexa button and speak to Alexa after you hear a chime.

I added the link where you can download:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/alexa/9n12z3c...

Hope that helps,

Mark Embestro, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

Alexa on Windows 10 computer with headset.

1. Alexa on Windows 10 computer with headset. - Similar Threads - Alexa computer headset

2. Alexa on Windows 10 computer with headset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alexa on Windows 10 computer with headset.: Has anyone gotten Alexa to work on a Windows 10 PC using a headset for the microphone? It does not seem to find my microphone. But pays music and stuff to my headset....
  3. Alexa app for windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alexa app for windows 10: HI: I just downloaded Alexa for Windows 10, and have a very strange problem. In the Alexa app settings, I can turn everything but the Launch app on sign in to this computer option. It is greyed out. I've tried the uninstall/reinstall method, and when that didn't...
  4. alexa for windows 10 will not reply

alexa for windows 10 will not reply: It seems to hear me ask a question but I do not hear a response https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alexa-for-windows-10-will-not-reply/a10731f7-a43f-4f72-998c-a4ccbf3d49f3
  5. Alexa not working on windows 10

Alexa not working on windows 10: I have a pc which supports the app and it was working fine till yesterday. But today it is not working. App is opening but it won't hear any requests. What should Ido ?...
  6. Alexa pairing to windows 10

Alexa pairing to windows 10: I remove Alexa from my laptop windows 10. Now windows is not allowing me to pair again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alexa-pairing-to-windows-10/0a5b8d3c-5567-4a1d-bdbc-e1e002bbf0e0
  7. Alexa for Windows 10

Alexa for Windows 10: I was able to install the app and everything is working fine except playing music sounds absolutely terrible. I have attempted to play other music directly from the computer and everything is working fine. What can I do to make the music that Alexa is playing sound like it...
  8. is alexa available for windows 10?

in Cortana
    is alexa available for windows 10?: Is Alexa for Windows 10 currently available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-alexa-available-for-windows-10/29ab9e89-2465-4282-9140-f94628ce481f"
  9. Alexa App for Windows 10

Alexa App for Windows 10: I've downloaded the 'Amazon Alexa' app on my Windows 10 Stream (same as any Windows 10) and it didn't ask me ANYTHING about an Amazon Echo / Alexa. Where can you find the REAL Alexa App by Amazon? I've looked on Amazon.co.uk and the only real looking app is the exact same one...
  10. alexa

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    alexa: ive got an alexa echo dot can somebody tell me how to install things on there or how to use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alexa/396615bf-1183-4bbc-8a1d-6758d1a1d348"