Windows 10: Alexa VS Connecting Phone To PC?

Discus and support Alexa VS Connecting Phone To PC? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to create reminders based on time and day plus location. So I figured alexa might be the best option and then I found out I can connect my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dawn121988, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Alexa VS Connecting Phone To PC?

I want to create reminders based on time and day plus location. So I figured alexa might be the best option and then I found out I can connect my android phone to my Windows 10 laptop and set it up with apps and stuff through the phone apps and such through Microsoft Windows apps on the phone.

So I'm not to sure what to do and I don't know how to really set this stuff up without needing to download multiple apps and such. What is the best way to set this up?

Any tips or advice would be great thank you!

:)

Dawn121988, Dec 17, 2020

2. Alexa VS Connecting Phone To PC?

I want to create reminders based on time and day plus location. So I figured alexa might be the best option and then I found out I can connect my android phone to my Windows 10 laptop and set it up with apps and stuff through the phone apps and such through Microsoft Windows apps on the phone.

So I'm not to sure what to do and I don't know how to really set this stuff up without needing to download multiple apps and such. What is the best way to set this up?

Any tips or advice would be great thank you!

Dawn121988, Dec 17, 2020
  3. Amazon Alexa App on my pc

The Amazon Alexa app on my windows 10 computer shows "offline". There isn't a network/wifi settings option listed under settings in the app. How do I get Alexa on my pc connected to wifi?

SusanHarper1, Dec 17, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Alexa VS Connecting Phone To PC?

Skype calling is coming to Alexa devices

Source: Skype calling is coming to Alexa devices | Skype Blogs

Brink, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

Alexa VS Connecting Phone To PC?

1. Alexa VS Connecting Phone To PC? - Similar Threads - Alexa Connecting Phone

2. Connect phone with PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect phone with PC: Connect to phone with PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-phone-with-pc/87f4e27f-37f1-4e04-b4a0-4898d92e5b12
  3. Alexa connection issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Alexa connection issue: Anybody know how to connect an Alexa echo to laptop as I have tried everything to connect to it but it won’t connect. I went on the Alexa app to try and connect it. It has a memory of the laptop but won’t connect. It says it has a driver error but I don’t know what to do. I...
  4. Alexa connection issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alexa connection issue: Anybody know how to connect an Alexa echo to laptop as I have tried everything to connect to it but it won’t connect. I went on the Alexa app to try and connect it. It has a memory of the laptop but won’t connect. It says it has a driver error but I don’t know what to do. I...
  5. Alexa connection issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Connecting phone to PC

Connecting phone to PC: I have Windows 10 and recently decided to take advantage of being able to use my phone through my PC. The problem with that is that now if I connect my phone to my PC with a USB to charge it, it starts automatically to transfer files not sure exactly what it is transferring...
  7. Alexa app on PC

Alexa app on PC: I want to pair the Echo Flex to bluetooth speakers using Alexa app for Pc.....I don't see the same options to complete this using the desktop app... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alexa-app-on-pc/0497fae8-d8ac-4e0f-bcea-2ac291449c52
  8. alexa install on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    alexa install on pc: I am installing an echo and downloading the alexa app. as part of set up it requires an audio input device on my windows 10 pc. Is there any way of doing this without a microphone installed?...
  9. phone connection to pc

in Cortana
    phone connection to pc: when i plug my phone in to transfer my photos and videos over for some reason now it wont come up on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-connection-to-pc/4e78611d-0bef-4b2f-abee-abb2f428945d"
  10. Alexa app for PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Alexa app for PC: Alex app for pc does not respond to voice. In settings, there is no "wake word" available. So the app does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alexa-app-for-pc/827a8aac-caec-4d07-81ef-e9b9c053b220"