Windows 10: alexa

Discus and support alexa in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; ive got an alexa echo dot can somebody tell me how to install things on there or how to use it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by shonaunderhill, Nov 12, 2018.

1. alexa

ive got an alexa echo dot can somebody tell me how to install things on there or how to use it

:)

shonaunderhill, Nov 12, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Skype calling is coming to Alexa devices

Source: Skype calling is coming to Alexa devices | Skype Blogs

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Andre Da Costa, Nov 12, 2018
  4. alexa

How do I connect my ECHO Alexa

How do I connect my ECHO Alexa to Vodafone Broadband?

Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps / Entertainment

joefletcher, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

alexa

1. alexa - Similar Threads - alexa

2. Alexa for PC fro Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alexa for PC fro Microsoft Store: Says I own the download but the Amazon Alexa exe file downloads vplayer and won't let me completely uninstall. I feel that I might have downloaded a virus or malware from the Microsoft Store....
  3. Alexa for PC fro Microsoft Store

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Alexa for PC fro Microsoft Store: Says I own the download but the Amazon Alexa exe file downloads vplayer and won't let me completely uninstall. I feel that I might have downloaded a virus or malware from the Microsoft Store....
  4. I have an error when install Alexa from store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have an error when install Alexa from store: This is my error. After I install Alexa from store, i can't open this app. I try to change premission of WindowsApps from Program file but i can't do that. How can I fix it? I [ATTACH]...
  5. I have an error when install Alexa from store

I have an error when install Alexa from store: This is my error. After I install Alexa from store, i can't open this app. I try to change premission of WindowsApps from Program file but i can't do that. How can I fix it? [ATTACH]...
  6. I need a tutorial on how to set up Alexa, since I have a hearing disability. Do you have...

I need a tutorial on how to set up Alexa, since I have a hearing disability. Do you have...: Do you have a set up for Alexa that is written in text as opposed to a video? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-tutorial-on-how-to-set-up-alexa-since-i/85d5c0f3-9081-4b4c-822b-c90c7676d8ce
  7. IS A WINDOWS 10 VERSION OF ALEXA AVAILABLE FOR PC/LAPTOP?

IS A WINDOWS 10 VERSION OF ALEXA AVAILABLE FOR PC/LAPTOP?: I asked this question in January, and was not able to get a definitive answer. Today, I stumbled on it -- my laptop had its region as Czech Republic! not USA. Changed it, and quickly installed and am now using my home Alexa system smoothly. FYI EVERYONE!...
  8. Alexa App using Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Alexa App using Windows 10: Hello there! I'm trying to install the Alexa App on my PC but it's stating " Alexa is currently not available", not sure why? I check the US store and it's available there. I'm from Canada: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/alexa/9n12z3cctcnz?activetab=pivot:overviewtab...
  9. Why wont Alexa/Echo connect to wifi through my desktop?

Why wont Alexa/Echo connect to wifi through my desktop?: I've downloaded the Windows 10 Alexa app. When I try to begin by pushing the app "button" and calling for Alexa, Alexa/Echo says "WiFi isn't set up … for help go to your Alexa app". When I go to the Alexa app (yes, I am signed in) and try again, it says the same thing., over...
  10. Playing music on Alexa sounds garbled

Playing music on Alexa sounds garbled: Music played by Alexa on my windows 10 device is garbled and sounds like its being played ton a rubberband however all other audio sounds normal including Alexas voice itself...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. alexa on microsoft phone