Windows 10: Alexsixs WiFi Range Extender

Discus and support Alexsixs WiFi Range Extender in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just set up the Alexsixs WiFi Range Extender to boost the signal strength of my Router for the four WiFi Windows 10 PCs being used at my home. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by junglee, Apr 27, 2019.

1. junglee Win User

Alexsixs WiFi Range Extender

I just set up the Alexsixs WiFi Range Extender to boost the signal strength of my Router for the four WiFi Windows 10 PCs being used at my home. The boosted signal gets invariably picked up by my mobile phone and by my Amazon Fire TV Stick. But my PCs sometimes pick up the signal and sometimes they do not.

I ran the Network Troubleshooter several times. Each time I get the message that a problem with the wireless adapter or access point was fixed and the router Network starts showing but then again disappears after some time ranging from three or four minutes till the next boot that may be after a few hours.

I request for expert help to solve this problem.

Amarnath Wanchoo

:)

junglee, Apr 27, 2019

2. Extending the range of Wifi

Hi all,

Is there anything for a Nokia (or any other phone or PDA) that gives you a better range with Wifi i.e. an add-on that extends the range of the Wifi on the phone itself?

Thanks, Steve.

tommouk---01, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Belkin Debuts New Mini WiFi Range Extender

Belkin has today introduced a new WiFi Range Extender to help consumers achieve whole home WIFI coverage. The new WiFi Range Extender's compact form means it can be discreetly plugged into any wall socket, to maximise WiFI coverage and allow consumers to use their mobile devices anywhere in the home.

Belkin's WiFI Range Extender has been designed with a smaller form factor to plug directly into an electrical outlet without blocking the second socket, and despite its compact size can significantly increase the WiFi range of your router. Belkin's new WiFi Range Extender includes Simple Start Installation and is compatible with virtually any Wi-Fi router. It can be installed using a tablet or smartphone, as well as a PC or laptop. Just plug it in, find the home network, and enjoy greater wireless in minutes.

Alexsixs WiFi Range Extender Belkin_F9K1015_01_thm.jpg

The new WiFi Range Extender's single SSID makes installation and set-up even easier. The Range Extender uses the same user name and password as the router, and will automatically connect to the strongest WiFi signal it finds. This ensures all the WiFi enabled home devices will automatically be able to connect after the initial set up, without the user having to set devices up individually.

"Having WiFi is seen as a commodity today but achieving whole home coverage is still a challenge for many consumers," said Bart Bomers, director of Networking, Belkin EMEA. "With people using more devices throughout the home this is becoming an important challenge to address. With our new WiFi Range Extender, we offer people a smart solution that can be installed in minutes and extends WiFi range and eliminates dead spots in the home."

The new Belkin Wi-Fi Range Extender comes in a white ultra slim design that fits neatly into a wall outlet, and in most of the cases leaves enough space for other devices to be connected in the other socket. It is compatible with routers from any manufacturer, using standardized Wireless N technology.

WiFi range extender (F9K1015) - £ 29.99 / € 34.99
    • Smaller form factor fits discreetly to your wall socket without blocking other outlets
    • Simple Start Installation - Browser-based setup from a smartphone or tablet
    • Single SSID
    • Single band N300 (2,4 GHz)
    • WPS - WiFi Protected Setup

Cristian_25H, Apr 27, 2019
  4. Alexsixs WiFi Range Extender

Extending the range of Wifi

For phone there is none; for such thing need hardware connection, like in usb wifi dongle one can change the antenna to extend the range!

android---01, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

Alexsixs WiFi Range Extender

1. Alexsixs WiFi Range Extender - Similar Threads - Alexsixs WiFi Range

2. wifi range issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi range issue: Hello, so i had a keyboard short circuit couple of months back and then i got it fixed but right after that i started facing issues with my wifi. The wifi connections don't show up only. if i'm sitting right next to my router then only it does while the other devices in the...
  3. wifi range issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wifi range issue: Hello, so i had a keyboard short circuit couple of months back and then i got it fixed but right after that i started facing issues with my wifi. The wifi connections don't show up only. if i'm sitting right next to my router then only it does while the other devices in the...
  4. RANGE EXTENDER CONNECT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RANGE EXTENDER CONNECT: NEED HELP TO CONNECT WIFI TO RANGE EXTENDER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/range-extender-connect/c60932bd-359e-4c9e-8fe9-121b2b586916
  5. Range Extender

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Range Extender: How do I connect a tp-link wifi range extender to my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/range-extender/ecdd9823-8486-4b89-9795-c2f9d50287ff
  6. wireless range extender

wireless range extender: was trying to put in a wi fi 4 extender. put in the wrong password. now i cannot connect. how do i completely get rid of it and start over. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-range-extender/757037cb-f493-4175-8177-7c12b8c1d06a
  7. Alexsixs WiFi Range Extender Network not available on my PCs

Alexsixs WiFi Range Extender Network not available on my PCs: I just set up the Alexsixs WiFi Range Extender to boost the signal strength of my Router for the four each Windows 10 PCs and Smartphones being used at my home with WiFi. The boosted signal gets invariably picked up by all mobile phones and by the Amazon Fire TV Stick. But my...
  8. Extending two wi-fi Networks simultaneously with one Range Extender

Extending two wi-fi Networks simultaneously with one Range Extender: I have two network connections at home. I have extended one using TP-LINK Extender. But I want to extend both simultaneously using only one extender. I just want to know if such an extender is being marketed. Best and regards, Amarnath Wanchoo 56415
  9. How extend range of wi-fi

How extend range of wi-fi: I'd like to know what the options are to extend my wi-fi signal range. I have extra routers if that help and I'm hoping to not spend a lot of money. Thank you. 98411
  10. no internet via wifi range extender

no internet via wifi range extender: windows 10 installed major updates this morning now I cannot get onto the internet via my range extender this has always been intermittent in the past but could get it to work eventually I have run the connection diagnostics and its telling me there are components missing and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. alexsixs wifi

2. wireless range repeater phone setup