Windows 10: Alfa WiFi adapter AWUS036NHA, is it plug and play for Windows 10?

Discus and support Alfa WiFi adapter AWUS036NHA, is it plug and play for Windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I recently got a pc but found out that it doesn’t pick up WiFi signals front the air and that you have to plug it into your router in order to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Rector616, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Alfa WiFi adapter AWUS036NHA, is it plug and play for Windows 10?

Hello, I recently got a pc but found out that it doesn’t pick up WiFi signals front the air and that you have to plug it into your router in order to connect to the internet, I am not able to do this, but I remembered I bought this WiFi adapter a few months ago but never got the Chance of using it on my Mac since I lost the disk to install the software in it, so is this adapter plug and play or do I still need that disk? (I couldn’t find any information online and I tried contacting people selling this device on amazon and eBay with no luck)

submitted by /u/Rector616
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Rector616, Dec 23, 2019
  2. i Alex Win User

Alfa AWUS036NHA on Windows 10

Anyone succeed install
    Alfa AWUS036NHA adapter on Windows 10 / 64 bits
    ?

i Alex, Dec 23, 2019
  3. Alfa AWUS036NHA on Windows 10

Hi Alex,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you.

Please provide us more information to understand the issue better.

• What is the exact issue you are facing with the Alfa AWUS036NHA adapter?

• Are you trying the install the adaptor? If, yes what happen while installing the adaptor?
    You may also check for compatible with windows 10

Explore Windows 10 OS, Computers, Apps, & More | Microsoft

Hope it helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 23, 2019
  4. Alfa WiFi adapter AWUS036NHA, is it plug and play for Windows 10?

USB Wireless adapter not connecting to Wifi

Hello

I am having trouble making my new USB Wifi Adapter to work. The drivers are working fine but the issue is it is not connecting to wifi.

1. I am using Windows 10
    2. The adapter which I am trying to work is Alfa AWUS036NHA 150Mbps
    3. I have also one USB mini wifi adapter attached to my other USB through which I am currently using internet

Alfa WiFi adapter AWUS036NHA, is it plug and play for Windows 10? [​IMG]

From the above screenshot, the Wi-Fi 2 is which I am trying to connect. When I right-click on Wi-Fi 2 and click on Connect/Disconnect, It shows the already connected Wifi through USB mini adapter.

When I Disable WiFi and try to connect through WiFi 2 then it shows an error "Change settings, such as making a connection metered"

The device utility does not show any Wifi available connections though there are 2-3 wifi connection is there.

any idea how can I make connect to internet using my new Alfa AWUS036NHA 150Mbps Wireless USB Adaptor - Wi Fi 2 on Windows 10 ?

oneandthree, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

Alfa WiFi adapter AWUS036NHA, is it plug and play for Windows 10?

1. Alfa WiFi adapter AWUS036NHA, is it plug and play for Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Alfa WiFi adapter

2. Alfa WiFi adapter is "not connected" and I cannot get it to connect; a solution uninstall...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alfa WiFi adapter is "not connected" and I cannot get it to connect; a solution uninstall...: When using Alfa's products, the original bundled WiFi software included with a computer sometimes interferes with Alfa's software. Uninstall the Intell or whatever brank WiFi software. Do not uninstall the factory WiFi driver. Reboot. Uninstall Alfa's software. Reboot....
  3. Alfa WiFi adapter is "not connected" and I cannot get it to connect; a solution uninstall...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alfa WiFi adapter is "not connected" and I cannot get it to connect; a solution uninstall...: When using Alfa's products, the original bundled WiFi software included with a computer sometimes interferes with Alfa's software. Uninstall the Intell or whatever brank WiFi software. Do not uninstall the factory WiFi driver. Reboot. Uninstall Alfa's software. Reboot....
  4. windows 10 wifi adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 wifi adapter: I basically be browsing normally and suddenly it says that there is no internet access the weird part is when I'm playing in a third party online game like roblox or minecraft servers this issue doesn't happen until I leave the server or close the game unlike when I'm in...
  5. windows 10 wifi adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 wifi adapter: I basically be browsing normally and suddenly it says that there is no internet access the weird part is when I'm playing in a third party online game like roblox or minecraft servers this issue doesn't happen until I leave the server or close the game unlike when I'm in...
  6. Cannot install Alfa AWUS036NHA driver on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot install Alfa AWUS036NHA driver on Windows 10: I have the Alfa AWUS036NHA wireless adapter and i've downloaded the drivers directly from alfa's website www.alfa.com.tw. When I try to run the setup.exe file inside the downloaded zip it gets blocked from running and when I check the files properties it shows that the...
  7. Alfa WiFi adapter is "not connected" and I cannot get it to connect.

Alfa WiFi adapter is "not connected" and I cannot get it to connect.: I installed the drivers for my Alfa WiFi adapter and Windows does indeed detect it. Under 'network connections' it is listed next to the internal WiFi, but it has a red 'X' next to it, and says that it is 'not connected'. When I right click 'connect/disconnect' the WiFi menu...
  8. Windows 10 Wifi Adapter

Windows 10 Wifi Adapter: Earlier I was playing games online then I stopped and told the laptop to shutdown now my wifi says no internet access yet Ive uninstalled the driver and even reset the driver...
  9. Windows 10 Plug and Play

Windows 10 Plug and Play: Windows 10 Plug and Play does not work on Life Zed Air Plus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-plug-and-play/f4bef6c6-41b4-491e-bc5f-c1e221db0e89
  10. Wifi adapter plugged in/in device manager, no networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi adapter plugged in/in device manager, no networks: The problem arised after I had come back from a month of using an ethernet connection which I no longer have access to, so I switched back to this, to find it not working at all. The Wifi adapter doesn't even show up in network connections. In device manager, it shows up and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. alfa awus036nha plug play

3. Alfa Network AWUS036NHA plug and play on windows