Windows 10: Alien Isolation Game not launching

Discus and support Alien Isolation Game not launching in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am currently having an issue with my game on windows 10. I cannot currently run Alien Isolation on my computer I got it from Steam. I have looked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by peterzorrilla, May 2, 2020.

1. Alien Isolation Game not launching

I am currently having an issue with my game on windows 10. I cannot currently run Alien Isolation on my computer I got it from Steam. I have looked around all the files and have seen lines from the dll files that say the error is Could Not Find D3DKMTEscape in gdi32.dll. And the other error that I was able to pick out from other sources that told me what the error could be was0xc0000005. This is the only game that I have been having issue with. Everytime I launch the game it will open up for 3 or 4 seconds and then immediatley crashes. I know it's not my computer since all my other games run. I've triedverifying the game files, I uninstalled 3-4 times, ran it as admin, tried the compatability troubleshooter, I tried the restore point while keeping my files, sfc /scannow, dism/online/cleanup-image/restorehealth, DDU, clean install of my graphics driver. Idk why this specific game won't work. Any help other than the options that I've tried is appreciated.

:)

peterzorrilla, May 2, 2020
  2. mroofie Win User

Getting Alien Isolation (tips for survival)

hmm a thread about alien isolation never seen it my bad :/

mroofie, May 2, 2020
  3. PHaS3 Win User
    Getting Alien Isolation (tips for survival)

There is a whole thread on it on TPU. Search the forum before making a new thread? I suggest you ask questions there.

OFFICIAL - Alien: Isolation

PHaS3, May 2, 2020
  4. manofthem Win User

Alien Isolation Game not launching

OFFICIAL   Alien: Isolation

Just stumbled across this and figured that I'd share it.

Alien: Isolation was recently officially announced for PC (as well as consoles) to be released late 2014; release date is October 7th (thanks @stinger608). Already listed on Steam and available for pre-order on GreeManGaming, this looks like it could be awesome.

Alien: Isolation is a first person survival horror game, set 15 years after the original alien, where you play as Amanda Ripley, daughter of the Alien protagonist Ellen Ripley, looking for her mother in deep space. Not only is attention given to detail, as in sounds, score, cosmetics, and tools, but it seems the feel and premise is based almost exclusively on Ridley's original Alien, and it has been compared to Amnesia, which has me hooked already.

Judging by the videos, it has me stoked for its release.

More info:
    Videogamer
    IGN

manofthem, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Alien Isolation Game not launching

1. Alien Isolation Game not launching - Similar Threads - Alien Isolation Game

2. Games Not Launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games Not Launching: I own a ASUS TUF Gaming laptop, with Windows 11, and got it about 3 months ago, though, about 3 days ago, games wouldn't launch, sometimes, for specific games, it would launch, and start out fine, but then freeze, and crash. I have tried resetting my whole system, deleting...
  3. Game not launching...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game not launching...: Hello sir/ ma'am....I have been facing this problem for soo long... I have downloaded many games from steam unlocked website.... After installing these games and running them as administrator... I simply see a black screen and get returned toh the desktop screen.... I have...
  4. Game not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game not launching: Hey so I have this old csgo which is csgo 2013 which is a cracked versionAnd I have trouble running it on my new laptopThe new laptop is on windows 11And for some reason it doesn't runI thought it needs dx9 so I downloaded it from Microsoft and installed it But it still...
  5. Game not launching

Game not launching: Hey so I have this old csgo which is csgo 2013 which is a cracked versionAnd I have trouble running it on my new laptopThe new laptop is on windows 11And for some reason it doesn't runI thought it needs dx9 so I downloaded it from Microsoft and installed it But it still...
  6. game not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game not launching: I have recently downloaded a game "Asphalt:9 Legends" from the microsoft store on my device running windows 11. The problem is that the game is not launching and i can only see blank black screen when i try running it. Any helps would be appreciated....
  7. game not launching

game not launching: I have recently downloaded a game "Asphalt:9 Legends" from the microsoft store on my device running windows 11. The problem is that the game is not launching and i can only see blank black screen when i try running it. Any helps would be appreciated....
  8. Game not launching

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Game not launching: Hello . I have a issue with game here. It is Marine Heavy Gunner Vietnam. When i launch it , it does not open but it is running in background also showing it is 32 bit. My pc -- windows 10 pro...
  9. Alien Swarm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alien Swarm: Alien Swarm (in Steam) is a top-down shooter game and there are a hell of a lot of mods for it via developer console, to enable this navigate to the Options -> Keyboard/Mouse menu and check the option labeled "Enable developer console". The keybind to open the console can be...
  10. Launching Games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Launching Games?: So I was just wondering which is better, launching the games via shortcut (afterinstall) or launching the game in your graphic card driver (radeon setting, nvidia setting, etc.) also does this have any effect on perfomance, quality, etc. please enlighten us? 92321

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to launch alean isolation