Windows 10: Alienware 15 R3 Windows Hello Not Working

Discus and support Alienware 15 R3 Windows Hello Not Working in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; How can i fix thiis? It stays like this the IR camera wont open for windows Hello. The driver of the camera is updated already. Any help there?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Ian LucasCP, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Alienware 15 R3 Windows Hello Not Working

How can i fix thiis? It stays like this the IR camera wont open for windows Hello. The driver of the camera is updated already. Any help there? Alienware 15 R3 Windows Hello Not Working e169a6c4-d75a-4025-9215-b81b201efbaa?upload=true.png

:)

Ian LucasCP, Oct 13, 2019

2. Windows Hello not working on Alienware 15 r3

Will you fix this problem on Alienware 15 r3?

TyatyaPatya, Oct 13, 2019
  3. Alexey Luchaninov, Oct 13, 2019
  4. Alienware 15 R3 Windows Hello Not Working

Windows Hello not working on Alienware 15 r3

Hi,

Based on the issue that you are experiencing with Windows Hello, it's possible that it is caused by incompatible driver or software. For us to better assist you, we would like to ask for additional information. Please answer the following:

• What is the current build and version of your Windows 10 device?
    • Have you made any recent changes or installed updates before this issue started?
    • Were you able to check for pending driver update for the camera?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

Alienware 15 R3 Windows Hello Not Working

1. Alienware 15 R3 Windows Hello Not Working - Similar Threads - Alienware Hello Working

2. Alienware 17 r3 after a security update on win 10 is stopping it from charging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alienware 17 r3 after a security update on win 10 is stopping it from charging: my Alienware 17 r3 from 2016 got a security update from windows but I replaced the batteries and the same update appeared and stopped my laptop from charging what the heck is going on? i took it to a repair show and replaced the batteries and updated it as well the same thing...
  3. Windows Hello Not Working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Not Working: Hi, Recently, when I opened my Surface Pro 6, instead of windows hello functioning as expected it said 'sorry, something went wrong. Please sign in with your pin'. I checked settings and it said 'we couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello face' So, I looked...
  4. Alienware 15 r3 won't boot/Updated to Windows 1903

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alienware 15 r3 won't boot/Updated to Windows 1903: So... I bought Red Dead Redemption 2 from Epic the day after the release. I had problems, as did everyone... I am not too familiar with this computer "behind the scenes", I use it mostly for school. I tried everything. Bios, drivers and all. Finally against my better...
  5. Windows Hello Fingerprint not working in Zbook 15.

Windows Hello Fingerprint not working in Zbook 15.: I have a Zbook 15. I can't set up windows hello on my device. It does have a fingerprint reader but it says This option is currently not available and "We could not find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint". I have updated my drivers for windows...
  6. Windows hello is not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows hello is not working: Hii, I am trying to enable face recognition based system login. But it shows some error message. i have attached the error screen shot for your reference. Kindly help me to resolve this issue Regards, Arunkumar [img] 136495
  7. Windows 10 Version Upgrade for Alienware 15 R4

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Version Upgrade for Alienware 15 R4: Hey guys. I would like to know when the Alienware laptop series would be able to upgrade the Windows 10 version (from 1803 to 1809). Any idea or answer would be helpful. Thanks....
  8. Windows Hello issue on Log in window Alienware R4

Windows Hello issue on Log in window Alienware R4: For the last several weeks I have been unable to log in with the facial recognition software. This worked for 2018 until the most recent Windows Update was applied. Feature Update 1809 Windows 10 Prior to removing this update can you tell me what other steps I can take....
  9. Windows Hello not working.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Hello not working.: I only noticed this after the most recent update, but not sure that is the cause. I've followed some fix suggestions like removing/reinstalling the Hello driver and the IR front camera driver, but that has not solved the problem. When I go to the sign-in options I see the...
  10. Windows hello not working now. earlier it used to before update. I have alienware 15 r3

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows hello not working now. earlier it used to before update. I have alienware 15 r3: after the update it stopped working. now it says, windows hello is not supported. i tried turning on bio-metric service and enable bio-metric devices. installed tobii sense. it works and infra cam shows light but still not getting windows hello option. also IR camera is...