Windows 10: Alienware 15R3 Command Center crash after windows update fixed

Discus and support Alienware 15R3 Command Center crash after windows update fixed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was looking for help with an issue, but found nothing. I tried what MS offered as a fix and that didn't work. However, after a little tweaking.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by UrBikeAintShyt, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Alienware 15R3 Command Center crash after windows update fixed

I was looking for help with an issue, but found nothing. I tried what MS offered as a fix and that didn't work. However, after a little tweaking. Here's the fix..

Uninstall command center, then restart, set program to run in Windows 7 compatibility mode, restart again and then the application runs without a problem.

Here is the link to the original crash report. I tried to post the fix into the same feed, but I wasn't allowed to do so. You should consider fixing this. I think a community working together would help.

:)

UrBikeAintShyt, Nov 19, 2018

2. Alienware Command Center crash after October Win 10 update.

Hi Adam,

For further assistance regarding Alienware command Center, we suggest that you get in touch with your device manufacturer.

Thanks.

Marilou Ser, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Alienware command Center not working

Original title: Alienware command Center

My alienware command center has been working great until a few days ago now all my sensors show 0 temp and all my fans show 0 rpm and my cpu pump show fail I have talked to several tech one of which uninstalled my command center and reinstalled it another
    tech said that I should reinstall windows 10 which I did I have tried to update my bios but it says I have the latest version still my command center it not working right any have any ideas about what I can do other than going back to windows 7?

BruceLehnerz, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Alienware 15R3 Command Center crash after windows update fixed

alienware command center will not reload

I'm having problem getting my Alienare Command Center back working. I had to perform a "Clean Install" on my Alien R-3 desktop (manufactured 2010). Got everything back (thanks to source disks) but can not get the Dell Alienware Command Center to reload.
    The installation stops and halts on error "Package not Compatible". The machine was upgraded to Windows 10 several months ago and ran fine. Tried to run the installer under every compatibility choice listed. Any help?

MichaelSpooner, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Alienware 15R3 Command Center crash after windows update fixed

1. Alienware 15R3 Command Center crash after windows update fixed - Similar Threads - Alienware 15R3 Command

2. Alienware Command Center not working on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Alienware Command Center not working on Windows 11: [ATTACH]There have been some reports of Alienware Command Center not working on Alienware computers running Windows 11 or Windows 10. You are likely to encounter this issue if your Windows system driver is outdated or malfunctioning. Another possible cause of the error is a...
  3. alienware command center has no profiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    alienware command center has no profiles: what happened to all of them this effects all profiles not just this[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alienware-command-center-has-no-profiles/75e5fe0f-9486-4f96-b347-aea0ff9a522d
  4. Alienware Command Center causing Blue Screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alienware Command Center causing Blue Screens: Started a few months ago, and has been steadily getting worse. Checking the Reliability History program has revealed an issue with AWCC.exe alienware command center being the cause of pretty much every single crash since. Copied from the Reliability History report. Please...
  5. Alienware Command Center Install Not Completing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Alienware Command Center Install Not Completing: The Alienware Command Center after a point stopped displaying the thermal and overclock controls, so I looked on some support sites and they said to uninstall and reinstall. After uninstalling, I tried to reinstall it from the Dell Support site and it will proceed with the...
  6. my alienware command center not working properly

my alienware command center not working properly: Hi .. Alienware command center caused issues for my computer as it doesn't work properly and I cant solve the problem I had uninstall AWCC and Re-installed it and apply all the process and steps but not work . help please......
  7. Alienware laptop 15R3 BSOD "IQRL NOT LESS OR EQUAL"

Alienware laptop 15R3 BSOD "IQRL NOT LESS OR EQUAL": I just got an Alienware laptop (15R3) and within 24 hours get a BSOD stating "IQRL NOT LESS OR EQUAL." I have reinstalled my drivers, updated my BIOS and uninstalled all Killer software. Every time I close the lid and open it a little while later, I get this bsod, and when I...
  8. Alienware 15r3 after 1803 update no access to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Alienware 15r3 after 1803 update no access to internet: Any help greatly appreciated. I am currently running 1709 on my Alienware 15r3. I want to upgrade to 1803/1809 but whenever I update to either of them I receive this message when logging in, then I have no access to the internet. "See the end of this message for details...
  9. command center block by uac (alienware m15x)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    command center block by uac (alienware m15x): hi... i am sorry if my english not good, i own alienware classic m15x that i already upgraded to win 10 free, used to be win 7 home premium, since that the problem came to my system: 1 BSOD because ST Microelectronic acellerator free fall sensor driver not compatible (...
  10. BSOD on Alienware 15r3 during reboot error

BSOD on Alienware 15r3 during reboot error: I have been getting BSOD on my Alienware 15 r3 that happens mostly at reboots. I think its my Nvidia driver. Need some help with the error. Thanks Attachment 147220 90580

Users found this page by searching for:

1. alienware command center crashing

2. alienware command center update failed

3. killer command center crashing windows

4. alienware command center fix crash,
  5. alienware command center keeps crashing,
  6. alienware command centre immediate crash,
  7. alienware command center crashes,
  8. alienware restore 15r3 command centre,
  9. alienware updates crash laptop,
  10. alienware control centre download crash,
  11. alienware commannd centre crash,