Windows 10: Alienware Alpha i3, about 4-5 years old, having a bundle of internet issues.

Discus and support Alienware Alpha i3, about 4-5 years old, having a bundle of internet issues. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; For a while now, my Alienware Alpha i3 has been having trouble connecting to the internet ever since we moved to Texas. Typically, it would start out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rbenjhin, Oct 27, 2020.

1. rbenjhin Win User

Alienware Alpha i3, about 4-5 years old, having a bundle of internet issues.

For a while now, my Alienware Alpha i3 has been having trouble connecting to the internet ever since we moved to Texas. Typically, it would start out with me being unable to connect to the wifi connection, and I would have to trouble shoot it multiple times in order for it to work. Just recently, the troubleshooter became useless. It cannot find any errors or fix any errors, either.

Sometimes I would connect but immediately be disconnected, and when I check the internet connections, there is no network available for me to connect to. Troubleshooting does not work.

I have uninstalled my Wi-Fi adapter and restarted my computer countless times, and this never solved my issue.

I have gone into the command prompt and typed in the following commands:

netsh int ip reset C:\resetlog.txt

netsh winsock reset

ipconfig/flushdns

None of these solved the issue.

Everytime I troubleshoot, I get 4 different errors. Sometimes, they are all at once. The errors are as followed:

The default gateway is not available

"Wi-Fi" does not have a valid iP configuration

There might be a problem with the network adapter

A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken.

I'm at a loss of what could possibly fix my issue.

Sometimes, I would be able to connect just fine, but the wifi adapter resets itself at random.

:)

rbenjhin, Oct 27, 2020

2. Evolve Alpha Testing This Month!

Alienware Alpha i3, about 4-5 years old, having a bundle of internet issues. [​IMG]

Here’s a handy step-by-step guide for your shot at the Evolve Big Alpha:
    • Go to EvolveGame.com/BigAlpha
    • Enter this code: 11197-10708-89072 (It is a multi-use code, act fast!)
    • Enter your name and email confirmation
    • Select your platform preference
    If you did it in time, you will see a message saying that you successfully registered for a chance to participate in the Big Alpha.

IMPORTANT: Save the information on that page. We will not be contacting you with additional confirmation of your registration. Selected participants will be sent an email when keys are distributed.

The following countries are unable to participate in Big Alpha due to internet infrastructure issues: http://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/articles/203655536-What-Countries-is-the-Big-Alpha-Not-Available-In-

Mindweaver, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Alienware Alpha Gaming Console Now Available For Pre-Order

Alienware, a leader in high-performance gaming systems, has announced the pre-order availability of the Alienware Alpha gaming console. Starting August 12, 2014, gamers will have the opportunity to ensure they are among the first to own the Alienware Alpha. Fans that are eager to get their hands on the Alienware Alpha gaming console will be able to secure their system from select retailers like Amazon and Walmart, or direct from Dell, with configurations starting at $549.

Gamers can now secure their gateway to the entire Steam library on a system that was engineered to provide an immersive PC gaming experience, custom-tailored for the living room. The Alienware Alpha merges the open ecosystem and flexibility of PC gaming with the ease-of-use and intuitive interface of consoles. This enables gamers to choose what and how they want to play, whether it's a competitive online FPS with the bundled Microsoft Xbox 360 wireless controller for Windows, or having their friends bring their controllers of choice for a fragfest in the newest indie side scroller.

Alienware Alpha i3, about 4-5 years old, having a bundle of internet issues. Alienware_Alpha_01_thm.jpg

"The Alienware Alpha is purpose-built for living room gaming, and represents a new direction for a truly open console platform," said Frank Azor, Alienware General Manager. "With the Alpha, Alienware has made playing fun, new games with your friends in the living room not only simple, but affordable. With the exclusive Alpha-UI, gamers will be able to navigate all of Alpha's core features with only a gamepad, without ever needing a keyboard and mouse."

Alienware developed the Alpha's hardware, design and price to satisfy the demands of gamers everywhere and can be configured with Intel Quad-Core i7 processors, 8 GBs of RAM, 2 TB of storage, blazing 802.11 AC wireless adapter, an NVIDIA's Maxwell-based GPU and bundled with a Microsoft Xbox 360 controller to give gamers the edge they need to game victorious in any room of the house.

To give gamers a great experience right out of the box, the Alienware Alpha will include added content so gamers can start gaming as soon as they get home. Stay tuned as we reveal more but here's a sneak peak at some of the bonus content that will be bundled with the Alienware Alpha.

• PAYDAY 2 - An action-packed, four-player co-op shooter that once again lets gamers don the masks of the original PAYDAY crew - Dallas, Hoxton, Wolf and Chains - as they descend on Washington DC for an epic crime spree.
    • Magicka - A satirical action-adventure game set in a rich fantasy world based on Norse mythology. The player assumes the role of a Wizard from a sacred order tasked with stopping an evil sorcerer who has thrown the world into turmoil, his foul creations besieging the forces of good.
    • Magicka: Dungeons and Daemons DLC - Something stirs beneath Castle Aldrheim… Deep in the sub-dungeons, long forgotten by the Wizards, the demented ancestors of the Aldrheim Order have awoken an ancient evil. The fate of the world has yet again fallen on the shoulders of our haphazard and colorful Wizards. Will the Wizards survive as they stumble upon Aldrheim's most secret of secrets?
    • Gauntlet Helm - Exclusive In-game: Champion's Casque - The classic Gauntlet 4-player co-op action gameplay returns in a completely new experience! Battle the endless hordes of foes as you and your friends fight for treasure and glory via both local and online co-op multiplayer. Gauntlet is developed by Arrowhead Game Studios and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.
    Alienware also revealed details about the exclusive Alpha UI developed specifically for the Alienware Alpha that gives users an intuitive interface ideal for navigating the Alienware Alpha console with a controller. The Alienware Alpha is set to boot straight into the customizable Alpha UI, giving gamers the control they need to get into their titles and featuring full integration with Steam Big Picture Mode while providing rapid access to configuration options and common settings all without ever having to reach for a keyboard or mouse.

This gives gamers the absolute best interface for navigating their Alienware Alpha from the comfort of their couch with their choice of controller in hand and offers gamers an experience that blends the intuitive interface of a console and all of the power and flexibility of a PC.

Availability
    The Alienware Alpha gaming console is available for pre-order on August 12th and will be shipping November of this year in the US with global pre-order availability beginning this holiday season.

Cristian_25H, Oct 27, 2020
  4. Alienware Alpha i3, about 4-5 years old, having a bundle of internet issues.

Huper x cloud alpha not working on windows 10 alienware

I recently bought a hyper x cloud alpha mic and have tried to use the mic on the alienware aurora and it has not been detecting any audio although it detected the micplease help.

Anthony rollo, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Alienware Alpha i3, about 4-5 years old, having a bundle of internet issues.

1. Alienware Alpha i3, about 4-5 years old, having a bundle of internet issues. - Similar Threads - Alienware Alpha years

2. My HP Envy was about 5 years old. It suddenly asked for a PIN when I signed in. I have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My HP Envy was about 5 years old. It suddenly asked for a PIN when I signed in. I have...: I have a 5 year old HP Envy 360 that suddenly required a PIN to log on. I have never had a pin before. I had recently updated it to Windows 11. Now I am locked out altogether....
  3. I have a Lenovo AMD A10-7800, desktop which is about 5 years old. It came with windows 10....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a Lenovo AMD A10-7800, desktop which is about 5 years old. It came with windows 10....: I have a Lenovo AMD A10-7800, desktop which is about 5 years old. It came with windows 10. Can I upgrade to Windows 11 on this computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-lenovo-amd-a10-7800-desktop-which-is/dba94f9f-7fcd-425c-857b-93d1de690b74
  4. Slow internet speeds on Alienware Alpha Steam Machine Running Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow internet speeds on Alienware Alpha Steam Machine Running Win10: Hello! I recently found to be having issues with my Alienware Alpha's wireless abilities,On my laptop, I can get download speeds upwards of 120-200 MB/s in the same room as the Alpha, however on the Alpha I cannot muster over 20-30 MB/s, And sometimes it'll drop down to 2-3...
  5. Alienware Alpha; Missing apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Alienware Alpha; Missing apps: Hello, I recently reset my Alienware alpha with the option to keep my personal files.That being said, I've found it to be a bit of a hassle finding the apps I need. The missing ones are;AlienRespawnAlienware1.9.2.8Alienware Command CenterDell Inc.4.0.48.0Alienware Digital...
  6. First ever issue in 5+ years...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    First ever issue in 5+ years...: For the first time my PC didn't power off, it was hanging for many minutes (had to hard reset via power button). I'm still on 1909, PC was built in 2015 and have as no issues with updates. I'm yet to power on the computer later, will have to see what caused it. Amy idea what...
  7. How to reset an old, 4 year old password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to reset an old, 4 year old password: I want to get my files off an old Hard Drive from an XPS PC 8830 I think. But, I have zero idea what the password is. I tried to reset password from the Command Prompt from a new Window 10 USB installer, to access the Command Prompt. But, it won't work because x:sources...
  8. Internet windows 10 Alienware gaming computer 2 years old

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet windows 10 Alienware gaming computer 2 years old: I have a great computer and i have a weird problem with my new internet service i am connected for an hour no problem and after that i lose connection until i disconnect and reconnect again then it works fine for a while. Also when im playing a game like runescape and decide...
  9. BSOD after about 15min for about 4-5 restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after about 15min for about 4-5 restarts: Hey everyone, So for the past week i've been getting either the whea_uncorrectable_error or IRQL_not_less_or_equal BSOD... I browsed the forums and did most of the suggestions (mainly updates all my drivers and ran the stress tests, minus the ram). Updating my drivers...
  10. Alienware Alpha BSOD's

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alienware Alpha BSOD's: Hi, My Alienware Alpha has been getting a few BODS's in the last few days. These were the BSOD's I was getting: irql_not_less_or_equal memory_management dpc_watchdog_violation I have not made any changes to the drivers nor hardwares. I ran Dell Diagnostics and...