Windows 10: Alienware aurora r7 won't start

Discus and support Alienware aurora r7 won't start in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My aurora doesn't start. It goes to the alienware boot sequence, then it goes to a blue screen saying that windows automatic repair couldn't fix the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MathiasSimpson, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Alienware aurora r7 won't start

My aurora doesn't start. It goes to the alienware boot sequence, then it goes to a blue screen saying that windows automatic repair couldn't fix the PC. Is there any way to find what is wrong? The log file it gives me is F:\sources\sos.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

I've tried about any solution I could find, but it keeps coming back to this screen.

:)

MathiasSimpson, Sep 14, 2018

2. Alienware aurora r7 infinite boot

My r7 is booting infinitly on the alienware icon screen, i already attempted to get to the troubleshoot screen however it wont work. Also me reseting my pc lead to this problem.

RajThunder, Sep 14, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Alienware aurora r7 infinite boot

Hi Raj,

Is your r7 just restarting or do you get a bluescreen or error page at all?

Start your r7, just as Windows attempts to load (spinning dots), press and hold Power Button for 5 - 10 seconds to perform a Hard Shut Down

Do this twice

On the third start Windows will boot into the Recovery Environment and from there you can access System Repair, Safe Mode, Command Prompt . . . etc.

Please try each option one at a time, then see of Windows will boot . . .

Go to Troubleshoot - Advanced Option - Startup Repair

See if Windows startup can repair itself

Go to Troubleshoot - Advanced Option - System Restore

Check to see if you have a restore point you can go back to

If you do not have a Restore Point, go to Troubleshoot - Advanced Option - Startup Settings and click Restart

Upon restart, press 4 to enter Safe Mode

Once in Safe Mode, backup your data if you do not already have a backup

Open Device Manager and check to make sure all your Drivers are up to date

Reboot to see if Windows will start Normally

If the above fails, go to Troubleshoot - Advanced Options - Reset this PC

Choose to keep your files and apps, just your files or to keep nothing

Then start the Reset

DaveM121, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Jakeb34 Win User

Alienware aurora r7 won't start

Alienware says it's Microsoft's problem that my Aurora R3 will not upgrade to Windows 10

I was also having an issue like this, I would follow these steps but I really don't want to dual-boot. Do you think Microsoft (because I know Alienware wont :/ ) will take steps to help us (people with alienware aurora r3's) out? I really like the look of
    Windows 10 but to be unsupported without having to perform a little trick on the setup (hold down the power button when the computer is restarting in setup, wait about 10 seconds then start it back up again; basically a manual reboot) is a shame.

Upgrade stuck on boot : Windows10

This is the post on reddit on the issue, people have had issues with their R3's.

Jakeb34, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Alienware aurora r7 won't start

1. Alienware aurora r7 won't start - Similar Threads - Alienware aurora won't

2. How to properly install a new ssd into an alienware aurora R7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to properly install a new ssd into an alienware aurora R7: My first attempt at this rendered my PC unusable. I had coloned my drives to the new 980evo ssd and replaced it with the octane drive m.2.In Bios the new SSD was recognized but I wasn't able to boot the PC past advanced boot. Is there a way to do this? Am I missing something...
  3. How to properly install a new ssd into an alienware aurora R7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to properly install a new ssd into an alienware aurora R7: My first attempt at this rendered my PC unusable. I had coloned my drives to the new 980evo ssd and replaced it with the octane drive m.2.In Bios the new SSD was recognized but I wasn't able to boot the PC past advanced boot. Is there a way to do this? Am I missing something...
  4. alienware aurora r12 issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    alienware aurora r12 issue: i just bought this computer a few days ago and i dont feel im getting the performance i should out of it. ive set everything to performance mode. its the intel i7 with rtx 3070. even on performance mode fortnite is only getting 120 frames...
  5. Alienware Aurora R8

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Alienware Aurora R8: Alienware Aurora R8 Desktop fleeced excess power out and now it won't turn on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alienware-aurora-r8/86aa8d40-0eb7-4e33-89ac-c5b7bb1badd3
  6. My Alienware Aurora r10 won’t sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Alienware Aurora r10 won’t sleep: I have an Alienware Aurora r10 computer running Win 10 and for some reasons it won’t ever sleep. The computer is in my bedroom so the bright light and fan keeps me awake. As a student, this is really frustrating because sometimes I only have time for a few hours of sleep...
  7. alienware aurora r7 no realtek digital output

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    alienware aurora r7 no realtek digital output: hi, i am trying to be able to switch from my headphones to my speakers (like without unplugging my headphone jack everytime i want to use speakers.) on my pc they are the same jack and i don't have the digital output software to be able to switch them, anyone know where i...
  8. Alienware Aurora R7 gets red boxed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alienware Aurora R7 gets red boxed: How do I fix the red box “Secure Boot Violation”?? This computer has been running fine until I updated to Windows 10. Anyone can help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alienware-aurora-r7-gets-red-boxed/b1cfa150-c6b7-4a89-b364-fa146bd83b46
  9. Alienware Aurora R7 Boot up loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Alienware Aurora R7 Boot up loop: Note: I've had my Aurora for almost a year now. Earlier today I factory reset my computer entirely, since then I've been sent to a set up area where I am supposed to fill out my region, language, timezone, and keyboard type. After pressing next I've been sent to a page that...
  10. [Help] Stuck in an infinite boot loop on my Aurora R7

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [Help] Stuck in an infinite boot loop on my Aurora R7: I bought Alienware Aurora r7 less than a month ago so it’s basically new. I was playing Fortnite then suddenly my PC froze and i couldn’t do anything so I shut it down, then it got stuck in an infinite loop of a black screen and the main menu, keeps going on and on. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 booting issue aurora r7

2. alienware r7 aurora doesnt startup

3. alienware aurora r7 infinite boot

4. alienware aurora r5 will not boot,
  5. aurorq r7 hanging at bootup,
  6. factory reset on alienware r7 aurora but it keeps go to hi there screen,
  7. aurora r7 windows update crash,
  8. boot issues on an alienware aroura 5,
  9. alienware aurora r7 issues not starting,
  10. Alienware Aurora R7 WANT POWER ON,
  11. alienware r7 wont boot after bios update,