Windows 10: Alienware Concept UFO is Nintendo Switch with Windows 10

Discus and support Alienware Concept UFO is Nintendo Switch with Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Along with foldable and dual-screen Windows PCs, Dell also showed off the Alienware Concept UFO at CES 2020, which combines the idea of Nintendo Switch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jan 7, 2020.

1. WinLatest New Member

Alienware Concept UFO is Nintendo Switch with Windows 10

Along with foldable and dual-screen Windows PCs, Dell also showed off the Alienware Concept UFO at CES 2020, which combines the idea of Nintendo Switch with portable gaming PC.

Alienware Concept UFO, which is a Nintendo Switch-like portable gaming PC, runs Windows 10 and it supports desktop games.

The Nintendo Switch has seen great success by having a screen in the controller and offering a premium ad-free experience but with added portability. Many third-party developers and publishers port their PC only games to Nintendo Switch, but there’s a noticeable downgrade in graphics of games ported from other platforms.

The Concept UFO is an attempt to pack PC gaming experience into a tiny form factor without relying on mobile processors and addressing these problems of the Switch.

With Alienware Concept UFO, Dell could make Windows gaming even more adaptable by wearing the Switch’s clothes and gamers will have access to the same library of games that are offered on a regular gaming laptop.

Alienware Concept UFO features

Alienware Concept UFO is Nintendo Switch with Windows 10 Alienware-Nintendo-Switch.jpg
    Image Courtesy: Future

According to Dell, Alienware Concept UFO is equipped with an 8-inch display and it has 1900×1200 resolution.

Alienware Concept UFO is running a 10th Gen Intel processor, standard Windows operating system with support for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.

The Concept UFO is modular and controllers can be detached, so you can use it in handheld mode or on a table with a kickstand attached to the device.

The capabilities of the Concept UFO can be extended if you hook it up to external display and use controller or inputs such as a mouse.

Although Concept UFO is meant to be a portable PC for gaming, the device runs a custom launcher on top of Windows 10. Dell insists that the prototype uses standard Windows 10 installation and it’s a gaming PC in a tiny form factor.

“This is going to be a full PC,” a Dell representative told reporters at CES 2020. According to Dell, this is essentially a gaming PC in a unique body style with access to a massive library of games that Windows 10 currently offers.

The device is just a concept and Alienware may never turn it into an actual product due to possible software compatibility issues, but it’s really freaking cool.

The post Alienware Concept UFO is Nintendo Switch with Windows 10 appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jan 7, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Nintendo Switch Pro Controller not being detected by Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate your effort on this. We understand that when you connect the Nintendo Switch Pro controller to the computer, it is not being detected, we will look into this for you.

However, it would be great if you can help us with the details requested below:

• Does the Nintendo Switch Pro controller gets detected in any other computer?
    • Were you able to use the Nintendo Switch Pro controller earlier on your current computer?
    • Is any other USB Device detected on your computer?
    • Do you see any Unknown device or a yellow yield sign on any device in Device Manager?
    • May I know the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?

To check for unknown devices, you can press Windows key + X, and select
    Device Manager.

If you see any Unknown device or a device with yellow yield, right click on the device and select
    Update Driver.

However, we would also suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Error: “USB Device not recognized” when you try to access a USB external hard drive.
    except Method 1 and 2 and check if that helps in resolving the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 7, 2020
  3. In-game purchase for Minecraft on Windows 10 and nintendo switch

I own minecraft for windows 10 and minecraft for nintendo switch if I buy something on windows will it transfer to my switch.

they are logged into the same account.

I want to buy plastic texture pack on windows 10, but will it transfer on all accounts to my switch?

***Original Title: Minecraft For windows 10 and nintendo switch***

Aaron Byrne, Jan 7, 2020
  4. Slyvr1 Win User

Nintendo switch

How do I connect my Nintendo switch to display onto my pc?

Slyvr1, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Alienware Concept UFO is Nintendo Switch with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Alienware Concept UFO

2. Nintendo Switch Pro Controller and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nintendo Switch Pro Controller and Windows 10: Hello. So I have recently built a new PC. Win10 64 bit AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor 3.70 GHz Mother Board: Asus TUF Gaming x570-Plus I have been unable to get Windows 10 to recognize my Nintendo Switch Pro controller. This controller worked and...
  3. Nintendo switch problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nintendo switch problems: I'm trying to connect my minecraft to to Microsoft but I have a code and I don't know how to use it on this website if you can I would like to hear what I can do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nintendo-switch-problems/1d8dcde2-91c1-4626-8011-cb47ac297536
  4. Minecraft on a Nintendo Switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on a Nintendo Switch: Hi - any help would be appreciated. My son is trying to play Minecraft on his Nintendo switch. When he logs into Microsoft within Minecraft on his Switch - it defaults to logging into my other son's Microsoft Account. I can't find anyplace within settings to change...
  5. Nintendo switch and minecraft

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Nintendo switch and minecraft: When playing Minecraft on Nintendo Lite and switch it says to log in to Microsoft account from another device. I do this and it says successfully logged in, however when going back to the Nintendo it will still say sign in and we can not go any further? Could you advise?...
  6. Nintendo switch

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Nintendo switch: How do I connect my Nintendo switch to display onto my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nintendo-switch/0cfa3398-a91c-4bd5-9fad-3749f69be556"
  7. Minecraft on Nintendo Switch

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Minecraft on Nintendo Switch: It says I cannot add friends because the way the microsoft account is set up. (a) why is this relevant (b) what do I do, help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-on-nintendo-switch/bb83e355-4f55-4059-9a4b-28e7e3a9fe8a"
  8. Nintendo switch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nintendo switch: Please, give me instructions how to connect my Nintendo switch to the computer. Unfortunately I don’t have HDMI. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nintendo-switch/a9d96155-b7e8-496c-9f76-8cb971b8fed4
  9. Minecraft on nintendo switch

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft on nintendo switch: I made an account on microsoft and used my phone number and went on my switch and now it says error failed to sign in something went wrong. is there a way to change accounts to make it work? [ Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows Hello, lock screen & sign-in ]...
  10. Minecraft Nintendo Switch edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch edition: So I've recently made a microsoft account in order to crossplay on minecraft using my nintendo switch, when I finished making the account it never asked me to make a username and instead logged me in with a completely random gamertag which I dont know how to change. Please...