Windows 10: Alienware Desktop

Discus and support Alienware Desktop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have an Alienware Desktop I bought about 5 years ago and never used. Now have a 9 year old and he'd like to enter the gaming world with it, however... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jim F_507, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Jim F_507 Win User

Alienware Desktop

I have an Alienware Desktop I bought about 5 years ago and never used. Now have a 9 year old and he'd like to enter the gaming world with it, however even though I have it connected directly to my network via ethernet connection because it will not access my network using wifi unexplainably. The PC will not open it says my pc is not accessible right now to fix the problem I must go to Microsoft.live.com to fix the problem When I get there there is nothing telling me where the problem lies? Can anyone help me open my PC? Please?

:)

Jim F_507, Sep 22, 2020
  2. TIGR Win User

Micro Center Alienware Case

It's definitely a step too close for me. *Laugh :laugh:

I'm not too impressed with the design.

3. Micro Center Alienware Case

Isn't owning Alienware stuff being one step away from owning a Mac? *Laugh :laugh:

DonInKansas, Sep 22, 2020
  4. malware Win User

Alienware Desktop

Alienware Area 51 m15x BIOS Update Released

If you were among the group of people experiencing overheating issues with your Alienware Area 51 m15x laptop, then there are some good news for you. A new BIOS update, version X29b P3A30 is now available. The update allegedly allows VGA fans to increase up to 5400 rpm and thus better cool the GPU. To obtain the new BIOS, you'll need to email the m15x support line (L: Area51_m15x@alienware.com). In reply you should receive a link to the BIOS .zip archive. Once you download the small file, Alienware recommends to follow the steps described in the Read full story marker.

Open Nero Ultra Edition, click Backup, and then click “Burn Image to Disc.” Next, select the file “m15x_x29b.iso from the unzipped folder.

• Plug your AC adapter in
    • Disconnect all third-party peripherals
    • Don’t turn off the computer or restart it during the update
    • Don’t eject your DVD/Blu-ray drive during the update.
    Steps:
    • Open BIOS by tapping F12 during boot
    • Set BIOS to boot from your CD-ROM drive first
    • Save and exit
    • Upon reboot, the BIOS flash update will proceed
    • Click “Yes” through the prompts
    • Restart
    Source: LAPTOP Magazine

malware, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Alienware Desktop

1. Alienware Desktop - Similar Threads - Alienware Desktop

2. My desktop pc alienware isn't showing a work tab at all in setting, it only shows that I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop pc alienware isn't showing a work tab at all in setting, it only shows that I...: Recently my desktop computer has stopped allowing me to connect via Wi-Fi and only shows the Ethernet option, this has never been a problem in the past and I can't figure out how to fix it....
  3. My desktop pc alienware isn't showing a work tab at all in setting, it only shows that I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My desktop pc alienware isn't showing a work tab at all in setting, it only shows that I...: Recently my desktop computer has stopped allowing me to connect via Wi-Fi and only shows the Ethernet option, this has never been a problem in the past and I can't figure out how to fix it....
  4. Microsoft store won't update apps on my alienware desktop or laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store won't update apps on my alienware desktop or laptop: gives the error something happened on our end. windows 11 tried all troubleshooter options and a system restore help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-update-apps-on-my-alienware/36506178-1bdc-4987-b373-ba1f8ede2a64
  5. Microsoft store won't update apps on my alienware desktop or laptop

Microsoft store won't update apps on my alienware desktop or laptop: gives the error something happened on our end. windows 11 tried all troubleshooter options and a system restore help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-update-apps-on-my-alienware/36506178-1bdc-4987-b373-ba1f8ede2a64
  6. Alienware desktop won‘t turn on after being forced to shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Alienware desktop won‘t turn on after being forced to shutdown: I went out to run my desktop all day after turning it on in the morning. When I came back at night, I found that the screen seemed to be stuck. Neither wired mouse nor the wired keyboard worked tested with other mouse and keyboard, but I could adjust the brightness of the...
  7. Alienware desktop won‘t turn on after being forced to shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alienware desktop won‘t turn on after being forced to shutdown: I went out to run my desktop all day after turning it on in the morning. When I came back at night, I found that the screen seemed to be stuck. Neither wired mouse nor the wired keyboard worked tested with other mouse and keyboard, but I could adjust the brightness of the...
  8. Alienware desktop won‘t turn on after being forced to shutdown

9. Alienware Aurora R8 Desktop PC Random Freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alienware Aurora R8 Desktop PC Random Freezing: I am having an issue where my PC will fully freeze at random times. The video on the monitor will pause similar to pausing a video, and the audio from my headset will also pause. Recently, I have been keeping my Task Manager open to see what is causing it. The CPU and Disk...
  10. Brother's Alienware Desktop Fails to Boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Brother's Alienware Desktop Fails to Boot: I shutdown his computer (a full shutdown via shutdown /s /t 0 ala command prompt) after he went off somewhere in town (job hunting, getting food, idk), he powered it up, and it went to his alienware icon, no spinning dots, then went to a black screen and a line of dots (think...