Windows 10: Alienware laptop suddenly stopped working.

Discus and support Alienware laptop suddenly stopped working. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This morning my Alienware laptop suddenly stopped working. What happened first was that I logged in and after about 3 seconds it immediately shut off.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EliasDuBroff, May 21, 2021.

1. Alienware laptop suddenly stopped working.

This morning my Alienware laptop suddenly stopped working. What happened first was that I logged in and after about 3 seconds it immediately shut off. Now when I turn it on it goes to the first screen you see when booting up the system. Then it goes to a black screen with the windows logo with the text “prepa

:)

EliasDuBroff, May 21, 2021
  2. fireberd Win User

Dell Alienware Laptop having a Identity Crisis

Have you been on the Dell Community Alienware laptop forum? If not I suggest you give that a try since there are those there more familiar with the Alienware's.
    https://www.dell.com/community/Alien...enware-laptops

fireberd, May 21, 2021
  3. touchscreen suddenly stopped

I was using my laptop and the touchscreen suddenly just stopped working. I have checked to make sure all the drivers are updated and they are, so any suggestions?

ShayMartin, May 21, 2021
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

Alienware laptop suddenly stopped working.

Windows 10 "Left Alt + Shift" language input switch suddenly stop working. It used to work before.

Hi Jida,

There are a few reasons why "Left Alt + Shift" is suddenly stopped working on your computer. Since you mentioned that you already tried some troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you create a
    Test Profile. From there, check if the issue occurs.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.
    Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, May 21, 2021
Thema:

Alienware laptop suddenly stopped working.

1. Alienware laptop suddenly stopped working. - Similar Threads - Alienware laptop suddenly

2. HELP! My laptop suddenly stopped working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    HELP! My laptop suddenly stopped working.: I played yesterday on it and now when I try to turn it on nothing works! All I see is a black screen and coloured lines , white lines. I didn't drop it or anything! Never stepped on it , nothing. I opened it up , nothing is burned. Please help me I really need my laptop! It's...
  3. HELP! My laptop suddenly stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! My laptop suddenly stopped working.: I played yesterday on it and now when I try to turn it on nothing works! All I see is a black screen and coloured lines , white lines. I didn't drop it or anything! Never stepped on it , nothing. I opened it up , nothing is burned. Please help me I really need my laptop! It's...
  4. HELP! My laptop suddenly stopped working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth Stopped Working On My Laptop Suddenly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Stopped Working On My Laptop Suddenly: I have a Dell XPS 9500 and my Bluetooth connection just stopped working suddenly. When I try to remove or add a device, it says the Bluetooth isn't turned on, and the Bluetooth button isn't showing up in quick actions. Bluetooth isn't showing up on Device Manager either. I...
  6. Bluetooth Stopped Working On My Laptop Suddenly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Stopped Working On My Laptop Suddenly: I have a Dell XPS 9500 and my Bluetooth connection just stopped working suddenly. When I try to remove or add a device, it says the Bluetooth isn't turned on, and the Bluetooth button isn't showing up in quick actions. Bluetooth isn't showing up on Device Manager either. I...
  7. My laptop sound suddenly stopped working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop sound suddenly stopped working.: My laptop sound suddenly stopped working. It was working before i switched off my laptop a few hours ago and when i turned it own, there was suddenly no sound. I have tried checking the sound settings but still nothing. Please help...
  8. WIFI suddenly stopped working on my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI suddenly stopped working on my laptop: So, I was working as always with my laptop until suddenly WIFI stopped working. I tried troubleshooting it and it says “The Intel(R) Wireless-AC adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems” and “A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken”....
  9. Keyboard on touchscreen laptop suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard on touchscreen laptop suddenly stopped working: How to get regular keyboard back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-on-touchscreen-laptop-suddenly-stopped/81d0b6d8-1d9a-4899-96ed-1adc2f024547
  10. WIFI suddenly stopped working on my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI suddenly stopped working on my laptop: My laptop is not connecting to wifi. It was connecting to WIFI till 03-Feb-2019. Troubleshooting shows as below Problems found "'Intel(R) Wireless -AC 9560 adapter is experiencing driver-or hardware related problems" When i try to update the driver via Device Manager it...