Windows 10: Alienware M14x R2 stuck on black screen spinning dots help please

Discus and support Alienware M14x R2 stuck on black screen spinning dots help please in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; okay so I'm probably not posting this in the right area so I apologize if I'm not (i got a BSOD but it ain't a blue screen lol). UPDATE PT.2:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hazmat1213, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Alienware M14x R2 stuck on black screen spinning dots help please

okay so I'm probably not posting this in the right area so I apologize if I'm not (i got a BSOD but it ain't a blue screen lol).

UPDATE PT.2: ignore the first update because that didn't work. i tried resetting my computer completely, and from a previous media file or w/e it's called. now I'm desperate and i keep having the same problem with the black screen and spinning circle. ayúdenmeeeeee plis

UPDATE: thanks to another post you can solve this by hard resetting your computer as soon as you see the windows starting screen with the white dots. repeat 3 times (or more) until you get a system repair screen.

so i wanted to factory reset my computer for the 2nd time (last one was a success because I downloaded all my drivers correctly and updated my BIOS... this time I forgot to update alienware BIOS before restart) and I ended up messing my computer up with a black screen and white dots spinning after the initial boot up screen with the windows logo and spinning white dots. I'm stuck there and can blindly log in to my user, with my cursor popping up only. i know I'm signed in because i hear the noises and my alienwareFX turns off (i like to keep it off). i've tried Win-P, connecting to another monitor, opened my computer and disconnected the battery (it worked for a couple people mkaay), tried going into the BIOS but for some reason everyone has more options than me like safemode or turning off the integrated graphics (i can't do anything in the BIOS it's useless). i literally have a blind computer, it works but no image. i get the white spinning dots to go away when i log in obviously, but like i said i only have a cursor and black screen. i can't ctrl-alt-delete because i can't see so please take in count that i have a useless monitor lol before you suggest things that require me to see. i have a usb that can hold a media recovery thing but i don't know how to use it if i can't see anything. please i've been stuck on this for hours hard resetting my computer because that's the only way to turn it off. I'm trying to play some Arma 3 ya feels haha... thanks!

:)

Hazmat1213, Feb 23, 2017

2. After windows 10 install, laptop won't run on battery

After windows 10 install, Alienware M14x R2 laptop won't run on battery.

JohnFelter_dangermonkey, Feb 23, 2017
  3. Can't edit start menu tiles, locked in settings too.

Its a crappy alienware m14x r2.

Negative, it's just a home internet connection.

Yes it does, I created a second admin account and it still persists.

paulwashere__, Feb 23, 2017
  4. Alienware M14x R2 stuck on black screen spinning dots help please

bump. idk if that's allowed my b

Hazmat1213, Feb 23, 2017
Thema:

Alienware M14x R2 stuck on black screen spinning dots help please

1. Alienware M14x R2 stuck on black screen spinning dots help please - Similar Threads - Alienware M14x stuck

2. Black screen, spinning dots and cursor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen, spinning dots and cursor: When i start my computer, when motherboard logo disappear, there is just spinning dots an cursor and it never start up. But when i go to safe mode and uninstall gpu driver, it starts up normally. PS i tried to delete uptades and all that.(sorry for my bad English) submitted...
  3. Stuck on the welcome screen with the spinning dots

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on the welcome screen with the spinning dots: I turned it on and scanned my fingerprint, and now it’s just loading eternally. Closing the lid turns the screen off, but when I wake it back up, it’s still loading. It doesn’t even respond to the power button or any combination with the escape buttons. The computer is a...
  4. Windows stuck on spinning dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stuck on spinning dots: Hi, I i have a desktop, which has been running Windows 10, updated from Windows 7. Yesterday when I tried to start it up, it got stuck at the black screen with the Asus logo and black spinning usually, but now frozen dots. In the past it has occasionally been slow at this...
  5. black screen and spinning dots

black screen and spinning dots: I updated my two Windows 10 laptop and got an issue on both of them. At present when I am rebooting my PC, I see spinning circle on the black screen. I tried to restore the system but it didn’t help. Laptops are Dell and Lenovo. I updated to 1809 version...
  6. Windows 10 Stuck on Black Screen with Logo and Only Two Dots (dots stop spinning)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Stuck on Black Screen with Logo and Only Two Dots (dots stop spinning): Today was a bad day. I had to reformat my laptop. I was breezing through the normal factory reset options for Windows 10 when I was asked to enter in my password for WiFi as Windows had run into an issue and needed to do some kind of update before it continued. This is where...
  7. Stuck with a black screen with the spinning dot after an update

Stuck with a black screen with the spinning dot after an update: Hello! Yesterday I update my Windows and then it booted up correctly, no issues. I shut down my PC last night now I turned it on to work and it appears that it boots correctly but I see a black screen with the spinning dot on top or everything. I can log in and see the task...
  8. Stuck at Spinning Dots

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at Spinning Dots: I have a Dell Precision 7910 on windows 10 1803. I updated a couple weeks ago through windows update. I have booted the machine several times since updating. A few days ago I update the NVIDIA driver. I have dual K620 cards. Booted a couple of times sine that update. Today...
  9. Stuck at spinning dots

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck at spinning dots: Hi, first of all, sorry for my bad English. My issue is pretty straight forward: last night I left my computer powered on, and when I woke up, I had a Windows update screen stuck at 100%. The mouse didn't work, everything was frozen. I restarted my PC and it froze at...
  10. Windows 10 Upgrade Stuck- Black Screen - Blue Logo - Spinning Dots

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Upgrade Stuck- Black Screen - Blue Logo - Spinning Dots: Hi guys, I know there's many threads on this subject but none seem to answer it for me. System: i7 950 X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 16gb Ram GTX760. Pretty sure it's a Samsung 250gb SSD. So I upgraded W7 to W10 via iso. Install made it all the way. On reboot it's now suck...