Windows 10: Alienware m17x r4 laptop bought with windows 10 home- been having problems ever since I...

Discus and support Alienware m17x r4 laptop bought with windows 10 home- been having problems ever since I... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My battery only lasts 30 mins without the charger, sometimes the sound doesn't play when I turn the laptop on and the camera doesn't work-(error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SimeonGiles, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Alienware m17x r4 laptop bought with windows 10 home- been having problems ever since I...

My battery only lasts 30 mins without the charger, sometimes the sound doesn't play when I turn the laptop on and the camera doesn't work-(error code-0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> . Ive been told that this laptop doesn't support Windows 10 and I need to change the windows. IS this true? Im really confused please help me thank you,

:)

SimeonGiles, Dec 11, 2018

2. More Alienware M17x R4 Details Leak

Building on the information already revealed in January, a new Dell-flavored scoop says that the upcoming Alienware M17x R4 (17.4-inch) laptop will offer three display options, one HD+ (1600 x 900), one Full HD (1920 x 1080) and one Full HD 3D. Moreover, this gaming-ready machine is claimed to utilize eDP for LCD communication.

The Alienware M17x R4 will be powered by Ivy Bridge processors, feature both AMD (Radeon HD 7970M) and NVIDIA (GeForce GTX 660M, GTX 675M) discrete graphics, and will be available in two color schemes - black and red. Still no word on its release but it should arrive in Q2.

Alienware m17x r4 laptop bought with windows 10 home- been having problems ever since I... dell_alienware_m17x_01_thm.jpg

Source: dell-lab.posterous.com

Cristian_25H, Dec 11, 2018
  3. Alienware Laptop M17x R4 - Sound Blaster Recon3Di - headphone jack not functioning properly

Hello,

What I have:

I have an Alienware Laptop M17x R4 with a Sound Blaster Recon3Di and Windows 10.

Sound Blaster Recon 3Di Driver Version: 6.0.100.2055

The problem:

Recently, when I plug headphones in, the sound comes out of the headphones AND the speakers. This happens whether I use the headphone jack or the headphone/mic jack.

What I've done so far:

I have attempted to uninstall the Recon3Di and associated drivers.

I have attempted to have the Dell website auto-detect all software/drivers for updating, but since they aren't supporting Windows 10 on my model of Laptop, none of it works.

I have gone to the website for the Recon3Di, but there are no Windows 10 drivers for my model (they have Recon3D PCIe, but no Recon3Di for a laptop).

I'm at a loss. Help, please!

DalthaDolanch, Dec 11, 2018
  4. Alienware m17x r4 laptop bought with windows 10 home- been having problems ever since I...

Alienware M17X R4

Hey guys,
    So I got this old Alienware M17X R4 Specs:
    Intel Core i7-3630QM
    8 gig Ram
    GTX 675M

I live in India and I wanted to upgrade my GPU for the "NEXT GEN" gaming
    Is it possible to upgrade?
    Should I Upgrade?Or can It handle the NEXT Gen games?

MilitiaDrop, Dec 11, 2018
Thema:

Alienware m17x r4 laptop bought with windows 10 home- been having problems ever since I...

1. Alienware m17x r4 laptop bought with windows 10 home- been having problems ever since I... - Similar Threads - Alienware m17x laptop

2. Been having this issue ever since the February Culumitive update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Been having this issue ever since the February Culumitive update.: This bug happens within the search bar where only certain apps will go into the recent search history in the Windows search bar. There seems to be an issue with the device history in the Windows 10 search bar which doesn't keep it up to date. Is anyone else having this issue?...
  3. HELP PLEASE, I just bought a new laptop and its been showing this ever since I opened it, I...

HELP PLEASE, I just bought a new laptop and its been showing this ever since I opened it, I...: submitted by /u/Snoodog354 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ij6zau/help_please_i_just_bought_a_new_laptop_and_its/
  4. Alienware 17 R4 Did they have it together with UEFI ? back then ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Alienware 17 R4 Did they have it together with UEFI ? back then ?: I purchased off ebay - It came quick and it was packaged just right and it had what they said it had. I pretend its 2017 and I am actually getting the fastest machine ever made. It was back then ! I may set this up with legacy boot and reinstall the OS - That is unless I can...
  5. Hi. I recently bought a medion pc. Ever since I have been getting this error...

Hi. I recently bought a medion pc. Ever since I have been getting this error...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Little-Recognition [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/essvco/hi_i_recently_bought_a_medion_pc_ever_since_i/
  6. Been having this problem since yesterday.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Been having this problem since yesterday.: I had an update about yesterday and I keep getting : "SkypeBridge.exe - Bad Image C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\SplitmediaLabs\Player.meGameSource\XSplitGameSource64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using...
  7. Alienware M17x r4 laptop having problems.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alienware M17x r4 laptop having problems.: My laptop has been having problems such as the sound not working sometimes, the camera doesnt work and the battery only lasts 30 mins without the charger. I brought it into a repair shop and they quoted me £160 to fix it. They also told me that the sound was only coming out...
  8. Windows 10 Version Upgrade for Alienware 15 R4

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Version Upgrade for Alienware 15 R4: Hey guys. I would like to know when the Alienware laptop series would be able to upgrade the Windows 10 version (from 1803 to 1809). Any idea or answer would be helpful. Thanks....
  9. Windows Hello issue on Log in window Alienware R4

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello issue on Log in window Alienware R4: For the last several weeks I have been unable to log in with the facial recognition software. This worked for 2018 until the most recent Windows Update was applied. Feature Update 1809 Windows 10 Prior to removing this update can you tell me what other steps I can take....
  10. Google Chrome is slowing down my Alienware R4 Laptop.

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome is slowing down my Alienware R4 Laptop.: My problem is that Google Chrome is really slowing down my Alienware Laptop. When I open Google Chrome, My PC starts to slow down and have input lag. 94250

Users found this page by searching for:

1. m17x r4 sound problem