Windows 10: Alienware R17R3 hates me.

Discus and support Alienware R17R3 hates me. in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I'm in such a predicament, when I bought this laptop it was retailing at 2k, back in the winter of 2016 or so. The windows SENS service is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Cevantroes, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Alienware R17R3 hates me.

Hi everyone. I'm in such a predicament, when I bought this laptop it was retailing at 2k, back in the winter of 2016 or so. The windows SENS service is broke I do not know why. My best guess is someone closed the laptop during an update, but that is just a guess. My native display is broken so I can only see once windows loads. However, I can't login, as it simply fails no matter what password I use. It tries for about three minutes and the it fails. After that it instafails every attempt to put the n a password. It will not connect to the internet even with an ethernet plugged in to a known working LAN with internet. So. I am trying to boot from USB... Best t I cannot see the boot menu, and am trying to do guess work. I also cannot see inside of BIOS as the nvidia driver only loads with windows. Every five or so minutes my computer restarts anyway from the login screen of windows. I'm hoping someone could possibly help me either get video directions or picture directions of the bios so that I can ensure secure boot is on, and so that I might be able to navigate the boot menu. I used the Dell recovery app to get the windows recovery image and to prepare my boot drive on a friend's computer using the service tag for my computer. 2SKS562.

This hurts my soul. :'(

Thank you for any advice or attempts to help in advance. I can't think of any other information to give at this time.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw it's windows ten home x64

:)

Cevantroes, Dec 16, 2020
  2. TIGR Win User

Micro Center Alienware Case

It's definitely a step too close for me. *Laugh :laugh:

I'm not too impressed with the design.

3. Micro Center Alienware Case

Isn't owning Alienware stuff being one step away from owning a Mac? *Laugh :laugh:

DonInKansas, Dec 16, 2020
  4. malware Win User

Alienware R17R3 hates me.

Alienware Area 51 m15x BIOS Update Released

If you were among the group of people experiencing overheating issues with your Alienware Area 51 m15x laptop, then there are some good news for you. A new BIOS update, version X29b P3A30 is now available. The update allegedly allows VGA fans to increase up to 5400 rpm and thus better cool the GPU. To obtain the new BIOS, you'll need to email the m15x support line (L: Area51_m15x@alienware.com). In reply you should receive a link to the BIOS .zip archive. Once you download the small file, Alienware recommends to follow the steps described in the Read full story marker.

Open Nero Ultra Edition, click Backup, and then click “Burn Image to Disc.” Next, select the file “m15x_x29b.iso from the unzipped folder.

• Plug your AC adapter in
    • Disconnect all third-party peripherals
    • Don’t turn off the computer or restart it during the update
    • Don’t eject your DVD/Blu-ray drive during the update.
    Steps:
    • Open BIOS by tapping F12 during boot
    • Set BIOS to boot from your CD-ROM drive first
    • Save and exit
    • Upon reboot, the BIOS flash update will proceed
    • Click “Yes” through the prompts
    • Restart
    Source: LAPTOP Magazine

malware, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

Alienware R17R3 hates me.

1. Alienware R17R3 hates me. - Similar Threads - Alienware R17R3 hates

2. alienware stuck at alienware tm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    alienware stuck at alienware tm: my computer goes to the alienware tm screen then turns off and goes there again in a loop and the only thing i can do while it’s on is press f2 and f12 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alienware-stuck-at-alienware-tm/9282fe8a-0cad-4526-a427-5f6f7c033323
  3. alienware stuck at alienware tm

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    alienware stuck at alienware tm: my computer goes to the alienware tm screen then turns off and goes there again in a loop and the only thing i can do while it’s on is press f2 and f12 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alienware-stuck-at-alienware-tm/9282fe8a-0cad-4526-a427-5f6f7c033323
  4. windows 11 HATES ME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 HATES ME: Welp,Microsoft,Why does windows 11 installation on windows settings IS STUCK ON "Installing windows 11 - 64%" how to fix : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-hates-me/10305901-f0fd-4bf6-9731-e24fd04b7d52
  5. windows 11 HATES ME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 HATES ME: Welp,Microsoft,Why does windows 11 installation on windows settings IS STUCK ON "Installing windows 11 - 64%" how to fix : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-hates-me/10305901-f0fd-4bf6-9731-e24fd04b7d52
  6. windows 11 HATES ME

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Computer hate (help me lmao) (see comments)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer hate (help me lmao) (see comments): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/charlezel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iknyc8/computer_hate_help_me_lmao_see_comments/
  8. OneDrive Hates Me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Hates Me: Hello, I have been having issues with OneDrive for some time. I have to constantly uninstall and reinstall it to get it to appear on my laptop. Then the next time I open it, it has disappeared and I have to do it all over again. It'll exist on the laptop and then it just...
  9. Alienware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alienware: Second time doing this as it froze while I was entering last message. Stock Alienware had freezing and bsod randomly (during gaming or while idle). Did a reset. Still happened. Did a win10 fresh start, still happened. Reseated the memory and ran full hw diagnostics, still...
  10. Windows 10 Hates Me

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Hates Me: Well where to begin? I received those pop up warnings yesterday. Today I tried to install the two updates from WU. They seemed to install just fine. I was then asked to re-boot. I did and after restart all I saw was a black screen for twenty minutes. I then had an idea that I...