Windows 10: Alienware X17 r2 win 11 sleep issues

Discus and support Alienware X17 r2 win 11 sleep issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am having a horrible time trying to get my Alienware x17 r2 to sleep properly. I have been back and fourth with dell many times to try to figure out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Daniel Alderson Smith, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Alienware X17 r2 win 11 sleep issues

I am having a horrible time trying to get my Alienware x17 r2 to sleep properly. I have been back and fourth with dell many times to try to figure out whats causing it to not sleep, but it frequently keeps fans running and or keyboard lights on when I put it to sleep, and the computer is still very hot when I return to it after hours of "sleep" even when neither of those symptoms indicate that its not in sleep mode. Can anyone suggest a better way to troubleshoot sleep?

:)

Daniel Alderson Smith, Aug 13, 2022

2. Alienware X17 r2 win 11 sleep issues

I am having a horrible time trying to get my Alienware x17 r2 to sleep properly. I have been back and fourth with dell many times to try to figure out whats causing it to not sleep, but it frequently keeps fans running and or keyboard lights on when I put it to sleep, and the computer is still very hot when I return to it after hours of "sleep" even when neither of those symptoms indicate that its not in sleep mode. Can anyone suggest a better way to troubleshoot sleep?

Daniel Alderson Smith, Aug 13, 2022
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    Dell introduces new Alienware x15 and x17 X-Series gaming laptops

Source: Alienware targets new frontiers with X-Series Gaming Laptops

Tenforo, Aug 13, 2022
  4. lifetec Win User

Alienware X17 r2 win 11 sleep issues

lifetec, Aug 13, 2022
Thema:

Alienware X17 r2 win 11 sleep issues

1. Alienware X17 r2 win 11 sleep issues - Similar Threads - Alienware X17 sleep

2. Alienware Laptop / Win 11 Blue Screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alienware Laptop / Win 11 Blue Screens: Hello - Been experiencing random blue screens on new Alienware laptop running Win 11. When I checked diagnostic data and problem reports I see a bunch of these AWCCs - Alienware Command Center stopped working. Not sure if this is the root cause but it seems to align with the...
  3. Alienware Laptop / Win 11 Blue Screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alienware Laptop / Win 11 Blue Screens: Hello - Been experiencing random blue screens on new Alienware laptop running Win 11. When I checked diagnostic data and problem reports I see a bunch of these AWCCs - Alienware Command Center stopped working. Not sure if this is the root cause but it seems to align with the...
  4. Win 11 no sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 no sleep: My Windows 11 Mini Air 11 computer is not going to sleep. I tried to set various times in Settings 15-25-30 min, but the monitor stays on and the computer still running. What's wrong? How to fix it and get the computer to sleep?...
  5. Win 11 no sleep

Win 11 no sleep: My Windows 11 Mini Air 11 computer is not going to sleep. I tried to set various times in Settings 15-25-30 min, but the monitor stays on and the computer still running. What's wrong? How to fix it and get the computer to sleep?...
  6. Alienware X17 r2 win 11 sleep issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alienware X17 r2 win 11 sleep issues: I am having a horrible time trying to get my Alienware x17 r2 to sleep properly. I have been back and fourth with dell many times to try to figure out whats causing it to not sleep, but it frequently keeps fans running and or keyboard lights on when I put it to sleep, and the...
  7. DXD11 alienware m11x r2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DXD11 alienware m11x r2: i just recently acquired an alienware M11X R2 laptop. in my updates it only shows dxd10 but i need dxd11 to play the games i want. someone [please tell me how to acquire dxd11...
  8. DXD11 alienware m11x r2

DXD11 alienware m11x r2: i just recently acquired an alienware M11X R2 laptop. in my updates it only shows dxd10 but i need dxd11 to play the games i want. someone [please tell me how to acquire dxd11...
  9. Deleted Realtek audio on my Alienware x17 by accident. I was uninstalling updates to fix a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deleted Realtek audio on my Alienware x17 by accident. I was uninstalling updates to fix a...: Hey all, trying to figure this out. My keyboard stopped working today after an update. So someone suggested uninstalling the updates to fix the keyboard. When I was uninstalling updates it removed the realtek application. Ive tried reinstalling the driver and it doesnt seem...
  10. BSOD Alienware 13 R2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Alienware 13 R2: I bought a second hand alienware and it has been constantly blue screening. It seems to be whenever the processor switches power state. If you could help me figure out which driver is playing up it would be greatly appreciated. The computer is an alienware 13 R2 with a...