Windows 10: alireza

Discus and support alireza in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello i have win 10 pro version 1803 . where i can set my display setting ? i send a picture for you to understand what i mean . i want to find the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlirezaRahimy, Nov 16, 2018.

1. alireza

hello i have win 10 pro version 1803 . where i can set my display setting ?

i send a picture for you to understand what i mean . i want to find the setting in picture that i send .

thanks alireza 639db861-e66f-41de-96ac-7d1f93181714?upload=true.png

:)

AlirezaRahimy, Nov 16, 2018

2. Can't access windows Store, error code: 0x80131500

Hi Alireza,

I am sorry for the delay in response.

You may change the region in your Computer and check if you can access the Windows Store. Follow the below steps to change the region in your Computer:

• In the search box, enter Change region, then select
      Change your country or region.

• Under Country or region, select your
      USA.

• You can switch back to your original region at any time.

Hope you can access the Windows Store.

Get back to us if you have any further queries, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    ordinal

Hi Alireza,

It is possible that a problem may occur to an application if it's corrupted or incompatible with Windows. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you able to install the application successfully?
    • Did you get any error messages when you tried to install/open the application?
    • Have you tried checking if your application is compatible with Windows 10?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Nath Bea Win User

alireza

My Lumia 950 XL

Hello Alireza,

For the assessment of the damage to your phone's screen and assistance in repairing this issue, we would suggest that you get in touch with the
    B2X, a Microsoft Authorized Customer Service Provider. Further instructions will be provided what will you be doing next.

Let us know if you have more inquiries.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

alireza

1. alireza - Similar Threads - alireza

2. alireza

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    alireza: hello aziz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alireza/cdff24d5-5abd-4e02-8da0-38de28e75f41
  3. alireza

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    alireza: Hello whenever i open microsoft store it dose not work.i send an attachment that show what is the problem .how i can fix this problem?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alireza/6cc7c1b7-3272-4525-b7f8-d9eaec4c95d1"
  4. alireza

in Windows 10 Customization
    alireza: Hello i want to know how i can change keyboard shortcut myself in win 10pro thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alireza/ddae237d-7e2b-4d82-b914-e718062cbd8c
  5. alireza

in Windows 10 Customization
    alireza: [ATTACH] hello i have win 10 pro version 1803 . where i can set my display setting ? i send a picture for you to understand what i mean . i want to find the setting in picture that i send . thanks...