Windows 10: All active windows go totally transparent

Discus and support All active windows go totally transparent in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 up to date as of today Jun-20 PC=Intel Nuc -NUC8i7HNK with builtin Radeon™ RX Vega M GL graphics Was working until a couple of months ago.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by samtill, Jun 20, 2020.

1. samtill Win User

All active windows go totally transparent

Windows 10 up to date as of today Jun-20

PC=Intel Nuc -NUC8i7HNK with builtin Radeon™ RX Vega M GL graphics

Was working until a couple of months ago.

Monitor Dell UP3216Q

When I slide my mouse down and all the way right of my screen off the bottom right corner of my monitor then all of my active windows that I have open go totally transparent. You can seeonly the outline of where each window was. Here's clips below of before and after;

All active windows go totally transparent 45d2b0a8-294b-4415-82c4-a5ef3fd1aed1?upload=true.jpg

All active windows go totally transparent 95b0fea9-9ecd-4eba-be3f-c54d04f9166c?upload=true.jpg

:)

samtill, Jun 20, 2020
  2. Kol12 Win User

Taskbar total transparency?

Does anybody know whether it is possible to make the Taskbar totally transparent?

Kol12, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Transparency function

Hi,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution on your concern regarding transparency function, we need the following information:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Could you possibly send us a screenshot of your transparency effects page?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jun 20, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Taskbar total transparency?

All active windows go totally transparent [​IMG]

Classic/Open Shell start menu options.

dalchina, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

1. All active windows go totally transparent - Similar Threads - active totally transparent

2. Start Menu Transparency is not working at all

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Transparency is not working at all: For some reason when I enable transparency effects the start menu doesn't get effected unless it's full screenNeed help with this cause I want to match it with my taskbar...
  3. Transparent squares in corner of all apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Transparent squares in corner of all apps: [ATTACH]as you can see in the bottom left of all of my apps there is a transparent square https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transparent-squares-in-corner-of-all-apps/2a7e914f-a0ca-49cc-89e3-29a2c8960573
  4. Taskbar go transparent after switching on transparency effect.

Taskbar go transparent after switching on transparency effect.: I am not sure if this is a bug or a feature. I have all my theme synced with my MS Account on my old device I have transparency effect off. And for no reason, I want to switch it up. I came across a setting called transparency effect so I turned it on hoping that I can get...
  5. Tabs go transparent and full-screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tabs go transparent and full-screen: so, i got a new AOC c27g1 monitor today and set it and the drivers up. i also go a Logitech g402 (may be relevant) and got the drivers for that. that is when i noticed, when moving a tab, it would become transparent and a box would pop-up around my screen and say "1" in the...
  6. No transparency at all in build 1909?

No transparency at all in build 1909?: I just upgraded 7 to 10 and was happy with the smooth transition, much better than the first time I tried it, but I have absolutely no transparency anywhere, windows, taskbar, borders, nothing, even though it is enabled, and searching the forum produces older posts about...
  7. No transparency at all in build 1909?

in Windows 10 Support
    No transparency at all in build 1909?: I just upgraded 7 to 10 and was happy with the smooth transition, much better than the first time I tried it, but I have absolutely no transparency anywhere, windows, taskbar, borders, nothing, even though it is enabled, and searching the forum produces older posts about...
  8. Recent activity totally irealistc

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Recent activity totally irealistc: Hi On my Win10 kid's family account the recent activity report is totally out of range. For instance 21h54 on Friday, 15h16 on Saturday while the total of the top apps for the whole week doesn't add up to more than 1 hour... Realistic time would be between 2 and 3h/day....
  9. Taskbar total transparency?

Taskbar total transparency?: Does anybody know whether it is possible to make the Taskbar totally transparent? 125257
  10. "Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows" Watermark, what is this all about???

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows" Watermark, what is this all about???: I've had my computer for a year or two now, it has never shown anything like this, but just today I started it up and it shows a watermark that says "Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows". I don't know why it's there but is there some way to get rid of it?...