Windows 10: All AD Joined user list showing in Login Screen

Discus and support All AD Joined user list showing in Login Screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I only want last signed in user, but not all users who has signed in to the system.If i do Interactive logon: Don't display last signed-in i wont see... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Sanjeev Kumar6, Apr 10, 2023.

1. All AD Joined user list showing in Login Screen

I only want last signed in user, but not all users who has signed in to the system.If i do Interactive logon: Don't display last signed-in i wont see any user.But i want only Last Signed user to be displayed in Login Screen.

:)

Sanjeev Kumar6, Apr 10, 2023
  2. MacNala Win User

How to remove a user from the list on the login screen

To permit the sharing of files I need to add a user to my Win 10 PC with administrator permissions. I do not want anyone attempt to login using this user name but it appears in the list on the login screen. I have read a number of other posts where they refer to modifying the registry specifically modifying the entry in Winlogin to implement this.
    I have searched the registry but cannot find this key or value anywhere.
    Where is this entry and what do I have to add to remove a specific user from the list of users on the login screen?

MacNala, Apr 10, 2023
  3. briang99 Win User
    Unknown user account at windows 10 login screen

I have the same issue but I have 11 users and now on the log in screen I have 11 user names and 11 of the "password" with the "key" next to them. So, that's 22 logins on the lock screen. The "password" logins are actually the users. I am trying to get rid
    of the "password" tabs so only my user names show on the login screen. I checked for the registry folder you mentioned and it is not in the list.

Any other suggestions?

briang99, Apr 10, 2023
  4. All AD Joined user list showing in Login Screen

Local user disappeared frin login options after upgrade

Hi Zoee,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I was unable to fix the issue. Here are my steps:

• I've uninstalled the last 3 updates (the ones from september):
      • however, they keep getting reinstalled:

All AD Joined user list showing in Login Screen f528a5b8-45e7-4aef-a9f2-9bf99fd6c850?upload=true.png

• I've added two new users: one from the GUI, the other as you suggested in step 2:
      • They are listed under users;
    • I've also booted in safe mode just to check.
    I still have no way to login other than with the main account. No local users are available at login or when I go to start menu and click on my user.

Please advise

LeandroRibeiroPT, Apr 10, 2023
Thema:

All AD Joined user list showing in Login Screen

1. All AD Joined user list showing in Login Screen - Similar Threads - Joined user list

2. show all users windows 10 HOME login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    show all users windows 10 HOME login screen: I have Windows 10 HOME edition. I want to show all users at logon. Please assist Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-all-users-windows-10-home-login-screen/966a4e5d-d930-4e9c-a884-d20bdf4d38a8
  3. show all users windows 10 HOME login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    show all users windows 10 HOME login screen: I have Windows 10 HOME edition. I want to show all users at logon. Please assist Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-all-users-windows-10-home-login-screen/966a4e5d-d930-4e9c-a884-d20bdf4d38a8
  4. show all users windows 10 HOME login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Login to Windows11 machines with Azure ad joined domain users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login to Windows11 machines with Azure ad joined domain users: Hello All,I'm new to Intune and trying to test MDM functionality to our Mac, Windows & Linux machines. We are using Google workspace as our primary IDP and I federated Google workspace as IDP and Azure AD as SP and enabled Single sign on that works fine When I login to...
  6. Login to Windows11 machines with Azure ad joined domain users

Login to Windows11 machines with Azure ad joined domain users: Hello All,I'm new to Intune and trying to test MDM functionality to our Mac, Windows & Linux machines. We are using Google workspace as our primary IDP and I federated Google workspace as IDP and Azure AD as SP and enabled Single sign on that works fine When I login to...
  7. All AD Joined user list showing in Login Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All AD Joined user list showing in Login Screen: I only want last signed in user, but not all users who has signed in to the system.If i do Interactive logon: Don't display last signed-in i wont see any user.But i want only Last Signed user to be displayed in Login Screen....
  8. All AD Joined user list showing in Login Screen

All AD Joined user list showing in Login Screen: I only want last signed in user, but not all users who has signed in to the system.If i do Interactive logon: Don't display last signed-in i wont see any user.But i want only Last Signed user to be displayed in Login Screen....
  9. List of users not showing at startup *and* login as other user also not showing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    List of users not showing at startup *and* login as other user also not showing: Here is my startup screen - as you can see it only allows the last user to Login. There is no way for any other users to login - they aren't listed and there isn't an option to login as another user. This used to work - I'm afraid I can't say exactly when it stopped - a few...
  10. What is "password" user in user list at login screen?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    What is "password" user in user list at login screen?: [img] What is this? How can I remove it from login screen? 13747