Windows 10: All ADS user have no shutdown and restart option

Discus and support All ADS user have no shutdown and restart option in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; All ADS user have no shutdown and restart option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Syed Kashif Ali, Oct 10, 2018.

1. All ADS user have no shutdown and restart option

All ADS user have no shutdown and restart option

:)

Syed Kashif Ali, Oct 10, 2018
  2. little cat, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Why wont Windows shutdown restarts instead

Hello Aaron,

Thank you for keeping us posted on the status of the issue.

We would like to know if the command line Shutdown /s /t 0
    helps to shutdown Windows successfully. In addition to which, I also suggest you
    to check if there is any Restore Point already created, follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X, select System.

• In the left pane, click on System Protection.

• Select the option to system restore > next. It will show all restore points already created.

Also, verify, if the same issue occurs when you login to Windows using a different user account.

However, if you do not have a separate user account, I suggest you to create another administrator user account by referring to the Microsoft article here: Set
    up accounts

Write to us with the updated information for us to be bale to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Oct 13, 2018
  4. All ADS user have no shutdown and restart option

Need a restart,shutdown and safe mode restart options

well i understand the user, what he means is without using the power buttons you should be able to shutdown and restart your phone

i know right? because i need that too, developers here should add the option to
    have a tile on start screen that can shutdown, restart and lock the phone

right now im using

for the lock option - 3rd patry app

for restart - switching touch navigation key setting to vibrate/not-vibrate

for shutdown - hard button ( no other way)

RenMacaraeg, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

All ADS user have no shutdown and restart option

1. All ADS user have no shutdown and restart option - Similar Threads - ADS user shutdown

2. Restart causes shutdown & shutdown causes restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restart causes shutdown & shutdown causes restart: Event log shows windows update causing a restart: The process C:\Windows\System32\usocoreworker.exe MILESTONE-JB has initiated the restart of computer MILESTONE-JB on behalf of user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM for the following reason: Operating System: Service pack Planned Reason...
  3. How to force close all apps on restart or shutdown ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to force close all apps on restart or shutdown ?: When I restart the end task dialog appear for some open applications and I must press on end task to close all these apps so is there a way to force close all of them without displaying end task dialog ? Thanks 129866
  4. Windows UPDATE AND SHUTDOWN option actually update and restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows UPDATE AND SHUTDOWN option actually update and restart: Hi, Title sums up tje situation very well. Using Windows 10 on a desktop. When an update becomes available, upon shutting down my PC I get the option to either: 1- UPDATE AND SHUTDOWN 2- UPDATE AND RESTART 3- Can’t remember what the third one is but I never saw a use to...
  5. Windows UPDATE AND SHUTDOWN option actually update and restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows UPDATE AND SHUTDOWN option actually update and restart: Hi, Title sums up tje situation very well. Using Windows 10 on a desktop. When an update becomes available, upon shutting down my PC I get the option to either: 1- UPDATE AND SHUTDOWN 2- UPDATE AND RESTART 3- Can’t remember what the third one is but I never saw a use to...
  6. A Few days ago all Shutdown and Startup/Restart messages have all been replaced with "Just...

in Windows 10 Customization
    A Few days ago all Shutdown and Startup/Restart messages have all been replaced with "Just...: A Few days ago all Shutdown and Startup/Restart messages have all been replaced with "Just a moment..." on my Windows 10 Pro Laptop. So, whenever I shutdown, instead of "Shutting Down" or "Restarting", all I see is "Just a moment...". Also, when I apply a cummulative...
  7. Windows is caching all programs open on shutdown/restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows is caching all programs open on shutdown/restart: Hi, I can't seem to find anything on the topic that I am having problems with so please bear with me. On my old machine during restarts my computer would close all apps and services that were not part of startup, an example is having chrome browser open at the time of...
  8. Latest update appears to have reset all user options

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Latest update appears to have reset all user options: Two days ago I allowed my Dell XPS 15 (older model; upgraded from Win 7 last summer) to get the latest Win 10 update. I then allowed Dell to install an update as well. After getting through all the updates & reboots, it almost looked like I had a freshly wiped drive: -...
  9. restart shutdown

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    restart shutdown: hello, Im just having one problem with win 10 The restart shuts down my computer and I don't have this problem on linux mint can someone point me to a solution. I have tried to turn off hibernation and it seemed to be working for a little while ,but now it just shuts down...
  10. Remove user interface options like Shutdown and

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove user interface options like Shutdown and: My Grandma has Alzheimer's and pokes around way too much in her computer that has Windows 10 I used to remove all kinds of things in Windows 7 but since upgrading to windows 10 I all the things I had setup to no longer show are now back again after update. The things I would...