Windows 10: All applications crash or are very unstable.

Discus and support All applications crash or are very unstable. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Almost all applications are crashing or are extremely unstable. I have ran memory diagnostics and defragmented the drives on top of a full windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by John_960, Jul 12, 2020.

1. John_960 Win User

All applications crash or are very unstable.

Almost all applications are crashing or are extremely unstable. I have ran memory diagnostics and defragmented the drives on top of a full windows defender antivirus scan, freeing up a large amount of space, including running disk cleanup on all drives, multiple troubleshoot attempts, updating all of my drivers and checking for any windows updates with nothing working. I'm trying to avoid a fresh install of windows because my internet is slow and reinstalling all of my applications can take upwards of a month.

:)

John_960, Jul 12, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 12, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 12, 2020
  4. bosonspin Win User

N95 is very unstable

Hey

My T-Mobile N95 has become very unstable, and is becoming more and more unstable. It crashes in the following situations:

-Random crashes

-When running java applications it crashes randomly

-When booting up it goes to the nokia logo and quite often cuts to a black screen and goes back to the nokia logo. This can happen 4 or 5 times in a row before finally booting into the OS. This happens especially if its just crashed and restarted

-When updating the phone

I've done both soft and hard resets and teh issues continue. It does seem to be degrading in stability quite rapidly.

Thanks fopr any pointers,

Charlie

bosonspin, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

1. All applications crash or are very unstable. - Similar Threads - applications crash are

2. Windows 11 very unstable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 very unstable: I have just allowed most of our machines and users to upgrade to windows 11.I have pushed the windows 11 update to my particular machine. I keep getting really buggy operation.From taskbar freezing and delays, to printer driver issues.One of the most annoying ones, is trying...
  3. Windows 11 very unstable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 very unstable: I have just allowed most of our machines and users to upgrade to windows 11.I have pushed the windows 11 update to my particular machine. I keep getting really buggy operation.From taskbar freezing and delays, to printer driver issues.One of the most annoying ones, is trying...
  4. Unstable Internet in Microsoft Applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unstable Internet in Microsoft Applications: Hello In general, I bought and decided to install Forza 5 and an error appeared that I could not solve and I preferred reinstalling windows the easiest way was, but now I have another problem. All Windows and Microsoft applications do not use the Internet. That is, Store,...
  5. Unstable Internet in Microsoft Applications

Unstable Internet in Microsoft Applications: Hello In general, I bought and decided to install Forza 5 and an error appeared that I could not solve and I preferred reinstalling windows the easiest way was, but now I have another problem. All Windows and Microsoft applications do not use the Internet. That is, Store,...
  6. Unstable Internet in Microsoft Applications

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. the very unstable windows that everyone ignores

the very unstable windows that everyone ignores: i leave with three PC's on, one is connected to one with RDPI come back and one is at a black screen that says because of a protocol errorreconnect to RDP and it connects as if nothing happened, unstable but ignore it, who cares RDP works for you so obviously it works...
  8. BSOD on new build. crashes constantly. Very unstable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on new build. crashes constantly. Very unstable: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X X570 phantom gaming 4S Mboard GEForce 1660 TI graphics Windows 10 Pro version 2004 161488
  9. WiFi connection very unstable.

WiFi connection very unstable.: Hi, I have an HP 250 G3 laptop running with Windows 10. The problem is with the wifi connection, it falls out too often, every five minuts more or less. I uninstalled the WiFi adapter and installed it again several times already, and it's updated too. Can anybody help,...
  10. Very unstable local network

Very unstable local network: Hi there, I have a very small local network consisting of a desktop and a laptop both running windows 10 fall creator. The desktop is connected by cable to a router and the laptop connected via wifi. The desktop's file manager can see the laptop, but the desktop is not...