Windows 10: All applications on my windows 11 lags heavily

Discus and support All applications on my windows 11 lags heavily in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All installed apps on my device lags heavily after opening the application for a minute or so , my cursor gets stuck and I am unable to do anything .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rupesh Sarkar, Nov 25, 2021.

1. All applications on my windows 11 lags heavily

All installed apps on my device lags heavily after opening the application for a minute or so , my cursor gets stuck and I am unable to do anything . But this doesn't take place when I am using any windows app . I have done everything possible but to no success . Please help if anyone gets a solution for my prob ! I performed a clean boot to but to no avail .

:)

Rupesh Sarkar, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Windows 10 PC is heavily lagging

I had a windows 10 version 1703. But due to some problem, I had to reinstall windows, which I did and got the WIndows 10 version 1511. The first day was all good. But today suddenly my pc started lagging. And the amount is huge. Cursor movement lags. Sometimes
    mouse clicks respond after even 1 minute. The browsers lag. Youtube videos lag so much. In a nutshell, everything is lagging. And I am getting disturbed with all these. I have checked everything. My processor is working good. RAM usage is low. Everything is
    under control. And as I installed new Windows so I hardly have 2-3 softwares installed.

So what's causing this issue? I really need to know. I have got suggestions about going back to Windows 7. Should I do that? I am thinking about that seriously. Cause all the years I used windows 7, I didn't face any single problem. But in my Windows 10
    life, I have faced tons of different types of issues. I am getting fed up of this now.

Abeer Hussain, Nov 25, 2021
  4. All applications on my windows 11 lags heavily

Windows 10 lags heavily unless Task Manager is opened and Explorer process is restarted.

When I updated my Windows to 1703 build. I have encountered a strange behavior. The computer started lagging heavily at random times and it gets only solved when I execute task manager and end the explorer process.

Anshul Samarwal, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

All applications on my windows 11 lags heavily

1. All applications on my windows 11 lags heavily - Similar Threads - applications lags heavily

2. All applications on my windows 11 lags heavily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All applications on my windows 11 lags heavily: All installed apps on my device lags heavily after opening the application for a minute or so , my cursor gets stuck and I am unable to do anything . But this doesn't take place when I am using any windows app . I have done everything possible but to no success . Please help...
  3. WhatsApp Desktop lagging on my Windows 11 PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WhatsApp Desktop lagging on my Windows 11 PC.: Hello there,I recently noticed that whenever I open WhatsApp desktop app which was downloaded from Microsoft store, it automatically close after 2 seconds and then when I opened again, it closes again. Is there any problem on my windows 11 pc? Or is there a problem on app...
  4. WhatsApp Desktop lagging on my Windows 11 PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WhatsApp Desktop lagging on my Windows 11 PC.: Hello there,I recently noticed that whenever I open WhatsApp desktop app which was downloaded from Microsoft store, it automatically close after 2 seconds and then when I opened again, it closes again. Is there any problem on my windows 11 pc? Or is there a problem on app...
  5. Windows 11 Video lags in background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Video lags in background: Hi,I have a 2 monitor setup and I usually play my videos on my second monitor while gaming on my first monitor. On windows 10, it has no such issues. On windows 11, i noticed that the video starts lagging when i start playing games. I have done a fresh and clean install of...
  6. Xbox Application on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Application on Windows 11: So, I just got Game Pass- wanted to play some Back 4 Blood. But no game will install from Game Pass, and I can't sign into the Microsoft account "used for Xbox" Tried restarting all Xbox services, reinstalled Game Services, basically everything. And by everything I mean...
  7. Windows 11 - File explorer lags

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - File explorer lags: This has been happening since I installed the beta. Submitted feedback as well. I have tried all the normal troubleshooting for a lagging file explorer. Quick access is disabled and SFC reports no issues.When navigating folders file explorer with lag and there is a brief hang...
  8. Laptop lags heavily or crashes when downloading a game rom

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop lags heavily or crashes when downloading a game rom: whenever I try download this file after a few mins when it reaches about 10% my pc starts to lag heavily including the mouse pointer, if I don't restart the computer then it will keep having spikes and lows in the amount of lag until a crash. to my knowledge, it is only this...
  9. heavily modifying the windows OS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    heavily modifying the windows OS: you guys probably won't know this, but I want to know if MS's servers can see ANY activity that I do on my local drives if I'm connected to the internet? that includes *anything*. More than likely, not even Nadella knows this, but I wouldn't put it past MS to be sniffing...
  10. My applications in Windows 10 and all application sessions disappeared...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My applications in Windows 10 and all application sessions disappeared...: I was working on some projects with a bunch of web browsers, making PowerAutomate workflows, had Outlook, and several other client applications opened. I use several hotkeys, including ones that press Shift, Ctrl, Windows, etc. I may have accidentally hit the Fn button I have...