Windows 10: All applications on my windows 11 lags heavily

Discus and support All applications on my windows 11 lags heavily in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All installed apps on my device lags heavily after opening the application for a minute or so , my cursor gets stuck and I am unable to do anything .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rupesh Sarkar, Nov 25, 2021.

1. All applications on my windows 11 lags heavily

All installed apps on my device lags heavily after opening the application for a minute or so , my cursor gets stuck and I am unable to do anything . But this doesn't take place when I am using any windows app . I have done everything possible but to no success . Please help if anyone gets a solution for my prob ! I performed a clean boot to but to no avail .

:)

Rupesh Sarkar, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Windows 10 PC is heavily lagging

I had a windows 10 version 1703. But due to some problem, I had to reinstall windows, which I did and got the WIndows 10 version 1511. The first day was all good. But today suddenly my pc started lagging. And the amount is huge. Cursor movement lags. Sometimes
    mouse clicks respond after even 1 minute. The browsers lag. Youtube videos lag so much. In a nutshell, everything is lagging. And I am getting disturbed with all these. I have checked everything. My processor is working good. RAM usage is low. Everything is
    under control. And as I installed new Windows so I hardly have 2-3 softwares installed.

So what's causing this issue? I really need to know. I have got suggestions about going back to Windows 7. Should I do that? I am thinking about that seriously. Cause all the years I used windows 7, I didn't face any single problem. But in my Windows 10
    life, I have faced tons of different types of issues. I am getting fed up of this now.

Abeer Hussain, Nov 25, 2021
  4. All applications on my windows 11 lags heavily

Windows 10 lags heavily unless Task Manager is opened and Explorer process is restarted.

When I updated my Windows to 1703 build. I have encountered a strange behavior. The computer started lagging heavily at random times and it gets only solved when I execute task manager and end the explorer process.

Anshul Samarwal, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

All applications on my windows 11 lags heavily

1. All applications on my windows 11 lags heavily - Similar Threads - applications lags heavily

2. My computer lags very heavily when opening and closing programs. What's causing this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer lags very heavily when opening and closing programs. What's causing this?: My computer lags very heavily when opening and closing programs. No large spikes on anything, nothing unusual, and it lasts for a while, especially when opening an app...
  3. My computer lags very heavily when opening and closing programs. What's causing this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer lags very heavily when opening and closing programs. What's causing this?: My computer lags very heavily when opening and closing programs. No large spikes on anything, nothing unusual, and it lasts for a while, especially when opening an app...
  4. My computer lags very heavily when opening and closing programs. What's causing this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. switching applications lag windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    switching applications lag windows 11: every application I tried lagged while switching between them.. even the notepad has a 1-second delay before detecting Im writing something. The real concern is that is also messing with Maya by switching from a rotate tool to a selection.. basic commands inside the program....
  6. switching applications lag windows 11

switching applications lag windows 11: every application I tried lagged while switching between them.. even the notepad has a 1-second delay before detecting Im writing something. The real concern is that is also messing with Maya by switching from a rotate tool to a selection.. basic commands inside the program....
  7. Windows Lag on New Applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Lag on New Applications: For a long time, I have been suffering from a strange problem on my windows PC. This problem happens with most of the Games and other heavy applications Like VS Code, Unity etc All the applications I stated above lag badly on startup. In fact lag is a generous term because...
  8. Windows Lag on New Applications

Windows Lag on New Applications: For a long time, I have been suffering from a strange problem on my windows PC. This problem happens with most of the Games and other heavy applications Like VS Code, Unity etc All the applications I stated above lag badly on startup. In fact lag is a generous term because...
  9. All applications on my windows 11 lags heavily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All applications on my windows 11 lags heavily: All installed apps on my device lags heavily after opening the application for a minute or so , my cursor gets stuck and I am unable to do anything . But this doesn't take place when I am using any windows app . I have done everything possible but to no success . Please help...
  10. Laptop lags heavily or crashes when downloading a game rom

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop lags heavily or crashes when downloading a game rom: whenever I try download this file after a few mins when it reaches about 10% my pc starts to lag heavily including the mouse pointer, if I don't restart the computer then it will keep having spikes and lows in the amount of lag until a crash. to my knowledge, it is only this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win11 application lagging