Windows 10: All applications opened show a toolbar that l cannot see

Discus and support All applications opened show a toolbar that l cannot see in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm nearly 97% there in using W10. Whatever application l open it shows its toolbar. The right of it is in red with the "x" to close. The other two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by willythecat, Feb 9, 2020.

1. All applications opened show a toolbar that l cannot see

I'm nearly 97% there in using W10.
    Whatever application l open it shows its toolbar.
    The right of it is in red with the "x" to close.
    The other two "minimize" and "maximize" are totally unreadable as they are totally in dark blue.
    Can l change toolbars to be readable color wise?
    Regards

:)

willythecat, Feb 9, 2020
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Feb 9, 2020
  3. tdehan Win User
    Open With opens with different application then the one selected

Can someone please provide the steps to fix this? This is maddening!

I just upgraded to Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 and now it doesn't even show up in the list of Open With applications.

I don't want Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 to be the default application to open image files as I use numerous different applications to work on my images. I just want it to be an option in the Open With list.

How do I get Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 to show up in the list of Open With applications and how do I confirm that when I select it to open a file it actually opens instead of some different application.

Thanks

tdehan, Feb 9, 2020
  4. All applications opened show a toolbar that l cannot see

Need help on uninstalling Ask toolbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you would like to uninstall Ask toolbar. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know how you have installed the toolbar and in which browser have you installed the toolbar.

Ask tool bar mostly comes as bundled as a part of various other applications and add-ons.

If you are running internet Explorer, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to delete it.

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Click on Gear like icon.

• Select "Manage add-ons”.

• Select all the extensions that are associated with Ask.com and the files which you do not know, and Disable them one by one.
    To change the default search engine back to Bing (by default on Internet Explorer):

• Click on "Search Providers" in the right pane of the same "Manage Add-ons" window.

• If Ask.com will show up in the list. Click on the "Remove" button at the bottom.

• Click on "Bing" and then the "Set as Default" button.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

All applications opened show a toolbar that l cannot see

1. All applications opened show a toolbar that l cannot see - Similar Threads - applications opened show

2. All Windows applications are not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Windows applications are not opening: Hi guys, recently i discovered that i couldnt open photos app. i then realised i cant open any windows app and Microsoft store doesnt open either, nor does game bar etc. Ive tried many of the basic fixes but cant solve it. When i went to try repair Windows store from Apps, it...
  3. All Windows applications are not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Windows applications are not opening: Hi guys, recently i discovered that i couldnt open photos app. i then realised i cant open any windows app and Microsoft store doesnt open either, nor does game bar etc. Ive tried many of the basic fixes but cant solve it. When i went to try repair Windows store from Apps, it...
  4. All Windows applications are not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Cannot see recently opened files

Cannot see recently opened files: i dont see the recently opened files in the "home" of file explorer.... its just gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-see-recently-opened-files/25434ea6-8414-42bd-aa4f-ca86127f8e8f
  6. The application cannot be opened.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The application cannot be opened.: There is a problem with the feedback center,please contact your administrator, to learn about fixing or reinstalling the application. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-application-cannot-be-opened/633a3a03-6649-46ad-9d68-066959fd151e
  7. Cannot open application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot open application: the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect please see application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe for more detail. What should i do?...
  8. windows application cannot see network drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows application cannot see network drive: I have a fairly new computer with windows 10. I have a network drive ( "P" drive ) which is on another computer. I can see and access the "P" drive from the file explorer. However I have an application which does not see any of the network drives. This application is quite...
  9. Cannot open applications!

Cannot open applications!: My friend is having a problem where when he powers on his HP Notebook 17-x101na laptop. When he powers it on the start screen comes on but when he presses Enter to get to the log in screen nothing happens. He presses Ctrl+Alt+Del and then he gets the log in screen. On the...
  10. Cannot open applications!

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot open applications!: My friend is having a problem where when he powers on his HP Notebook 17-x101na laptop. When he powers it on the start screen comes on but when he presses Enter to get to the log in screen nothing happens. He presses Ctrl+Alt+Del and then he gets the log in screen. On the...