Windows 10: All applications opens in colour frames - how to disable it?

Discus and support All applications opens in colour frames - how to disable it? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Yesterday, when i tried to resolve default application problem I uninstalled the PotPlayer and his taskbar icon went white. I click on it and something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by petroff, Aug 10, 2015.

1. petroff Win User

All applications opens in colour frames - how to disable it?

Yesterday, when i tried to resolve default application problem I uninstalled the PotPlayer and his taskbar icon went white. I click on it and something happens and now all programs which open becomes open in colour frames. It's make me crazy! Someone who knows how to resolve the problem?

:)

petroff, Aug 10, 2015

2. what are the differences between Nokia 5800 Blue & Red?

The difference is the colour on the frame line, in between the front and back cover, and the colour of the wave lines on the theme.

Thats it i guess...

kingpin007, Aug 10, 2015
  3. vaio147 Win User
    vodafone uk update

it says 2.115941 console switching to colour frame buffer device 160x50

vaio147, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

All applications opens in colour frames - how to disable it?

1. All applications opens in colour frames - how to disable it? - Similar Threads - applications opens colour

2. All Windows applications are not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Windows applications are not opening: Hi guys, recently i discovered that i couldnt open photos app. i then realised i cant open any windows app and Microsoft store doesnt open either, nor does game bar etc. Ive tried many of the basic fixes but cant solve it. When i went to try repair Windows store from Apps, it...
  3. All Windows applications are not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Windows applications are not opening: Hi guys, recently i discovered that i couldnt open photos app. i then realised i cant open any windows app and Microsoft store doesnt open either, nor does game bar etc. Ive tried many of the basic fixes but cant solve it. When i went to try repair Windows store from Apps, it...
  4. Application Frame Host not responding.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Frame Host not responding.: Error described as full screen applications turning black, then not responding requiring restart. has shown with: Minecraft through Microsoft client, Subnautica, Ghostwire Tokyo, Raft, Superhot: Mind Control Delete, and Slime Rancher, all through Steam client.Error identified...
  5. Colour in Windows and application

in Windows 10 Customization
    Colour in Windows and application: Why has MS taken away the ability for users to change the default workspace colour from white? A White background uses the most energy to display AND its the worst colour for your eyes. Can you tell me your rationale for this?...
  6. Windowed Mode Frame/Border Colour

Windowed Mode Frame/Border Colour: Hi All,Quick question, hoping someone can help - I want to change the colour of the frame when in windowed mode. The frame/border I want to change is the example blue above.This is not controlled by colour selection in Personalise -> Colours -> Title bars and window borders....
  7. Accent colour disabling

Accent colour disabling: Just downloaded the new Bing Wallpaper app, and it changed my accent colour settings to a bright gold colour. I can't find a way to change it back to the default lack of accent colour that I've gotten used to for the past 4 years of using this computer. Is there a fix, or is...
  8. Coloured backround on applications

Coloured backround on applications: When I start Bing or Google I get a red coloured backround until the application is fully loaded. I also get this backround on text generated in other programs. I've tried, without success to eliminate this in Windows Settings Personalisation and have ,under advice from MS,...
  9. Application Colour Inversion

in Windows 10 Support
    Application Colour Inversion: After last MS update all applications are colour Inverted. However the Desktop isn/t inverted. Have tried to restore to earlier date but it fails. Messing around with Magnifier settings doesn't work. Setttng every thing as High Contrast does change colurs but everthing is,...
  10. How to disable certain applications' notifications once and for all?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable certain applications' notifications once and for all?: I have an application that pops up lots of notifications each time after it started up such that these started to annoy me. But what I find even more annoying is that even though I regularly disable that app's notifications in Windows 10's -> Settings -> Notifications &...