Windows 10: All applications opens in colour frames - how to disable it?

Discus and support All applications opens in colour frames - how to disable it? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Yesterday, when i tried to resolve default application problem I uninstalled the PotPlayer and his taskbar icon went white. I click on it and something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by petroff, Aug 10, 2015.

1. petroff Win User

All applications opens in colour frames - how to disable it?

Yesterday, when i tried to resolve default application problem I uninstalled the PotPlayer and his taskbar icon went white. I click on it and something happens and now all programs which open becomes open in colour frames. It's make me crazy! Someone who knows how to resolve the problem?

:)

petroff, Aug 10, 2015

2. what are the differences between Nokia 5800 Blue & Red?

The difference is the colour on the frame line, in between the front and back cover, and the colour of the wave lines on the theme.

Thats it i guess...

kingpin007, Aug 10, 2015
  3. vaio147 Win User
    vodafone uk update

it says 2.115941 console switching to colour frame buffer device 160x50

vaio147, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

All applications opens in colour frames - how to disable it?

1. All applications opens in colour frames - how to disable it? - Similar Threads - applications opens colour

2. Coloured backround on applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Coloured backround on applications: When I start Bing or Google I get a red coloured backround until the application is fully loaded. I also get this backround on text generated in other programs. I've tried, without success to eliminate this in Windows Settings Personalisation and have ,under advice from MS,...
  3. Task Manager. 'Application Experience'. How to disable?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Manager. 'Application Experience'. How to disable?: I have tried everything in order to disable the Task->Windows->Application Experience. ProgramDataUpdater: Disabled StartAppTask: Disabled. Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser: Disabled. Every morning when I boot my PC The 'Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser is running!...
  4. Application will not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application will not open: I am having issues with a payroll program that i have installed on a friends computer for them. This program works perfectly fine on one of their computers that is running windows 10. I then installed the same version of the program on the computer my friend wanted the...
  5. Application will not open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Application will not open: Hello, Recently Microsoft has added an update to the system software. With the new update, there are now applications that do not want to open. Before the update the applications worked fine, opened accordingly and now does not want to open when clicked on twice (Double...
  6. Application Colour Inversion

in Windows 10 Support
    Application Colour Inversion: After last MS update all applications are colour Inverted. However the Desktop isn/t inverted. Have tried to restore to earlier date but it fails. Messing around with Magnifier settings doesn't work. Setttng every thing as High Contrast does change colurs but everthing is,...
  7. How to disable certain applications' notifications once and for all?

How to disable certain applications' notifications once and for all?: I have an application that pops up lots of notifications each time after it started up such that these started to annoy me. But what I find even more annoying is that even though I regularly disable that app's notifications in Windows 10's -> Settings -> Notifications &...
  8. How get files to open in same open application

How get files to open in same open application: I've been using a Photostyler image editing program for many years. On Windows XP and previous OP systems, if you click on sequential (say *.jpg) files in Explorer, the first file you click on opens PhotoStyler and displays the image; then subsequent files clicked on opens...
  9. Request to choose how to open application

Request to choose how to open application: Hi, My question is....when I try to open a new application I get a box that will ask me how I would like to open the file. It is asking me to choose a program/application to open it with. I don't know how to choose the correct program to open certain files with. Is there a...
  10. Setting: How to disable screen fade out when opening a new application

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Setting: How to disable screen fade out when opening a new application: Hello When I start a new application, or when mouse is over an open application for about 3 seconds, all image fade out and only the desktop background is displayed. Once I removed the mouse, screen returned to normal display Hope I'm clear *Smile Martin 14848