Windows 10: all apps and progs won't work

Discus and support all apps and progs won't work in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i (accidentlly) changed something in the registery (autorisations) and all the apps and programmes won't open by double clicking on it, same thing task... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by a non-experienced person, Sep 4, 2018.

1. all apps and progs won't work

i (accidentlly) changed something in the registery (autorisations) and all the apps and programmes won't open by double clicking on it, same thing task manaer, ms config etc.Nothing won't open.I thought of resting everything but even reset windows won't work, i press and nothing happens, please help me what should i do​

:)

a non-experienced person, Sep 4, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Sep 4, 2018
  3. google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Sep 4, 2018
  4. all apps and progs won't work

Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

all apps and progs won't work

1. all apps and progs won't work - Similar Threads - apps progs won't

2. IS THERE A PROG or SOFTWARE THAT SAVES ALL MY PC?...apps, files folders, OS ...everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IS THERE A PROG or SOFTWARE THAT SAVES ALL MY PC?...apps, files folders, OS ...everything: I think the title says it allI have searched this myself extensively but cannot find if there is a way of saving my ENTIRE PC to the cloud, external ssd etc etc any pointers would be apprciated...
  3. IS THERE A PROG or SOFTWARE THAT SAVES ALL MY PC?...apps, files folders, OS ...everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IS THERE A PROG or SOFTWARE THAT SAVES ALL MY PC?...apps, files folders, OS ...everything: I think the title says it allI have searched this myself extensively but cannot find if there is a way of saving my ENTIRE PC to the cloud, external ssd etc etc any pointers would be apprciated...
  4. all apps won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all apps won't work: windows 11. when i click on start then i click on all apps, it will not scroll down with mouse. it stays in the letter A, so i have to manually scroll on the slider bar on the right . how do i fix this ?...
  5. all apps won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all apps won't work: windows 11. when i click on start then i click on all apps, it will not scroll down with mouse. it stays in the letter A, so i have to manually scroll on the slider bar on the right . how do i fix this ?...
  6. Apps Won't Open at All

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apps Won't Open at All: The apps are available in the taskbar but will not open on the computer screen. The screen is stuck on the desktop screen and it's only showing the wallpaper, no apps on the desktop screen. I am able to open task view and view my files, but that's it and I can do the windows...
  7. delete progs.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    delete progs.: Hello, I have a Dell running windows 10. When I open This PC in explorer there is a folder D:\ and also shown on the page L.H. column is a drive called DataD: as well as OSc:. The DataD: drive has the same files as the D:\. How do I delete the D:/ folder. Thanks...
  8. All Windows Default Apps Won't Work, TWINUI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All Windows Default Apps Won't Work, TWINUI: I can't start any apps on windows, such as the app store itself, the mail app, or Groove Music. Help would be much appreciated, the troubleshooter doesn't do anything and I already tried restorehealth in the command prompt. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. prog files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    prog files: what is c:\\tostack prog. file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/prog-files/e9b53654-81e2-4d48-a486-efbb02e80335
  10. default destination for prog's /apps /pics etc

in Windows 10 Support
    default destination for prog's /apps /pics etc: Hi , I have a laptop with a 30GB SSD and a 500GB spinning HDD . I want windows on the SSD but it ALWAYS runs out of space after a few weeks . Can anyone guide me through a way to have new programs /apps /photos/downloads /.docs etc etc install on the big drive ( d:/ )...