Windows 10: All apps and system apps are not woking

Discus and support All apps and system apps are not woking in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello there, I downloaded a file on my pc but it was not opening so I tried opening it with win rar through windows Store now all my apps and system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RudrakshWadekar, Oct 25, 2021.

1. All apps and system apps are not woking

Hello there, I downloaded a file on my pc but it was not opening so I tried opening it with win rar through windows Store now all my apps and system files are not opening and thier logos have been replaced by winrar...with the ink extension I tried deleting winrar but now the pc doed not recognises my apps I can't even open cmd aur regedit. I'm using windows 10

:)

RudrakshWadekar, Oct 25, 2021

2. TechPowerUp Android App 2016

Yep, just realize theres no emoticons
    And i dunno its from the app or something, sometimes i need to refresh several times to show the content

One more please add app update notification from the app or button for reporting bugs or suggestion

One suggestion, may you put menu on dropdown on top corner so we can move without pressing back again and again

Thank you

micropage7, Oct 25, 2021
  3. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 25, 2021
  4. SNM
    SNM Win User

All apps and system apps are not woking

Need system for Android App Development and Other Java Development and DB work

Hello team,

I am looking for a lower to mid range PC which will be used in Development such as Android App development, java, DB and other related task, NO GAMING at all suggest some proper PC.

My Budget is INR 25,000, I have tried multiple build maker website but using core i3 6th ot 7th gen prices are going above 30,000. I dont have much knowledge about AMD, please suggest a build in the price I have given.

A ref: https://in.pcpartpicker.com/list/gL8tBP

Thema:

All apps and system apps are not woking

1. All apps and system apps are not woking - Similar Threads - apps system apps

2. All windows apps crashes in my system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All windows apps crashes in my system: My Windows 11 apps crashes everytime I use it. I update the system to its latest and update all pending updates in store and still crashes. I cant use it at all....
  3. Fingerprint app windows hello setup not woking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fingerprint app windows hello setup not woking: Hi all, After the upgrade to windows 11 my fingerprint app itself not opening especially windows hello setup, When I click the add fingerprint a black window comes and goes but nothing works. I tried reinstall of driver and also tried with updating driver software nothing...
  4. Fingerprint app windows hello setup not woking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fingerprint app windows hello setup not woking: Hi all, After the upgrade to windows 11 my fingerprint app itself not opening especially windows hello setup, When I click the add fingerprint a black window comes and goes but nothing works. I tried reinstall of driver and also tried with updating driver software nothing...
  5. All apps and system apps are not woking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All apps and system apps are not woking: Hello there, I downloaded a file on my pc but it was not opening so I tried opening it with win rar through windows Store now all my apps and system files are not opening and thier logos have been replaced by winrar...with the ink extension I tried deleting winrar but now the...
  6. All apps and system apps are not woking

All apps and system apps are not woking: Hello there, I downloaded a file on my pc but it was not opening so I tried opening it with win rar through windows Store now all my apps and system files are not opening and thier logos have been replaced by winrar...with the ink extension I tried deleting winrar but now the...
  7. All Apps not listing all apps

All Apps not listing all apps: Hi I have installed "IrfanView" and it is working fine; however, when I list "all apps" it does not show this programme. Is there a fix for this please? Many thanks 154497
  8. All Apps not listing all apps

in Windows 10 Support
    All Apps not listing all apps: Hi I have installed "IrfanView" and it is working fine; however, when I list "all apps" it does not show this programme. Is there a fix for this please? Many thanks 154497
  9. System Stuttering Across All Apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Stuttering Across All Apps: After various amateur attempts at identifying the problem and two clean installs (updating all drivers each time), my 5 year old Windows 10 PC continues to have performance problems across all apps, including those it had no problem tackling in the past such as GMS2 and...
  10. Woke the system, now getting this.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Woke the system, now getting this.: Came back and woke the system after a nights sleep, without doing anything besides refreshing a page here on tenforums that I had left open, I kept getting the following alert. [img] Any ideas? Should I be worried? Should tenforum users be worried? 13514