Windows 10: All apps are hidden.

Discus and support All apps are hidden. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Sometimes when I start my PC all my apps on my desktop are gone and replaced by a little box on the top left of my screen.Only when I double click this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Questions3, Feb 6, 2022.

1. All apps are hidden.

Sometimes when I start my PC all my apps on my desktop are gone and replaced by a little box on the top left of my screen.Only when I double click this box all my apps are there again. I would like to remaove this and just have all my apps there from start.I dont know how I would Google this so Im asking here.

:)

Questions3, Feb 6, 2022

2. All hidden files turned Un-hidden

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to re-add them to the hidden items list and check.

Steps:

• Right click on the folders to hide, select Properties.
    • Go to General tab, under Attributes check mark the option
      Hidden.
    • Click on Apply and on Ok.

I suggest you not to use any third party anti-virus software. Try to use Windows Defender.

Refer: Using Windows Defender

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for further assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 6, 2022
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail List Hidden

All apps are hidden. [​IMG]

Edwin, Feb 6, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

All apps are hidden.

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. All apps are hidden. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 6, 2022
Thema:

All apps are hidden.

1. All apps are hidden. - Similar Threads - apps are hidden

2. All apps are hidden.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All apps are hidden.: Sometimes when I start my PC all my apps on my desktop are gone and replaced by a little box on the top left of my screen.Only when I double click this box all my apps are there again. I would like to remaove this and just have all my apps there from start.I dont know how I...
  3. All apps are hidden.

in Windows 10 Customization
    All apps are hidden.: Sometimes when I start my PC all my apps on my desktop are gone and replaced by a little box on the top left of my screen.Only when I double click this box all my apps are there again. I would like to remaove this and just have all my apps there from start.I dont know how I...
  4. Hidden Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hidden Apps: I decided to hide some apps on my desktop. During the process, I accidentally hid an app that I didn't mean to. I tried to look up how to revert this "hidden" effect but came up with nothing. If anyone knows how to fix it, I'd appreciate it. This was the video I watched on...
  5. hidden app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hidden app: I want to uninstall World Series Of Poker from my computer. Don't see, can't find it to uninstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hidden-app/7f054295-8dbc-4159-b56f-81ca180687a2
  6. Hidden App running

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hidden App running: [ATTACH] Sometimes when I start my PC it flashes black for a second then goes back to normal when I press alt tab and it shows the apps that are running this certain one doesn't pop up but when I press alt tab when im playing a game or something and it only shows the...
  7. Hidden apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hidden apps?: After returning from long sleep I find the start menu doesn't work. Also, right clicking on taskbar item has no effect. When this happens I need to restart *Sad Today during restart I got message that app "Elera" (or something like that) was preventing restart. After...
  8. All hidden files turned Un-hidden

in Windows 10 Support
    All hidden files turned Un-hidden: Yesterday, I inserted a flash drive on my PC and it was loaded with trojans. I managed to clear them with Kaspersky but after that I noticed that all the hidden files in my C drive have turned Un-hidden. (Including desktop.ini's) 21385
  9. hidden apps

in Windows 10 Support
    hidden apps: What I find frustrating about the taskbar is that when I click on certain icons, the applications associated with them open behind the window currently on the screen instead of in front of it. This requires that I minimize the currently displayed window in order to see the...
  10. Menu - all apps hidden by the Windows logo

in Windows 10 Support
    Menu - all apps hidden by the Windows logo: Hi there anybody got a fix for this yet (build 10041). I can only get at the show all apps with great difficulty - the panel is covered except for a tiny piece by the Windows logo button. At least though I got rid of the stupid HUGE (largely non functional) search bar...