Windows 10: All apps are not responding

Discus and support All apps are not responding in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I ha e downloaded an app and open it using winrar through windows store. Now all my apps was replaced by WinRAR and I cannot open them. What to do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EnzoGianoli, May 15, 2022.

1. All apps are not responding

Hi, I ha e downloaded an app and open it using winrar through windows store. Now all my apps was replaced by WinRAR and I cannot open them. What to do?

:)

EnzoGianoli, May 15, 2022
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond All apps are not responding :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 15, 2022
  3. Get Windows 10 app not responding after changing product key

• Windows 8.1 was with KMS license
    • Reserved free upgrade to Windows 10
    • Bought Windows 8.1 product key and changed product key via PC info app
    • Get Windows 10 app not responding.
    Steps tried

• Uninstall KB 3035583 using wusa /uninstall
    • Restart
    • Reinstall KB 3035583 using Windows Update
    • Restart
    • Click on Get Windows 10 icon, not responding.

Yao BinThen, May 15, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

All apps are not responding

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. All apps are not responding :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 15, 2022
Thema:

All apps are not responding

1. All apps are not responding - Similar Threads - apps are responding

2. Not responding apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not responding apps: The problem is within the Windows apps only. It will show not responding once the window open then it will freeze and closes. I run sfc scan and DISM to fix the issue as per other forums said but didnt work. I also restart multiple times to refresh my device but still not...
  3. Taskbar not responding at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not responding at all: My computer task bar keeps reloading all over again, and even if it reloads it doesn't fix the issue. Restarting won't help either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-not-responding-at-all/4b21ba70-7e58-4f76-8354-f44ebdea0a89
  4. Taskbar not responding at all

Taskbar not responding at all: My computer task bar keeps reloading all over again, and even if it reloads it doesn't fix the issue. Restarting won't help either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-not-responding-at-all/4b21ba70-7e58-4f76-8354-f44ebdea0a89
  5. All apps are not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All apps are not responding: Hi, I ha e downloaded an app and open it using winrar through windows store. Now all my apps was replaced by WinRAR and I cannot open them. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-apps-are-not-responding/538ef371-4c8a-4894-9d55-48d7496cfe26
  6. All apps are not responding

All apps are not responding: Hi, I ha e downloaded an app and open it using winrar through windows store. Now all my apps was replaced by WinRAR and I cannot open them. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-apps-are-not-responding/538ef371-4c8a-4894-9d55-48d7496cfe26
  7. Apps "Not Responding"

Apps "Not Responding": After an automatic update I wasn't able to print. A support person kindly had me remove a couple KB updates and install the latest Windows update and I was again able to print. HOWEVER, now all of my apps are slow, and after a few opens, saves, closes, each app fades and...
  8. apps not responding

apps not responding: After an automatic update I wasn't able to print. A support person kindly had me remove a couple KB updates and install the latest Windows update and I was again able to print. HOWEVER, now all of my apps are slow, and after a few opens, saves, closes, each app fades and...
  9. Not responding at all

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not responding at all: Hi. Sorry to disturb but I need help! When I was using the laptop, it was fine, everything was going smoothly and well. When I added another tab, it suddenly stop moving. I can't move my mouse on the screen, can't click anything, can't exit from the tab. I can't even...
  10. 'All apps' in Windows menu not responding

'All apps' in Windows menu not responding: When I click 'all apps' in the Windows menu it doesn't respond when scrolling or clicking a program. I can however use the TAB/DOWN/UP keys to scroll through the list and use ENTER to start the program. Is there any fix for this? 40569