Windows 10: all apps full screen as on win 8.1??!

Discus and support all apps full screen as on win 8.1??! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; is there any trick to do that?! it was more confortable to use... thanks 33019 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pietro, Dec 7, 2015.

1. pietro Win User

all apps full screen as on win 8.1??!

is there any trick to do that?! it was more confortable to use... thanks

:)

pietro, Dec 7, 2015

2. Where is my contact list?

The people app in Win 10 with the NOT FULL SCREEN START, it is under All Apps> P> People

With a FULL SCREEN START it is under the All Apps icon> P> People

Hope it helps!

Jus and Windows, Dec 7, 2015
  3. JBSarmie Win User
    set taskbar to auto-hide in tablet mode?

Sadly, yes. Win 10 isn't the win 8.1 that I knew and loved. Another example: account doesn't show up in the start screen without tapping the menu button, nor full screen of all my apps.... and horizontal scrolling... sniff, rip 8.1.

JBSarmie, Dec 7, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

HI
    Try going to settings and turn the start full screen on. Image bellow:

all apps full screen as on win 8.1??! [​IMG]

BunnyJ, Dec 7, 2015
  5. Hi,
    The only way to make everything full screen is to turn on Tablet Mode (open action centre click the button)

paulsalter, Dec 7, 2015
  6. pietro Win User
    this is what i don't like, le scrollable menu even in full screen mode

tried in tablet mode, scrollable menu is still there

pietro, Dec 7, 2015
  7. Do you mean the way the menu scrolls up/down instead of right/left as in 8

there is no way to change this, I have just enough items on my start screen to avoid scrolling

paulsalter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. all apps full screen as on win 8.1??! - Similar Threads - apps full screen

2. Taskbar and Full Screen Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar and Full Screen Apps: Hello! I'm having a problem that hasn't happened before yesterday. When opening apps from my taskbar things like Spotify, Discord and Chrome work perfectly fine but if I try to open a game that usually opens in full screen like Osu! then the taskbar and when I press alt+tab...
  3. Taskbar and Full Screen Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar and Full Screen Apps: Hello! I'm having a problem that hasn't happened before yesterday. When opening apps from my taskbar things like Spotify, Discord and Chrome work perfectly fine but if I try to open a game that usually opens in full screen like Osu! then the taskbar and when I press alt+tab...
  4. Screen only shows 1 app at a time and only in full screen mode.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen only shows 1 app at a time and only in full screen mode.: So I'm basically copying and pasting from another post about the same problem but its closed now and the problem wasn't solved. "the display suddenly switched to some sort of mode where only one window is visible at a time, and each window fills the entire screen." I've...
  5. Hi Win full screen issue

Hi Win full screen issue: for unknown reason, full screen will not go to full. There is a 1/4" blacked out area on top, left and right side. display settings set at 100%. What to try? Reboot doesd nothing never played games. Mouse disappears under this black area...
  6. Automatic Focus Assist on ALL full screen apps?

Automatic Focus Assist on ALL full screen apps?: Right now, I can enable automatic focus assist on games, but I want to be able to enable it on all full screen apps (especially media players). A quick Google search led me to believe that was possible, as some screenshots had a setting for full screen apps on the automatic...
  7. Bug Full Screen win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug Full Screen win 10: Sorry for english I'm using the translator So when I open the game in full screen some parts of the game are giving some transparent bugs as the image shows ... I tried to update and reinstall the drivers but it did not work... [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. All Apps screen for Win 10 TP?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Apps screen for Win 10 TP?: I like the "All Apps" screen that is part of the Windows 8.1 Start Screen. It makes it easy to quickly find your apps and install them. Also, sorting by date or A to Z is helpful. Is there a function like this in Win 10? 3500
  9. 1 of 2 new monitors not full screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    1 of 2 new monitors not full screen: I have a gigabyte MB with on-board graphics, 1 vga and 1 DVI as outputs. I have 2 new asus monitors with 1 vga input and 2 hdmi inputs. The vga to vga connection to monitor 1 produces full screen on 1920x1080 (recommended) Asus furnished a cable DVI to HDMI. This...
  10. Should i keep win 8 or win 10 that is full of bugs?

in Windows 10 Support
    Should i keep win 8 or win 10 that is full of bugs?: Hey guys. I was wondering. Should i keep win 10 or rollback to 8.1 pro. I have recently upgraded to 10 and it has a lot of bugs. The biggest error that bothers me is that my pointer is constantly freezing. I have tried everything, still no fix. I cant play a game, i cant...