Windows 10: All apps in Windows 10 gone back in time to 1970

Discus and support All apps in Windows 10 gone back in time to 1970 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey can anyone help me out. I have this weird problem that I am facing from today and I can't find a solution on any page. All the apps ie, The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SathyaNarayana1, Oct 23, 2018.

1. All apps in Windows 10 gone back in time to 1970

Hey can anyone help me out.

I have this weird problem that I am facing from today and I can't find a solution on any page.

All the apps ie, The Microsoft apps and the installed apps have gone back in time to 1970.

But my calendar shows today's date and the accurate time

:)

SathyaNarayana1, Oct 23, 2018
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 23, 2018
  4. 95Viper Win User

All apps in Windows 10 gone back in time to 1970

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

All apps in Windows 10 gone back in time to 1970

1. All apps in Windows 10 gone back in time to 1970 - Similar Threads - apps gone 1970

2. App crashing all the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App crashing all the time: Hi,I bought a new computer and installed Huawei Theme Studio.My OS is Windows 11 but one app crashes all the time, on my old computer with Windows 11 it works.Here is the crashlog:Crash log: The error occurred in the program named: ThemeStudio.exe, version 11.301.0.0,...
  3. App crashing all the time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App crashing all the time: Hi,I bought a new computer and installed Huawei Theme Studio.My OS is Windows 11 but one app crashes all the time, on my old computer with Windows 11 it works.Here is the crashlog:Crash log: The error occurred in the program named: ThemeStudio.exe, version 11.301.0.0,...
  4. All icons gone and system apps not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All icons gone and system apps not working: I booted up my pc today and none of the system icons show up desktop, file explorer, anywhere except taskbar. Also apps such ascontrol panel dont work....
  5. All icons gone and system apps not working

All icons gone and system apps not working: I booted up my pc today and none of the system icons show up desktop, file explorer, anywhere except taskbar. Also apps such ascontrol panel dont work....
  6. All of my windows apps are gone.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    All of my windows apps are gone.: I do not know what happened but all of my windows apps are gone. Windows store is gone as well. I try to go to the windows store online and download the app but it does not do anything when I get the download button. I can't use any windows app at all....
  7. All my windows app are gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All my windows app are gone: All of the apps like windows store ar just gone and replaced by msresourceappname or similar. Ive already tried several different codes in powershell and reset the pc fully. submitted by /u/Browypl [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows 10 apps gone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 apps gone: Hello! I've recently performed a reset on my laptop and I've found that all the Windows 10 apps are gone! (Calculator, Calendar, etc). Even the Microsoft Store is gone! Is there an easy way to restore these apps?...
  9. windows 10 refreshed and all my apps were gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 refreshed and all my apps were gone: My laptop had windows 10 in it it said that windows 10 has some problem that they're fixing but after 2 hours it said to refresh the computer and every app was deleted including Microsoft office....
  10. The back arrow is gone from ALL APPS

The back arrow is gone from ALL APPS: So how do I collapse ALL APPS without the back arrow? 66817