Windows 10: All Apps Listing

Discus and support All Apps Listing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to find out how come I don't see all of my apps in Windows 10. While there is an alphabetic list of them, some of the letters are missing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JacquelineParker1, May 19, 2019.

1. All Apps Listing

I am trying to find out how come I don't see all of my apps in Windows 10. While there is an alphabetic list of them, some of the letters are missing. For example, instead of A B C D, it's A C E G and so on. This only occurred after having to do a factory reset on my laptop. Otherwise everything seems to be working properly. PLEASE advise...

:)

JacquelineParker1, May 19, 2019
  2. NOPD Win User

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, May 19, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

All Apps Listing

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. All Apps Listing :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 19, 2019
Thema:

All Apps Listing

1. All Apps Listing - Similar Threads - Apps Listing

2. I deleted Teams files and now there's some strange "update" program listed in startup apps.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I deleted Teams files and now there's some strange "update" program listed in startup apps.: So I uninstalled Microsoft Teams and Office completely, no problems with that. Following this, I noticed Teams was still on my "startup apps" list in control panel, which was making me angry. I realized it was just a single folder with some remaining Teams files that it...
  3. List of Microsoft Apps Which Can Be Removed As Bloatware?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    List of Microsoft Apps Which Can Be Removed As Bloatware?: Just setting up a new Dell PC with Win10 1909. As I have been doing for past 15 years, immediately got rid the Dell bloatware, but I am stuck on what to kill off regarding Microsoft's bloatware. Cant seem to find any comprehensive list of apps OK to delete... anyone know of...
  4. Print Windows Firewall App List

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Print Windows Firewall App List: Sadly, M$ never seems to make available the ability to dump its listing to a printer or better yet an Excel or Word file. Anyone know how -- of if possible - to print or send the Windows Defender Firewall Apps listed to a printer or Excel ? 148663
  5. Apps & features disc space doesn't add up to storage use listed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Apps & features disc space doesn't add up to storage use listed: Under "Settings," and "Storage," my OS_Install C: total size is 238 GB. Under "This is how your storage is used and how you can free up space," it says... Apps & features....98.8 GB Yet even a cursory total of all programs listed by size under Apps & features reveals a...
  6. Windows apps not working;: edge, wifi list, start menu, settings won't open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows apps not working;: edge, wifi list, start menu, settings won't open: after the last update released in November. I downloaded The media creation tool and I made a flash drive installer with this version. I have witnessed certain problems It has already happened to me in 4 Laptops that after installing the windows, connecting it to the...
  7. APPS are gone out of the previous original list control How i can move back?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    APPS are gone out of the previous original list control How i can move back?: By an error all the apps going out of the original list places , how I can bring back to the original place ; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-are-gone-out-of-the-previous-original-list/ad3fdee4-1a60-46a7-a6c8-baf63c642f9a
  8. App is using windows notifications but is not listed in "Notifications and actions"

in Windows 10 Customization
    App is using windows notifications but is not listed in "Notifications and actions": The app is Acronis. Even though there is a checkbox [ ] to stop from showing again, they still pop up offers on special occasions during the year. It is very annoying. What makes it worse is acronis is not listed as a sender. There is a note: "Some senders may have their...
  9. Your Phone App Text SMS messages - can't get back to list

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone App Text SMS messages - can't get back to list: Your Phone app working well with my Note 10+. There is a (bug?) where if i click on Recent Messages, then open one of the conversations, I can find no way to get BACK to the list, short of closing and then re-opening Your Phone app. Anyone else seeing this behavior?...
  10. Recommend me a to-do list app that can also display meetings from my Outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recommend me a to-do list app that can also display meetings from my Outlook calendar: Please. I love Microsoft's To-Do List for the UI, but not having meetings present makes it pretty useless. submitted by /u/PharaohSteve [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e8r068/recommend_me_a_todo_list_app_that_can_also/