Windows 10: All apps "not compatible with this device" after SSD put in.

Discus and support All apps "not compatible with this device" after SSD put in. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently put and SSD into my computer and set it as my boot drive and installed windows 10 on it. However, after installing I went to download BT... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TomForster1, Jan 2, 2020.

1. All apps "not compatible with this device" after SSD put in.

I recently put and SSD into my computer and set it as my boot drive and installed windows 10 on it. However, after installing I went to download BT Sport from the windows store but it said that my device is incompatible. I checked a couple of other apps and they were also incompatible. Is there a setting I need to change or have I done something wrong in setting up the SSD?

:)

TomForster1, Jan 2, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

QNAP Expands Turbo NAS Peripherals Compatibility List with New Devices

QNAP Systems, Inc. announced today a major expansion of the number of compatible peripherals available for its Turbo NAS products. The major additions include three Toshiba 3.5-inch internal SATA hard drives and an Intel 2.5-inch internal SSD, a Western Digital 2.5-inch external storage device, and six USB TV tuners.

All apps "not compatible with this device" after SSD put in. 97e_thm.jpg

The newly compatible 3.5" internal SATA hard drives:
    • Toshiba - DT01ACA300 (3TB)
    • Toshiba - DT01ACA200 (2TB)
    • Toshiba - DT01ACA200 (HDS723020BLE640) (2TB)
    The newly compatible 2.5" internal SSD:
    • Intel - Intel SSD 520 Series (240GB)
    The newly compatible 2.5" external storage device:
    • Western Digital - 2.5" Elements Portable (WDBPCK5000ABK) (500GB)
    The newly compatible USB TV tuners:
    • AverMedia - A835 (AVerTV Volar HD)
    • Hauppauge - WinTV NOVA-T Stick
    • Kworld - KW-DVB-T 399U
    • PCTV Systems - nanoStick Solo 73e SE
    • SparkLan - DVA-102 DVB-T
    • Transonic - DVB-3011
    Visit www.qnap.com/compatibility for more information. See the entire lineup of QNAP Turbo NAS products at www.qnap.com.

btarunr, Jan 2, 2020
  3. chirp Win User
    Is this compatible?

I think I have narrowed down my mobo selection to the ASUS P5N32-E SLI Plus but, the reviews suggest checking the Qualified Vendors List for memory on the ASUS site as this board can be particular. The information is not currently available. It was suggested in one review that the compatiblity of memory to this board on their list was not accurate. Many other reviews suggest no problems with memory compatibility.

Can anyone tell me if the Corsair XMS2 2gb (2x1gb)- DDR2/800 Twin2X2408-6400 would work troule free on this ASUS board?

Another question....I am planning to use an Intel Core 2DUO E6400 Conroe 2.13ghz on this board. What the heck do I use for a heatsink? There are so many to choose from and I know nothing about them....

Thanks, Chirp

chirp, Jan 2, 2020
  4. All apps "not compatible with this device" after SSD put in.

Keyboard Compatibility

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

To understand the issue better, I would like to know what is the make and model of the keyboard?

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Control Panel.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the Control Panel.

• Click on Hardware and sound under Troubleshoot computer problems.

• Click on Hardware and devices under Devices.

• Click on Advanced on the Hardware and devices dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    Method 2.

Step 1.

I suggest you to uninstall the keyboard driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Right click on Keyboard to expand and click on
      uninstall.
    • Once you are done uninstalling the restart the computer. If should automatically installed the driver.
    If the still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to update the keyboard driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Right click on keyboard and click on update
      the software.
    If the above methods did not help to fix the issue, try the below method.

Method 3.

I recommend you to go to the keyboard manufacturer website and download the latest updated keyboard driver for Windows 10 and install the same. If the available driver is not for Windows 10 try installing the driver in compatibility
    mode.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

All apps "not compatible with this device" after SSD put in.

1. All apps "not compatible with this device" after SSD put in. - Similar Threads - apps compatible device

2. Putting in a ssd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Putting in a ssd: can someone help, I have a 500gb ssd that i havent put in. Can someone tlel me how. I have a 256gb ssd curently dont know how many slots of ssd hard drives i have I also have 2tb hhd. Can i transfer all my current data to my hhd and then put in the ssd or is there another...
  3. Putting in a ssd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Putting in a ssd: can someone help, I have a 500gb ssd that i havent put in. Can someone tlel me how. I have a 256gb ssd curently dont know how many slots of ssd hard drives i have I also have 2tb hhd. Can i transfer all my current data to my hhd and then put in the ssd or is there another...
  4. No audio from all devices after cloning HDD to SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio from all devices after cloning HDD to SSD: Recently, I have installed a new SSD M.2 to my custom PC. I cloned my old HDD to the new SSD. Everything worked perfectly EXCEPT for the audio. All audio will not work after reinstalling drivers, connecting bluetooth speakers, and reinstalling Windows. It shows that I have...
  5. SSD compatibility

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SSD compatibility: Hi I have an HP laptop with the following specifications:https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-15-g000-notebook-pc-series/6545564/model/7101305/document/c04315017Can someone please tell me if this is eligible for an SSD upgrade? If so, can you also please tell me the SSDs...
  6. App Not Compatible With Device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Not Compatible With Device.: Since I am using this computer at the moment I am trying to install apps on it but since this computer never got any updates (everytime this one is supposed to get an update there is a space related issue) but I get 'app is not compatible with this device'. 165083
  7. Slow Laptop even after putting SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Slow Laptop even after putting SSD: [img] The above images shows my configurations. I replaced my HDD with a 445 GB SSD. It was working smoothly at first, but now even with the SSD, my laptop keeps hanging unless I connect my charger to the laptop. For some reason my laptop works better with the charger. I...
  8. Microsoft Apps Store -- All Apps is not compatible

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Apps Store -- All Apps is not compatible: i see all the apps tagged as "This app is not compatible with this device". any apps i select on the apps store was having the "This app is not compatible with this device". my OS is Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.10586] 64 bit and has the latest updates. example:...
  9. Microsoft Store This App is not compatible with this device

Microsoft Store This App is not compatible with this device: Ok so I get "This App is not compatible with this device" with every single app that is in the store. Problem is thought it was just the device I was using until I tried with another device. Device one. hp pavilion dv running windows 10 home, V1511 OS build 10586.0...
  10. This app is not compatible with this device 'MY DELL'

This app is not compatible with this device 'MY DELL': My device DELL G3 5390 purchase date 3 November 2019 I want to download the application MY DELL from the store gives me this application is not compatible with this device and it is the requirements of the application to be the dell device of the Series G or Inspiron and...