Windows 10: All Apps not listing all apps

Discus and support All Apps not listing all apps in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I have installed "IrfanView" and it is working fine; however, when I list "all apps" it does not show this programme. Is there a fix for this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Uplander, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Uplander Win User

All Apps not listing all apps

Hi

I have installed "IrfanView" and it is working fine; however, when I list "all apps" it does not show this programme. Is there a fix for this please?

Many thanks

:)

Uplander, Apr 17, 2020

2. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, May 23, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, May 23, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. All Apps not listing all apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 23, 2020
Thema:

1. All Apps not listing all apps - Similar Threads - Apps listing apps

2. Not all apps appear in apps/Startup list. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not all apps appear in apps/Startup list. How to fix?: Hi! I downloaded multiple apps from the Microsoft store and I have a calendar app OneCalendar that I want to run on startup. However even though the App is properly installed and working, it does not show up in the list of Apps when I open the System settings. So If I...
  3. Is there a list of all built-in apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a list of all built-in apps?: The only one showing up for me in my Microsoft Store library is Mail and Calendar. What are the rest of them? submitted by /u/OOwAncm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hf6gqw/is_there_a_list_of_all_builtin_apps/
  4. Bluestacks Emulator Apps Do Not Appear in All Apps LIst

Bluestacks Emulator Apps Do Not Appear in All Apps LIst: I run windows 10 on my Ideapad S340. In order to have some Google Play Apps I installed the Bluestacks emulator. I am able to properly download and install apps and games through Bluestacks. I can pin these apps and games to the start menu and their respective tiles appear....
  5. All Apps not listing all apps

All Apps not listing all apps: Hi I have installed "IrfanView" and it is working fine; however, when I list "all apps" it does not show this programme. Is there a fix for this please? Many thanks 154497
  6. All Apps Listing

All Apps Listing: I am trying to find out how come I don't see all of my apps in Windows 10. While there is an alphabetic list of them, some of the letters are missing. For example, instead of A B C D, it's A C E G and so on. This only occurred after having to do a factory reset on my...
  7. Navigation - List of All Apps

Navigation - List of All Apps: Is there a shortcut or other way to speed through the list of all apps, say, go directly to W? Or a method to Find an app? 14290
  8. Can app name be changed in All Apps list?

Can app name be changed in All Apps list?: Often a new program (which I suppose is always called an 'app' in Win10) will self-install in the Program Files or ProgramFiles (x86) folder under the name of the software maker, rather than the name of the program. This means that on the Win10 All Apps list, the actual...
  9. Missing All Apps List

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing All Apps List: Why don't I have an All Apps list at the bottom of the left hand side of the Start Menu, any thoughts please? 65965
  10. Sorting the all apps list?

in Windows 10 Support
    Sorting the all apps list?: OK. I know how to "go to file location" and some of the other basic tips, but I am still having two issues with the Windows 10 start menu after several hours of searching reading and pulling hair out. 1) A few of my apps (programs I installed, not apps from the store) were...