Windows 10: All apps running in admin privileges

Discus and support All apps running in admin privileges in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I think a virus modified a registry and now all my apps are running in admin privileges despite of I click run as administrator or not. Any way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Eminencia-Animations, Sep 12, 2020.

1. All apps running in admin privileges

I think a virus modified a registry and now all my apps are running in admin privileges despite of I click run as administrator or not. Any way to reset this registry? Pls help, and thanks.

submitted by /u/Eminencia-Animations
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Eminencia-Animations, Sep 12, 2020

2. Virtual Machine on a flash Drive without admin privileges

you get admin privileges, or you don't run VPC.

Chris

aximbigfan, Sep 12, 2020
  3. DAC
    DaC Win User
    Virtual Machine on a flash Drive without admin privileges

so... no go for vpc without admin privileges ?

4. ad5md Win User

All apps running in admin privileges

Need help with Admin privileges

That's what puzzles me, I am logged-in as (my username) but still won't give me admin privileges. I checked under control panel/users amd it shows me as a local account. Tried to right click on CMD prompt but the "RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR" doesn't show up

ad5md, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

All apps running in admin privileges

1. All apps running in admin privileges - Similar Threads - apps running admin

2. How to Run an App Without Admin Privileges

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Run an App Without Admin Privileges: I was downloading a Roblox fps unlocker and i clicked on the app but it said that I needed admin privileges to run italso i was using the Microsoft client for RobloxI'm just trying to play Roblox with high Fps...
  3. How to Run an App Without Admin Privileges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Run an App Without Admin Privileges: I was downloading a Roblox fps unlocker and i clicked on the app but it said that I needed admin privileges to run italso i was using the Microsoft client for RobloxI'm just trying to play Roblox with high Fps...
  4. How to Run an App Without Admin Privileges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Admin privileges

Admin privileges: I don't know what I did but I no longer have a user with admin privileges nor can I access "Family & other users” category it's not an option in "Accounts" How do I get my admin privileges back when I don't have admin privileges....
  6. Admin Privileges

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Admin Privileges: My new HP All in one does not recognize me as the administrator. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-privileges/8cde7d41-26ef-4a38-bd2c-7a0b7b7b98d5
  7. Admin privileges

Admin privileges: So I recently transferred windows over to a new m.2 drive which I got got Christmas. But when I was trying to make the account passwordsless, I used the command netplwiz to make it passwordless because that's what I found online, but while doing that I decided to change the...
  8. admin privileges

in Windows 10 Customization
    admin privileges: so i want admin privileges so i can unblock websites but for some reason i cant access accounts, gaming, apps, update and sercuity, personalization, and when i do a admin app it says enter admin user and password i reset my computer but nothing helped and i cantt access...
  9. admin privileges

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    admin privileges: Hi, Even since I bought my PC, I noticed that whenever I needed to make a change in setting I received a message saying I was not the administrator. In order to run CDM to try to make a change, it tell me that the operation requires elevation (run as administrator) Why is...
  10. No Admin privileges.

in Windows 10 Support
    No Admin privileges.: I purchased a new Alienware computer 2 weeks ago and a couple days ago I noticed I couldn't access my Pictures folder. I also noticed I couldn't do any Admin tasks. I can't open task manager, Open any exe. files and when I right click on C drive I get Access is denied. I...