Windows 10: All Apps screen for Win 10 TP?

Discus and support All Apps screen for Win 10 TP? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I like the "All Apps" screen that is part of the Windows 8.1 Start Screen. It makes it easy to quickly find your apps and install them. Also, sorting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jm44jg39, Jan 9, 2015.

1. jm44jg39 Win User

All Apps screen for Win 10 TP?

I like the "All Apps" screen that is part of the Windows 8.1 Start Screen. It makes it easy to quickly find your apps and install them. Also, sorting by date or A to Z is helpful.
    Is there a function like this in Win 10?

:)

jm44jg39, Jan 9, 2015

2. Where is my contact list?

The people app in Win 10 with the NOT FULL SCREEN START, it is under All Apps> P> People

With a FULL SCREEN START it is under the All Apps icon> P> People

Hope it helps!

Jus and Windows, Jan 9, 2015
  3. JBSarmie Win User
    set taskbar to auto-hide in tablet mode?

Sadly, yes. Win 10 isn't the win 8.1 that I knew and loved. Another example: account doesn't show up in the start screen without tapping the menu button, nor full screen of all my apps.... and horizontal scrolling... sniff, rip 8.1.

JBSarmie, Jan 9, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

BunnyJ, Jan 9, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Jan 9, 2015
  6. jm44jg39 Win User
    jm44jg39, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. All Apps screen for Win 10 TP? - Similar Threads - Apps screen

2. "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.: The "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo. I've tried:Restart machineRepairResetUninstall/InstallWindows info:Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎2/‎27/‎2023 OS build 22621.3447 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22688.1000.0...
  3. "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.: The "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo. I've tried:Restart machineRepairResetUninstall/InstallWindows info:Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎2/‎27/‎2023 OS build 22621.3447 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22688.1000.0...
  4. W11 desktop login screen weather app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 desktop login screen weather app: As of, this AM, when I start up my desktop PC I get to the initial screen there is a weather app appearing at the center bottom of the screen. It disappears when I get to the login screen. Where did this app come from and how do I turn it off? By-the-way, this has nothing to...
  5. W11 desktop login screen weather app

W11 desktop login screen weather app: As of, this AM, when I start up my desktop PC I get to the initial screen there is a weather app appearing at the center bottom of the screen. It disappears when I get to the login screen. Where did this app come from and how do I turn it off? By-the-way, this has nothing to...
  6. Apps large on screen, not related to scaling or resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps large on screen, not related to scaling or resolution: Suddenly everything on my screen is HUGE! Icons, Apps, Fonts...Screen Resolution is "Recommended", 1920X1080. Scale is 100%. This is not related to the monitor, other computers plugged to the same monitor show fine. This effects all programs. I checked for driver updates....
  7. Apps large on screen, not related to scaling or resolution

Apps large on screen, not related to scaling or resolution: Suddenly everything on my screen is HUGE! Icons, Apps, Fonts...Screen Resolution is "Recommended", 1920X1080. Scale is 100%. This is not related to the monitor, other computers plugged to the same monitor show fine. This effects all programs. I checked for driver updates....
  8. Screen record restricted apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen record restricted apps: how can i screen record restricted apps on win10, is this possible? submitted by /u/kfckeption [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1bz7r4l/screen_record_restricted_apps/
  9. Is there an app that auto dims screen after a period of time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there an app that auto dims screen after a period of time?: Like the oled protection function of the Xbox series s submitted by /u/JOOOQUUU [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1bgmpgm/is_there_an_app_that_auto_dims_screen_after_a/
  10. Family safety screen time not working but app blocking works

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family safety screen time not working but app blocking works: Windows 10 PC 2/29/2024Screen time is set to 0 minutesHowever the child account is still able to login on the device. I can block apps and that is working properly. I have checked for updates, checked it’s a standard user account, verified the child account. No idea why this...