Windows 10: All at once SOUND says "no audio device installed"

Discus and support All at once SOUND says "no audio device installed" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My win 10 pro, when I type "sound" it says "no audio device installed" and my Sony headphones are not working.. HELP... and thanks.. 50660 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by acmanten, May 16, 2016.

1. acmanten Win User

All at once SOUND says "no audio device installed"

My win 10 pro, when I type "sound" it says "no audio device installed"
    and my Sony headphones are not working..
    HELP... and thanks..

:)

acmanten, May 16, 2016

2. Error: "Windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install it, Error code: 18" with audio drivers on Windows 10

I am also getting the error! My sound sint working, there is a red X by my sound thing, and when I hover it says NO AUDIO OUT PUT IS INSTALLED. The audio menu says no audio device installed. So I try and update my drivers but it says: "Windows encountered
    a problem installing the drivers" and "Windows found driverse for your device but encountered an eror while trying to install them" And when I go to the properties on my audio driver it says "Error Code 18" PLEASE HELP I need this sound to do homework

JacobHazel, May 16, 2016
  3. dan-ku Win User
    Sound drivers do not reinstall

I succesfully reinstalled the drivers from ASUS Global, but there's still no sound. Checking with Device Dispatcher had shown that all sound devices such as "Realtek HDA" and "Intel(R) Audio" are marked as not working, and the system say that "the devices
    are not installed (code 45)". Does that mean it has something to do with the laptop's output?

dan-ku, May 16, 2016
Thema:

All at once SOUND says "no audio device installed"

1. All at once SOUND says "no audio device installed" - Similar Threads - once SOUND says

2. Audio stopped working and now it says "No audio device is installed"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio stopped working and now it says "No audio device is installed": I use Astro A50 headset and it just stopped working. It works fine on XBOX, I hear the ding when it turns on, but connected to my PC no audio and when I check settings it says no audio device is installed. I tried updating drivers for astro a50, realtek audio and nothing. I...
  3. Audio stopped working and now it says "No audio device is installed"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio stopped working and now it says "No audio device is installed": I use Astro A50 headset and it just stopped working. It works fine on XBOX, I hear the ding when it turns on, but connected to my PC no audio and when I check settings it says no audio device is installed. I tried updating drivers for astro a50, realtek audio and nothing. I...
  4. Update all drivers in Device Manager at once?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update all drivers in Device Manager at once?: So as the Title says, I am looking for a way to just update all Bluetooth drivers at once, since Windows adds every Bluetooth device extra, and I don't have the taste to just go threw manually, and Windows update is no option because it wont give me the opportunity to just...
  5. Update all drives in Device Manager at once?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update all drives in Device Manager at once?: So as the Title says, I am looking for a way to just update all Bluetooth drives at once, since Windows adds every Bluetooth device extra, and I don't have the taste to just go threw manually, and Windows update is no option because it wont give me the opportunity to just...
  6. Playing Audio through 2 devices at once?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Playing Audio through 2 devices at once?: Hi peeps, ive upgraded my headset recently and now i face this issue: before i was using a Sennheiser USB Dongle for sound (3,5mm audio out, 3,5mm mic in), then i split the audio out with a 3,5mm splitter to have playback both on my headset and on my stereo system, which...
  7. sound problem error: no audio output devices is installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound problem error: no audio output devices is installed: I'm facing this issue before 2 days. I tried many times but failed. Please give me solution. Error: no audio output device is installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-problem-error-no-audio-output-devices-is/ddf0b0ea-3872-4f60-bdfe-40506f59926c
  8. No sound/ audio device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No sound/ audio device: I accidentally shut my laptop while it was updating now I have no sound at all. I have tried multiple fixes, and some of them I can’t even try because there is “no audio device installed”. I need help very badly and am not sure what to do anymore. Thank you! Windows 10...
  9. Says no audio output device is installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Says no audio output device is installed: Woke up this morning to find I couldn't use the volume and there was no audio, Says no audio output device is installed. Below was done early in the morning Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Device Configuration Help! How do I get audio back? worked fine yesterday...
  10. Recording from 2 audio devices at once

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recording from 2 audio devices at once: So, I just started a YouTube channel with my wife. We bought a decent camera that seems to do a great job recording whoever is sitting closest to it, but has issues with the person sitting father away. Since I have a spare USB mic, I was hoping to record from both audio...