Windows 10: All Audio Except System Audio not working.

Discus and support All Audio Except System Audio not working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; None of my audio besides system audio is working. When i first start my computer up everything will work for 1-2 minutes then all application audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HunterMcDaniel1, Dec 29, 2019.

1. All Audio Except System Audio not working.

None of my audio besides system audio is working. When i first start my computer up everything will work for 1-2 minutes then all application audio stops. Audio does not appear in my mixer or on any other device. if i go to computer management and reset windows audio service then everything will work for another 1-2 minutes. I have uninstalled and reinstalled all of my drivers. Is there anyone who has had a similar issue?

Thanks,

:)

HunterMcDaniel1, Dec 29, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 29, 2019
  4. All Audio Except System Audio not working.

Audio not working

Hi,

We need more information so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the troubleshooter for your audio devices. Follow the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on Start menu.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio.
    • Follow the instructions provided.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

All Audio Except System Audio not working.

1. All Audio Except System Audio not working. - Similar Threads - Audio Except System

2. Mic playing all pc audio except voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic playing all pc audio except voice: my mic that i know works used on xbox and is made for windows as well plays all audio from my desktop, except me talking. I have tried everything i could find anywhere else....
  3. Mic playing all pc audio except voice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic playing all pc audio except voice: my mic that i know works used on xbox and is made for windows as well plays all audio from my desktop, except me talking. I have tried everything i could find anywhere else....
  4. HDMI switcher with audio extractor works with all devices except my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMI switcher with audio extractor works with all devices except my laptop: Hello, I just bought a prozor HDMI 3x1 switcher with audio extraction. I connect a Google Chromecast, a ps4, and my laptop to the switcher, the output of the switcher is going to a monitor and the audio to speakers. The switcher works perfectly with all the devices, but when...
  5. HDMI switcher with audio extractor works with all devices except my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDMI switcher with audio extractor works with all devices except my laptop: Hello, I just bought a prozor HDMI 3x1 switcher with audio extraction. I connect a Google Chromecast, a ps4, and my laptop to the switcher, the output of the switcher is going to a monitor and the audio to speakers. The switcher works perfectly with all the devices, but when...
  6. Audio jacks not working at all

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio jacks not working at all: Hi, for a while now my pcs front panel audio jacks havent worked but i’ve used the back panel audio jacks to avoid this However, now after i got the blue screen of death , my pc is completely fine aside from the fact none of the audio jacks work (tried with multiple devices)...
  7. Audio microphone will not work at all

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio microphone will not work at all: last night my microphone cut out randomly and didn't turn back on, even after running troubleshooter, I'm pretty stuck here. I've tested the mic through other means so I know its not the problem. it is set as default device as well. realtek driver Any help is greatly...
  8. Audio works fine for playback, streaming, all audio files, everything EXCEPT for windows...

Audio works fine for playback, streaming, all audio files, everything EXCEPT for windows...: As stated, my audio works fine. I have no problem with any sound files EXCEPT for Windows events/actions such as Startup, Shutdown, error, even the "click" sound for a mouse key does not work for Windows, but the sounds are there for anything other than Windows. When I use...
  9. audio doesn't work at all

audio doesn't work at all: I recently came back from a trip, because I was with family, I had it (PC) muted most of the time. I didn't end up using my computer much, however, when I came back, I noticed there was no audio. My headphones are a bit wonky and sometimes the audio wouldn't transfer because...
  10. No audio at all

No audio at all: Hi all. Since the beginning I've been using a soundbar connected by an optical cable to my desktop pc. The optical audio output was built in my MB (an asus pb277-v lx) and I've never had any problem. Today, I lost all audio. The optical output (called SPDIF_OUT) won't...