Windows 10: All browsers are working fine But windows store, cortana, sign in module in settings are...

Discus and support All browsers are working fine But windows store, cortana, sign in module in settings are... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have two Dial-up connection from same ISP. One works fine but with the other one I can only browse internet with browsers but can't use the microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RifatBhuiyan, Feb 19, 2021.

1. All browsers are working fine But windows store, cortana, sign in module in settings are...

I have two Dial-up connection from same ISP. One works fine but with the other one I can only browse internet with browsers but can't use the microsoft services like microsoft store, cortana, Windows sign module. In browser I can access store page. Even my windows update also works. But somehow other windows services are not connected to internet.
    All browsers are working fine But windows store, cortana, sign in module in settings are... d416a49d-578f-47e1-8a7b-8ea18dceb12d?upload=true.png
    The error code here shows different code after I try to troubleshoot or other common fixes

All browsers are working fine But windows store, cortana, sign in module in settings are... 2ed80b3a-afab-4ff8-9e30-0f46e6a98e9d?upload=true.png
    All browsers are working fine But windows store, cortana, sign in module in settings are... 505ee5ae-1591-4aab-9cb6-b44220f290b9?upload=true.png
    My ISP obviously said they have no problem on their side and maybe I need to reset my PC.
    Why some of the Microsoft services not getting internet in this connection ? Remember I have another dial up connection that works fine.

:)

RifatBhuiyan, Feb 19, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Cortana is not working fine

Hi,

For better understanding the issue let us know few details,

• Have you created any system restore point?

• Are you facing same issue on other user account?

As initial troubleshooting I request you to try below steps,

I suggest you to install the latest windows 10 updates, please follow the steps to install all the windows updates.

If you want to check for the update now, select the Start button, then select Settings
    > Update & security > Windows Update > Check for updates.

Run the Search and Indexing Troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Open Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Search and Indexing Troubleshooter.

• Run the Troubleshooter.

And also I suggest you to refer the below link and check.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ubleshoot-problems-opening-start-menu-cortana

Hope this information helps. Get back to us if you have any more queries on windows.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Feb 20, 2021
  4. All browsers are working fine But windows store, cortana, sign in module in settings are...

Cortana and Store give error message when trying to sign in to my windows account

Thanks, but the problem persisted, so after three lodings of windows 10 i have offloaded it three time. Windows 7 still works fine.

FrankMinutillo, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

All browsers are working fine But windows store, cortana, sign in module in settings are...

1. All browsers are working fine But windows store, cortana, sign in module in settings are... - Similar Threads - browsers are working

2. All browsers not working on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All browsers not working on windows 11: Brave, edge and chrome are not working. if I search something they just keep loading forever. I tried resetting settings, resetting network, and turning hardware acceleration off. I even fully reset windows, still to no avail. The laptop is dell Inspiron 5379. My friend has...
  3. All browsers not working on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All browsers not working on windows 11: Brave, edge and chrome are not working. if I search something they just keep loading forever. I tried resetting settings, resetting network, and turning hardware acceleration off. I even fully reset windows, still to no avail. The laptop is dell Inspiron 5379. My friend has...
  4. Internal microphone not working on browsers but working in settings and Cortana hears me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internal microphone not working on browsers but working in settings and Cortana hears me: Hi, I have a big problem with my microphone. I've googled everything on this community also, but didn't find the answer. My microphone doesn't work on chrome and edge. When I go to settings and to troubleshoot...I go to section ''Cortana can't hear me." Everytime when I do...
  5. All Browsers are laggingworking very slow even the system is working fine after recent...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All Browsers are laggingworking very slow even the system is working fine after recent...: I am using Lenovo laptop with i5 core 10th gen with Microsoft windows 11 home OS and 64 bit. After the recent update from Microsoft and restart of my laptop my laptop worked very good but when I open a browser it is very slow . when i move my cursor on an option it is showing...
  6. Programs not connected to the Internet, but browsers work fine

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Programs not connected to the Internet, but browsers work fine: Hello, for some reason my programs are not able to connect to the Internet. My Spotify says it is Offline, my Steam says it has no connection, as well as my other programs. I am currently using Chrome, but my Microsoft Edge also works perfectly fine. I do not have an...
  7. Can't sign into the microsoft store app - works fine in browser.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't sign into the microsoft store app - works fine in browser.: I'm having trouble signing into the Microsoft store. Initially I was trying to set up my Xbox app but when signing in I keep getting the following error: "A specified logon session does note exist. It may already have been terminated" I tried reinstalling the Microsoft...
  8. cortana missing in setting and searchbox in taskbar not working at all

in Cortana
    cortana missing in setting and searchbox in taskbar not working at all: before this search box problem i have did a windows reinstall using a usb drive and after it reinstall and upgrade, the search box can't use at all and also cortana is missing...
  9. Start menu, Task View, Cortana/Search and Windows Store all not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu, Task View, Cortana/Search and Windows Store all not working: Start menu closes as soon as you click on something. Task view closes immediately. search closes as soon as you hit a key windows store flickers constantly without succesfully displaying anything Logging out and logging back in solves the problem for a little while, but...
  10. Cortana doesn't work at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana doesn't work at all: Every time I say something to her I get a response of "Something's not right. Try again in a little bit". I tried "Play some music" and got a little excited when she said "OK playing your music..." but then "Something's not right." Anyone come across this? Thoughts on what to...