Windows 10: All browsers (Chrome and Edge) continuously don't respond.

Discus and support All browsers (Chrome and Edge) continuously don't respond. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 and I have all the updates. What started as my browsers slowing down after 7pm are now happening all the time. Both Edge and Chrome... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FuchsiaDay, Dec 5, 2019.

1. All browsers (Chrome and Edge) continuously don't respond.

I have Windows 10 and I have all the updates. What started as my browsers slowing down after 7pm are now happening all the time. Both Edge and Chrome don't respond continuously to the point I can't use them. It's worse with Youtube and Facebook, but even without those two it is still too much. I've cleared cache and cookies, did virus and malware scans, flush the DNS, and probably some of everything it seems. What is causing these browsers not to respond this way? I am wanting to try Firefox but believe it will share the same fate.

submitted by /u/FuchsiaDay
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FuchsiaDay, Dec 5, 2019

2. "Shockwave Pulgin not responding" error message when browsing on Chrome or IE in Windows 10.

Hi Kenatingal,

Thank you for responding.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with access the browser with error:
    Shockwave Pulgin not responding, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Have you have tried to installed the flash player as suggested in the previous reply?
    • Does the same issue persists on Microsoft Edge as well?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Step 1: As you are facing issues with Internet Explorer, I suggest you to Reset Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

Step 2: For issues with Google Chrome, I suggest you to uninstall the browser from Programs and features and reinstall it from the website. Check if it helps.

• Press Windows + x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.

• Select Programs and Features.

• Right click on Google Chrome
      and select uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Try to download Google Chrome from the below link using Internet Explorer/ Microsoft Edge:

Google Chrome - The New Chrome & Most Secure Web Browser

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue and required information, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 5, 2019
  3. RS_317 Win User
    Edge and Chrome browser go into "not Responding" mode on Windows 10

All of a sudden both Edge and Chrome browsers go into "not Responding" mode on Windows 10. Forces stoped these browsers from taskbar. Now clicking on Edge or Chrome does not open browser at all. Rebooting the computer fixes the problem temporarily.
    It starts happening again after a while. Very annoying, Any help will be appreciatesd

RS_317, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Mark Isi Win User

All browsers (Chrome and Edge) continuously don't respond.

Edge or Chrome not responding under Window 10

Hi,

There may be a few reasons for this type of issue to occur. As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest trying to clear cache and browsing history, and try again. Here are the steps:

• Click the three-dotted icon on the upper right part of the Edge browser.
    • Select Settings.
    • Click Advanced settings.
    • Click Choose what to clear under Clear browsing data.
    • Check all that applies and click clear.
    • Close the browser and launch again.
    Keep us posted and let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

All browsers (Chrome and Edge) continuously don't respond.

1. All browsers (Chrome and Edge) continuously don't respond. - Similar Threads - browsers Chrome Edge

2. wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome: Hi there.I'm Frontend Developer. Some websites such as nextjs.org had wierd font. In some my emails this font applied. I have no idea what it is! I tryed many ways to fix this. install windows again some doing registry setting and no diffrent. when I use vite technology for...
  3. wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome: Hi there.I'm Frontend Developer. Some websites such as nextjs.org had wierd font. In some my emails this font applied. I have no idea what it is! I tryed many ways to fix this. install windows again some doing registry setting and no diffrent. when I use vite technology for...
  4. wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Issues with all browsers not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with all browsers not responding: So I am a ZoomText user and have a Dell laptop my employer provided me. All my browsers experience slowness and eventually I get an hourglass cursor and my browser dithers and I get "not responding" for a few seconds and it goes back to normal. but the slowness is incredibly...
  6. Issues with all browsers not responding

Issues with all browsers not responding: So I am a ZoomText user and have a Dell laptop my employer provided me. All my browsers experience slowness and eventually I get an hourglass cursor and my browser dithers and I get "not responding" for a few seconds and it goes back to normal. but the slowness is incredibly...
  7. My Edge and Chrome browsers continue to freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Edge and Chrome browsers continue to freeze: My Edge and Chrome browsers continue to freeze. I have removed extensions and re-installed browsers and reinstalled my Windows 8.1 but it still freezes. What may be causing the problem and how can it be fixed?...
  8. My Edge and Chrome browsers continue to freeze

My Edge and Chrome browsers continue to freeze: My Edge and Chrome browsers continue to freeze. I have removed extensions and re-installed browsers and reinstalled my Windows 8.1 but it still freezes. What may be causing the problem and how can it be fixed?...
  9. Edge, Chrome, encounter "Not Responding"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge, Chrome, encounter "Not Responding": Every time I want to save a picture from Edge or Chrome, Crash happen. And I have wait for a very long for the Edge or Chrome to be back normal. My version is 20H2. Before upgrading to 20H2, nothing like the above ever happend. The problem presented as following:...
  10. Google Chrome Browser Continuously Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google Chrome Browser Continuously Crashing: I am an essay writer and working for an essay writing service. My nature of job requires me to use Google Chrome browser to use certain extensions and tools for my research, analysis and writing. I am encountering this issue from few days that whenever I use my browser in...