Windows 10: All Browsers Close on startup

Discus and support All Browsers Close on startup in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever I open any browser ANY browser, it closes. I tried Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera GX, They just wont open. I don't get any crash log although... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JacksonBohling, Jul 19, 2020.

1. All Browsers Close on startup

Whenever I open any browser ANY browser, it closes. I tried Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera GX, They just wont open. I don't get any crash log although when I check the task manager it does show the crash handler is running. It also seems like every time I try to open a browser my desktop sort of does the refresh thing, where all the icons turn white and it shows the process wheel on my mouse, but nothing pops up, I did completely clean my main pc, but it still didn't fix it does this on my laptop and my main pc. Please help

:)

JacksonBohling, Jul 19, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Always close all tabs??

Hi,

Follow the steps to get Edge browser to display the "Wish to close all tabs"

• Click Windows Start.
    • Type Regedit.
    • Click Edit Menu.
    • Click Find
    • Type “AskToCloseAllTabs“.
    • Right Click and Choose Modify
    • Change the value from '0' to '1'
    • Close Regedit

Restart Edge, and check if it now displays the option back.

Vinod Archak, Jul 19, 2020
  4. All Browsers Close on startup

Chrome starts on startup - WINDOWS 10

Hi Andre,

The browser that you are using might be activated at startup of your PC. If you want to disable this browser at startup, we suggest performing these steps:

• Go to task manager by pressing: Ctrl+ Shift+ Esc short key.
    • Click More details when the page appears. It's located at the bottom left of the page.
    • Select Startup on top of the page.
    • Click on the browser that you want to disable.
    • Hit the Disable at the bottom right of the page.

If the issue persist after this procedure, you can uninstall and reinstall the browser.

Let us know if this works for you.

Robert Caw, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

All Browsers Close on startup

1. All Browsers Close on startup - Similar Threads - Browsers Close startup

2. Browsers open, close then reopen on startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsers open, close then reopen on startup.: Whether I use MS Edge, or Firefox, or Chrome, or DuckDuckGo... When I start the apps they immediately pop open, and within 1 second the browser immediately closes, then within 2-3 seconds the browser reopens and seems to be working without major issues. This seemed to start...
  3. Browsers open, close then reopen on startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browsers open, close then reopen on startup.: Whether I use MS Edge, or Firefox, or Chrome, or DuckDuckGo... When I start the apps they immediately pop open, and within 1 second the browser immediately closes, then within 2-3 seconds the browser reopens and seems to be working without major issues. This seemed to start...
  4. Browsers open, close then reopen on startup.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Browsers Closing autoatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsers Closing autoatically: Hi All,All browsers in my laptop Chrome, Edge and Firefox are frequently closing automatically without any warning. This started after I upgraded to windows 11. Please help. I have so far tried to look for any malware full scan with antivirus gave no result, any scheduled...
  6. Browsers Closing autoatically

Browsers Closing autoatically: Hi All,All browsers in my laptop Chrome, Edge and Firefox are frequently closing automatically without any warning. This started after I upgraded to windows 11. Please help. I have so far tried to look for any malware full scan with antivirus gave no result, any scheduled...
  7. All browsers startup slow all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All browsers startup slow all of a sudden: Hello, When I first startup any browser ( Chrome, Edge, Firefox) they all take about 23 to 25 seconds to work. (So they will all start but the browser is just white as if it is loading). However, when I open up another window of any of those listed browsers it opens...
  8. All browsers except for edge closing upon launch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All browsers except for edge closing upon launch: Hi everyone I recently built a pc, and everything seems to be working fine on it, except for the fact that all the browsers I try to install on it will crash/close immediately after opening. Does anyone know what might be causing this, or any possible fixes? Thank you :)...
  9. All Microsoft apps close themselves upon startup

All Microsoft apps close themselves upon startup: I have already asked this question and have received no success in fixing my issue. Every time I open up any Windows app it closes itself. When I look at task manager it has a leaf next to it saying its suspending this process. I have hard reset my computer and even tried to...
  10. All Windows 10 games are closing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Windows 10 games are closing on startup: Games like Sea of Thieves, Ark, and Gears 5. All close immediately after the window pops up. Minecraft works for some reason, but nothing else. Has anyone experienced something like this as well? Searching has come up with nothing substantial. I'll provide more details...