Windows 10: All browsers crash in windows 10

Discus and support All browsers crash in windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I've searched far and wide and can't seem to see find a solution to this. I keep facing the same issue with IO, Chrome and Firefox. The browser... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by phynix_uk, Sep 13, 2020.

1. phynix_uk Win User

All browsers crash in windows 10

Hi,

I've searched far and wide and can't seem to see find a solution to this.

I keep facing the same issue with IO, Chrome and Firefox. The browser just crashes, sometimes this is as I search, other times its after the page is loaded and I'm just reading.

The laptop is less than 6 months old HP Spectre and I've used the HP system to run checks on all hardware/software as well as ensuring all browsers are up to date, add-on's disabled, cookies and cache cleared etc but nothing works. The laptop has significant storage and very low use of RAM, as stated, it's pretty new so I haven;t had time to clog the thing up with crap yet.

In a separate issue, or at least I assume it's unrelated, I cannot install the latest windows 10 update, it updates fine but crashes on installation. Like the first issue, I can see that others are having this problem but there doesn't seem to be a fix yet.

For such a new laptop, these things are driving me mad. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

phynix_uk, Sep 13, 2020

2. Browser Tab Crashing

Hi,

Corrupted browser cache and extensions are some of the things that can cause your browser to crash. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • Have you tried using a different browser other than the ones mentioned above? If yes, did you encounter the same error?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

To rule out any performance issues, we suggest that you replicate your concern while you're in the clean boot environment and check if the issue persists. To do this, follow the steps provided on this

link

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Sep 13, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 13, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

1. All browsers crash in windows 10 - Similar Threads - browsers crash

2. Windows 11 workstations keep crashing each time Chrome browser is accessed, has anyone else...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 workstations keep crashing each time Chrome browser is accessed, has anyone else...: In Windows 11, each time our users access the Chrome browser while having other applications opened, the workstation crashes, once Chrome is accessed.Has anyone else reported this issue, or do you know what may be causing this issue, please?...
  3. Windows 11 workstations keep crashing each time Chrome browser is accessed, has anyone else...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 workstations keep crashing each time Chrome browser is accessed, has anyone else...: In Windows 11, each time our users access the Chrome browser while having other applications opened, the workstation crashes, once Chrome is accessed.Has anyone else reported this issue, or do you know what may be causing this issue, please?...
  4. Browsers are crashing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsers are crashing on Windows 10: Hello, has anyone encountered such a problem?I mainly used Google Chrome, everything worked like clockwork, but for some reason now the browser either crashes completely, or individual tabs fall from errors. I've tried absolutely everything I've found on the Internet, from...
  5. Browsers are crashing on Windows 10

Browsers are crashing on Windows 10: Hello, has anyone encountered such a problem?I mainly used Google Chrome, everything worked like clockwork, but for some reason now the browser either crashes completely, or individual tabs fall from errors. I've tried absolutely everything I've found on the Internet, from...
  6. Browsers are crashing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Browsers crashing and imagines loading improperly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsers crashing and imagines loading improperly: About last night Thursday late in the evening I started having a new problem.My browser began having weird issues improperly loading images with what looked like digital pixel bleed or something examples here https://imgur.com/a/O5Lub47. It's only image in browsers, or in 3rd...
  8. Browsers crashing and imagines loading improperly

Browsers crashing and imagines loading improperly: About last night Thursday late in the evening I started having a new problem.My browser began having weird issues improperly loading images with what looked like digital pixel bleed or something examples here https://imgur.com/a/O5Lub47. It's only image in browsers, or in 3rd...
  9. Roblox crashed on the internet browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox crashed on the internet browser: well,i didnt do anything to roblox but for some reason 1 day when i opened my browser it crashed it never happend but it dosent work on anything but micrsoft store and i dont really find it easy to use for me it said something about 3rd party when i tried to enter anyway i...
  10. Roblox crashed on the internet browser

Roblox crashed on the internet browser: well,i didnt do anything to roblox but for some reason 1 day when i opened my browser it crashed it never happend but it dosent work on anything but micrsoft store and i dont really find it easy to use for me it said something about 3rd party when i tried to enter anyway i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. all browsers crash on windows 10