Windows 10: All Browsers Crash On Start

Discus and support All Browsers Crash On Start in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just came across a problem where all browsers I try to install except for Microsoft Edge crash when asked to start. I was using Opera and the it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by avengerwright, Sep 9, 2020.

1. All Browsers Crash On Start

I just came across a problem where all browsers I try to install except for Microsoft Edge crash when asked to start. I was using Opera and the it stopped working, and after uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times, the application would crash on start, with no error message. Then I installed Google Chrome, and after a couple minutes, the application crashed and would not reopen. Again, no error message appeared. Any ideas?

:)

avengerwright, Sep 9, 2020

2. Browser Tab Crashing

Hi,

Corrupted browser cache and extensions are some of the things that can cause your browser to crash. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • Have you tried using a different browser other than the ones mentioned above? If yes, did you encounter the same error?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

To rule out any performance issues, we suggest that you replicate your concern while you're in the clean boot environment and check if the issue persists. To do this, follow the steps provided on this

link

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Sep 9, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 9, 2020
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

All Browsers Crash On Start

Web Browsers make Windows10 crash and re-start

We appreciate the information you provided. Since this only started after installing Windows 10, it is very likely that there are some web browser drivers that need to be updated. We recommend that you follow the Windows Update troubleshooting steps provided

here
    to resolve the browser crashes that you are experiencing.

Let us know if the browser crashes are resolved after following the recommended troubleshooting steps.

Yolvi Ell, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

All Browsers Crash On Start

1. All Browsers Crash On Start - Similar Threads - Browsers Crash Start

2. All Browsers Crash Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Browsers Crash Randomly: Hi! I have a persistent issue causing all browsers on my computer to crash randomly and very frequently. I use McAfee + the built-in Windows antivirus software, and I have a relatively new HP laptop with 16GB of RAM and an i7 processor. This happens on Google Chrome, Internet...
  3. All Browser keep crashing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Browser keep crashing!: Hello,my error is that all browsers keep crashing,except Microsoft edge. But I wanna use my Other Browsers.I don't get any Error Output.I tried to reinstall the Browsers and I also tried restarting my pc.It all didn't work.And also they didn't stop Working all at once, but...
  4. All Browser keep crashing!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Browser keep crashing!: Hello,my error is that all browsers keep crashing,except Microsoft edge. But I wanna use my Other Browsers.I don't get any Error Output.I tried to reinstall the Browsers and I also tried restarting my pc.It all didn't work.And also they didn't stop Working all at once, but...
  5. All Browsers instantly crash on start up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All Browsers instantly crash on start up.: Yesterday when i started my computer i tried opening brave which is my main browser and it would show a flash of the browser then instantly crash. Ive tried uninstalling it, updating windows, updating my drivers, and i also downloaded fire fox and chrome to see if they would...
  6. All Browsers instantly crash on start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Browsers instantly crash on start up.: Yesterday when i started my computer i tried opening brave which is my main browser and it would show a flash of the browser then instantly crash. Ive tried uninstalling it, updating windows, updating my drivers, and i also downloaded fire fox and chrome to see if they would...
  7. All Browsers instantly crash on start up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. All browsers keep crashing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All browsers keep crashing: Hi all, I've posted here before but sadly the problem keeps persisting. All browsers I have tried are crashing. IE, Firefox and Chrome. I have checked they are all up to date and I have run various scans on the laptop but nothing is showing. When I posted on here the...
  9. All Browsers Crashing

in Browsers and Email
    All Browsers Crashing: Not sure what is going on. Ever since updating to Windows 10 every browser I use crashed. I have been trying Internet Explorer, Edge, and Chrome and have the same issue in all of them. Chrome is a little more stable then the other two. Example when opening up Internet...
  10. All browsers on all computers crashing

in Browsers and Email
    All browsers on all computers crashing: I have two desktops and a laptop. All are running Windows 10. On all three I have been experiencing repeated browser crashes on Edge, Internet Explorer and Chrome. I run ipconfig/flushdns about three to four times a day with computer restart. That gets me back up, but for...