Windows 10: All browsers crash upon opening.

Discus and support All browsers crash upon opening. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; All my browsers except edge crash as soon as I try opening them. I have no error messages as it just closes immediately. I have already tried the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TEK012, Apr 18, 2020.

1. /u/TEK012 Win User

All browsers crash upon opening.

All my browsers except edge crash as soon as I try opening them. I have no error messages as it just closes immediately. I have already tried the troubleshoot compatibility tool.

submitted by /u/TEK012
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TEK012, Apr 18, 2020

2. Browser Tab Crashing

Hi,

Corrupted browser cache and extensions are some of the things that can cause your browser to crash. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • Have you tried using a different browser other than the ones mentioned above? If yes, did you encounter the same error?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

To rule out any performance issues, we suggest that you replicate your concern while you're in the clean boot environment and check if the issue persists. To do this, follow the steps provided on this

link

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Apr 18, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

QuickBooks crash while opening data file

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned that after Windows and QuickBooks update whenever you open a data file in QuickBooks, it crashes. We would like to know if any other programs are crashing apart from QuickBooks.

I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Repair QuickBooks

I suggest you to try repairing QuickBooks and then open data file in it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and click on
      OK
    3. Look for QuickBooks application from the list, right click on it and select
      Repair.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the repair process.

If repairing QuickBooks didn’t fix the issue, please refer Method 2.

Method 2: Open Sample data file

You can try opening a Sample data file in QuickBooks and check if QuickBooks crash. If QuickBooks didn’t crash while opening Sample data file, I suspect that the data file that you are trying to open is causing the crash. In this case, I suggest you
    to contact the
    QuickBooks support
    team.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

1. All browsers crash upon opening. - Similar Threads - browsers crash upon

2. Chrome crashes upon opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome crashes upon opening: Whenever I open chrome on my windows 11 laptop it immediately closes within a moment I have tried reinstalling and restarting my computer but that only keeps it open for an extra second or two until I interact with the app. I need chrome for school and other work and this...
  3. Chrome crashes upon opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome crashes upon opening: Whenever I open chrome on my windows 11 laptop it immediately closes within a moment I have tried reinstalling and restarting my computer but that only keeps it open for an extra second or two until I interact with the app. I need chrome for school and other work and this...
  4. PowerShell Crashes upon opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PowerShell Crashes upon opening: I have recently been facing a problem with PowerShell. Whenever i open PowerShell, it will crash and sometimes it will give out this error [process exited with code 4294901760 0xffff0000] I have tried running SFC /Scannow but it didn't work. I would be really grateful if...
  5. PowerShell Crashes upon opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerShell Crashes upon opening: I have recently been facing a problem with PowerShell. Whenever i open PowerShell, it will crash and sometimes it will give out this error [process exited with code 4294901760 0xffff0000] I have tried running SFC /Scannow but it didn't work. I would be really grateful if...
  6. PowerShell Crashes upon opening

7. Browsers Crashing Upon Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsers Crashing Upon Startup: Hi there, I got a really weird issue and wondering if anyone has a solution. If you'd be willing to help, that'd be greatly appreciated.So, I got a bit of a weird issue. I'm currently running Windows 11 on my 14" LG Gram, but the problem started when I was running Windows 10....
  8. Browsers Crashing Upon Startup

Browsers Crashing Upon Startup: Hi there, I got a really weird issue and wondering if anyone has a solution. If you'd be willing to help, that'd be greatly appreciated.So, I got a bit of a weird issue. I'm currently running Windows 11 on my 14" LG Gram, but the problem started when I was running Windows 10....
  9. All browsers except Edge/IE crash immediately upon opening.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All browsers except Edge/IE crash immediately upon opening.: For about a week or so now since the latest windows update, Chrome crashes upon opening. The window silhouette appears for a microsecond, then disappears immediately. I though this wasn't a Windows issue until, after extensive troubleshooting, I decided to try Firefox...
  10. All Browsers Crashing

in Browsers and Email
    All Browsers Crashing: Not sure what is going on. Ever since updating to Windows 10 every browser I use crashed. I have been trying Internet Explorer, Edge, and Chrome and have the same issue in all of them. Chrome is a little more stable then the other two. Example when opening up Internet...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chrome crashes immediately windows 10