Windows 10: All browsers crash when generating print preview of a PDF prior to printing. Can't print

Discus and support All browsers crash when generating print preview of a PDF prior to printing. Can't print in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello- I updated both my Chrome and MS Edge browsers. I updated my drivers for my HP OfficeJet5255. I have restarted my computer. I have run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cosmobrown, Sep 15, 2020.

1. All browsers crash when generating print preview of a PDF prior to printing. Can't print

Hello-

I updated both my Chrome and MS Edge browsers. I updated my drivers for my HP OfficeJet5255. I have restarted my computer. I have run diagnostics. Yet, when ever I try to print a PDF to one of by browsers, it circles for ever trying to generating a print preview. When I touch the browser window, it immediately goes into "Chrome / Edge is not responding" and I have to shut down the program.

The printer works fine: it prints test pages and also prints from other applications e.g., MS Word, PPT just fine.

There are some older chats on this issue but nothing seems to work or be applicable any more.

Please help

:)

cosmobrown, Sep 15, 2020

2. Print as PDF

Hello,

How can i print any page as PDF[ to save it as pdf and print later]
    [PDFprinter/tinypdf in print option-i had this earlier but after new installation it's gone..]

i dont want to install additional software..any plugin or osmething for same?

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Sep 15, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    newtekie1, Sep 15, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

All browsers crash when generating print preview of a PDF prior to printing. Can't print

95Viper, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

All browsers crash when generating print preview of a PDF prior to printing. Can't print

1. All browsers crash when generating print preview of a PDF prior to printing. Can't print - Similar Threads - browsers crash generating

2. Print Preview Print Pictures app CRASHING!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Preview Print Pictures app CRASHING!: I Have been getting this problem since I restored my device from windows 11 to windows 10 as my PC, although it said it was supported, became slow. Since then if I try to print using print preference in and even if I don't change anything I get an error so I just skip it and...
  3. Print Preview Print Pictures app CRASHING!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print Preview Print Pictures app CRASHING!: I Have been getting this problem since I restored my device from windows 11 to windows 10 as my PC, although it said it was supported, became slow. Since then if I try to print using print preference in and even if I don't change anything I get an error so I just skip it and...
  4. Print Preview Print Pictures app CRASHING!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can't Print to PDF

Can't Print to PDF: Hello, I am running a windows 10 machine and I use it for some office work.So I use tally 72 for the office work and it has a print option to print certain documents and I use bullzip PDF printer for printing to PDF.It used to work well. But recently it stopped printing. When...
  6. Can't Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Print to PDF: Hello, I am running a windows 10 machine and I use it for some office work.So I use tally 72 for the office work and it has a print option to print certain documents and I use bullzip PDF printer for printing to PDF.It used to work well. But recently it stopped printing. When...
  7. Can't Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. When Printing to Microsoft Print to PDF the Page prints a Black Page

When Printing to Microsoft Print to PDF the Page prints a Black Page: After installing KB5003173 I try to print to any installed printer from a non-Microsoft Application i get a Black Page. If i uninstall KB5003173 this problem goes away. I am running Windows 10 Pro, Ver 20H2 Build 19042.985This problem occurs on other computers that have the...
  9. Crash when printing on any browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Crash when printing on any browser: My occupation requires me to print many documents from the browser I am using Google Chrome. Recently, I find myself not able to print anything from the browser after I updated the latest windows version, it just keep crashing when I try printing. The stop code is...
  10. Can't print .pdf from browser

in Browsers and Email
    Can't print .pdf from browser: Hi. I can't print any .pdf file directly from browser (edge or chrome). When I choose print, the only option I have is to save as pdf and then I have to open the saved pdf file and print it. Saved files are printed OK. Can you help me? Thanks. 43738