Windows 10: all browsers crashing at random times on my Windows 10 laptop

Discus and support all browsers crashing at random times on my Windows 10 laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey, guys, Since late May 2018, all browsers that I use on my Windows 10 laptop crash at random intervals. I currently have three browsers installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EvanPopchock, Oct 12, 2018.

1. all browsers crashing at random times on my Windows 10 laptop

Hey, guys,

Since late May 2018, all browsers that I use on my Windows 10 laptop crash at random intervals. I currently have three browsers installed on my laptop: Edge, Chrome (which is the browser I use all the time), and Opera (I used to have Firefox in place of Opera on my laptop, but Firefox was a little slow for me, so I removed it). This usually happens once or twice a week or every couple weeks. I learned from reading articles online that Microsoft had released several updates for fixing the google chrome issue that many users including me were experiencing. but even with the latest updates to my operating system/web browsers, ALL browsers on my Windows 10 laptop continue to crash at random times, often requiring me to restart my machine, as simply closing out of the browsers and cleaning them, then reopening them often doesn't work. I have had it with this issue. I am currently in the middle of a very busy college course with lots of online homework assignments, and resetting this machine from scratch is not an option for me; I currently use Carbonite online backup tool to back up my files and if I were to reset my laptop, I could lose important files on this device. I also am just as worried that my browser (i am currently using google chrome to do my schoolwork) will crash while I am in the middle of doing an assignment for my online computer class. Microsoft has seemingly done nothing to fix my problem, and they need to figure out some kind of update to fix this problem with all my browsers crashing. can anybody think of an easy way for me to fix this problem without resetting my machine or spending money for computer repairs?

Evan

:)

EvanPopchock, Oct 12, 2018

2. Random laptop crashes in games.

thats alright bro, If it does turn out to be an overheating issue, I'll let you take all the credit for suggesting it

FreedomEclipse, Oct 13, 2018
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 13, 2018
  4. drdeathx Win User

all browsers crashing at random times on my Windows 10 laptop

Random laptop crashes in games.

Oxymoron that is.... Your saying doubtful it would overheat but recommend he blows the dust with compressed air and recommend a laptop cooler. Now thats hilarious. Just saying.... I think you just said what I did but took the mantainence a step further.

drdeathx, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

all browsers crashing at random times on my Windows 10 laptop

1. all browsers crashing at random times on my Windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - browsers crashing random

2. Web browsers Edge & Chrome keep crashing at random times.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web browsers Edge & Chrome keep crashing at random times.: Hello all, One of our clients has been having an issue with their PC, All browser windows would freeze as soon as they open them.The issue happens at random times. Browsers would work normally most of the time.At first, I thought it's a RAM issue so I added more RAM, this did...
  3. All Browsers Crash Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Browsers Crash Randomly: Hi! I have a persistent issue causing all browsers on my computer to crash randomly and very frequently. I use McAfee + the built-in Windows antivirus software, and I have a relatively new HP laptop with 16GB of RAM and an i7 processor. This happens on Google Chrome, Internet...
  4. All Browsers Crash Randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Browsers Crash Randomly: Hi! I have a persistent issue causing all browsers on my computer to crash randomly and very frequently. I use McAfee + the built-in Windows antivirus software, and I have a relatively new HP laptop with 16GB of RAM and an i7 processor. This happens on Google Chrome, Internet...
  5. Windows 10 IS crashing All The Time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 IS crashing All The Time: Hello. I Am A Tech Expert. I Am Having Some Problems With My Windows 10 Laptop.Windows 10 Crashes all the time With Error Code "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED". I Know That It Is A Svchost Problem, But, Please HelpMore Info:Laptop: Sony SVS Series Laptop 2012RAM: 4 GBOS: Windows 10...
  6. My laptop keeps crashing and restarting at random times.

My laptop keeps crashing and restarting at random times.: All I can see in the event viewer is a Kernel-Power error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-keeps-crashing-and-restarting-at-random/c96f9f34-1e17-4330-91c6-67b3137f9a2c
  7. All browsers crash in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All browsers crash in windows 10: Hi, I've searched far and wide and can't seem to see find a solution to this. I keep facing the same issue with IO, Chrome and Firefox. The browser just crashes, sometimes this is as I search, other times its after the page is loaded and I'm just reading. The laptop is...
  8. Help! Random crashes at all times and programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Random crashes at all times and programs: [ATTACH] So fairly new build title says it all. Did Memtest all good. Ran Performance monitor and got this. How do I fix this? https://preview.redd.it/npxm6k5e2p551.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=a73777dcb30371bcd2c89e6a762eff35c96b9300 submitted by /u/wyesguy24...
  9. all my browser crashes on a website

all my browser crashes on a website: Hi, whenver i use this link https://www.investing.com/equities/interglobe-aviation-ltd-chart and use the chart in full screen mode, after 10-15 mins, all of a sudden, my browser as well as my whole laptop stop working. I tried this link in google chrome, Microsoft edge,...
  10. All Browsers Crashing

in Browsers and Email
    All Browsers Crashing: Not sure what is going on. Ever since updating to Windows 10 every browser I use crashed. I have been trying Internet Explorer, Edge, and Chrome and have the same issue in all of them. Chrome is a little more stable then the other two. Example when opening up Internet...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. all my browsers are crashing on new windows 10 pc