Windows 10: All browsers (edge and chrome) are very slow, or even frozen, when office 2016 is used at...

Discus and support All browsers (edge and chrome) are very slow, or even frozen, when office 2016 is used at... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Win 10 64Xsystem: All browsers (edge and chrome) are very slow, or even frozen, when office 2016 is used at the same time. actually these browsers work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by A&B&C&D, Mar 12, 2019.

1. A&B&C&D Win User

All browsers (edge and chrome) are very slow, or even frozen, when office 2016 is used at...

Win 10 64Xsystem: All browsers (edge and chrome) are very slow, or even frozen, when office 2016 is used at the same time. actually these browsers work great without office running. How can I fix this issue? Thanks.

:)

A&B&C&D, Mar 12, 2019

2. Slow internet connection on Chrome and Edge browser using Windows 10.

Hello Kashyap,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From the above description, I understand internet connection on your device is slow on Chrome and Edge browsers.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• What type of connection are you using (Wired or Wireless)?
    • Is the network speed high when using internet on other devices?

You may be facing the above issue due to the non-updated network adapter or due to the faulty network adapter device on your PC.

If you are using wireless network connection, I suggest you to check if high speed network is available on the PC using LAN cable.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to connect any other device to the network and check if similar issue persists.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Site links not working in Chrome or Edge

Hi,

Have you tried resetting your browser? If not, we suggest you to do so. To reset Edge, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Browser Settings.

• Clear
      Browser Data.

• Close the browser and launch it again.

If the issue persist, follow these other steps:

• Go to
      Task Manager.

• Click on
      MicrosoftedgeCP.exe

• End the task.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Jakes6046 Win User

All browsers (edge and chrome) are very slow, or even frozen, when office 2016 is used at...

Can't Set Chrome As Default Browser in Windows 10

Want to get the latest scoop on a Win10/Default Browser problem that's been discussed before. Google Chrome is (was?) my default browser. Recently alerted to Office updates (have Office 365). Update wasn't successful, so I let it go. Then, when I clicked
    on Chrome on the desktop -- NOTHING, ZILCH. Yet Microsoft Edge loads fine. Settings/Default Apps/Web Browser showed Edge, clicked on it, selected Chrome form the icon list - fine - but when I tried to activate it from the desktop - again, NOTHING. What's
    going on...?

Uninstalled/reinstalled Chrome and the desktop icon says "new_chrome" (an updated version?). It works fine and includes all the Favorites, like before. But when I go into Settings/Default Apps and click on Edge to show the other default browser choices,
    Chrome is NOT listed. It's also not listed under general Apps and Features. In addition, every web site icon I have on the desktop (e.g., Amazon) is now shown with an Edge icon and opens only within the Edge browser. And when I open Chrome from the desktop,
    it asks to make it default. I click to do so, the Apps list appears, but Chrome, again, is NOT shown in the Default Apps/Web Browser list. I think the Office Update screwed things up. So..... how do I make Chrome the "complete" default browser?...... which,
    I guess, is another way of asking: how do I get Chrome into the Default Apps/Web Browser list? HELP.... anyone?

Jakes6046, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

1. All browsers (edge and chrome) are very slow, or even frozen, when office 2016 is used at... - Similar Threads - browsers edge chrome

2. my problem is that all of my internet browsers edge,opera and chrome are lagging and very...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my problem is that all of my internet browsers edge,opera and chrome are lagging and very...: my laptop is lenovo core i5, 8gb ram, my problem is that all of my internet browsers edge,opera and chrome are lagging and very slow on my windows 10, they can not keep up with my typing and unresponsive, i tried to reset my windows 10 and it is failed to solve the problem...
  3. my problem is that all of my internet browsers edge,opera and chrome are lagging and very...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my problem is that all of my internet browsers edge,opera and chrome are lagging and very...: my laptop is lenovo core i5, 8gb ram, my problem is that all of my internet browsers edge,opera and chrome are lagging and very slow on my windows 10, they can not keep up with my typing and unresponsive, i tried to reset my windows 10 and it is failed to solve the problem...
  4. my problem is that all of my internet browsers edge,opera and chrome are lagging and very...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. All my browsers Edge and Chrome cannot download MS Offices files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All my browsers Edge and Chrome cannot download MS Offices files.: Hello there,I need help that recently my home PC is experiencing that I cannot download MS Office files from my emails or even whatsapp web. Other files format I do not have this problem and only happens in my home PC, while my office PC is working fine.I am not sure is...
  6. All Browsers very slow

in Browsers and Email
    All Browsers very slow: Hi I use Firefox as my default browser & recently noticed it'd become extremely slow - it opens up but then takes a minute or two before it's usable (on the tab the little dot goes back & forth). I initially thought it was a Firefox problem so I disabled all addons but the...
  7. All Browsers very slow

in Windows 10 Support
    All Browsers very slow: Hi I use Firefox as my default browser & recently noticed it'd become extremely slow - it opens up but then takes a minute or two before it's usable (on the tab the little dot goes back & forth). I initially thought it was a Firefox problem so I disabled all addons but the...
  8. Browser (chrome and now sytem working very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browser (chrome and now sytem working very slow: My Chrome browser started working slow and now the system is slow. Ran scans rebooted, no results. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/browser-chrome-and-now-sytem-working-very-slow/487d46e5-8ed2-4669-afb5-8a3c37181b98
  9. Browsing is Very Slow on Both Edge and Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Browsing is Very Slow on Both Edge and Chrome: So I got a new Asus E200HA. Read some very good reviews about it in amazon. While using the OS (Windows 10) everything works quite smoothly - Browsing around files, editing Office documents, even coding on VS Code. However, Web browsing, for the most part, is extremely slow....
  10. Very slow browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Very slow browsers: I have a problem with slow browsers, all of them, this is the scenario I will enter a search in Google and the initial search will come up fairly quickly but if I want to then choose one of the results from my search I get the eternal blue circle going round top left of...